realybloxman

Feb 15, 2024
I've come this far in the game, but I don't know what to do. I'm stuck here. He wants me to make a climbing rope but I don't know how. Can someone help? The climbing rope is not available at the craft site.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I've come this far in the game, but I don't know what to do. I'm stuck here. He wants me to make a climbing rope but I don't know how. Can someone help? The climbing rope is not available at the craft site.
If I remember you need that book when you have enough points for making the rope. Anyway you need to look on the instruction from the game, you have all the tasks and resolves there!

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
After jessica show up cant make more lotion empty can icon in the negative and haven't been given jessica lotion yet and rachel arousal at 70. Is it a bug?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It has now been 5 months since we last heard from the dev.

I don't think this game is going to get another update ever

Edit: Also, there are some people still paying for his Patreon, evident by the amount of likes the last post receives still growing. They should all cancel their subscription
Isn't there special rules in place for how long the "on hold" can be on before auto migrated to "abandon"ed also we might not be seeing activity but the admins maybe engaged in parley.
Auto pay has made many devs lives more livable... doesn't help the fact all these crowd funding platforms makes it like having to breach a pact with a dark deity to cancel payments now days.

D: Whatever happen to the days of just sacrificing virgins, Jean? Now we need altars and moon alignments, hell even the winds have to be coming from right direction....
J: Quickly reaches for the knife and then slits his throat while holding the head over the alter; shut the fuck up man. Begins to recite the prayer...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Isn't there special rules in place for how long the "on hold" can be on before auto migrated to "abandon"ed also we might not be seeing activity but the admins maybe engaged in parley.
Auto pay has made many devs lives more livable... doesn't help the fact all these crowd funding platforms makes it like having to breach a pact with a dark deity to cancel payments now days.

D: Whatever happen to the days of just sacrificing virgins, Jean? Now we need altars and moon alignments, hell even the winds have to be coming from right direction....
J: Quickly reaches for the knife and then slits his throat while holding the head over the alter; shut the fuck up man. Begins to recite the prayer...
At least they could change the name to ”Lost dick”...

silas131009

Feb 28, 2024
I have a few questions...

1. I am stuck when they both sunbathe. I gave a lotion, Jessica goes for water and I let the crab to Rachel. But crab goes away. So I need bait. What is bait? How to make it work? I get a spider if it is bait. But what to do with it?
2. What are the differences between 0.9 and 0.9b?
3. What is an Idol quest? How to activate it?
where do they both sunbath? I am stuck with the task give Jessica the lotion while sunbathing with Rachel, pls help

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
From the comments on his patreon page, dev first scammed his patreons by posting empty links then disappeared with the usual sick excuse.
He was bragging that he had given those $40ers the famous 0.14 version that only existed in his stories...but none of them have ever bragged about it yet...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I do find it funny when another game came back last year that used the mom model first. He literally went MIA or did slow updates since. Most of us know the mom model as Isabella.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Ouch to hear how this guy screwed over his patrons.
I played this game years back, but I can't remember how far you could get with the two women. I only remember needing to do a lot of survival-type stuff, and there were a lot of scenes involving sunscreen, aloe, massages and such. Oh, and voyeur scenes as well. Did it get to the point where you could have sex with one of them, or did the sister cockblock you still?

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
This game could benefit from an updated walkthrough. The one linked doesn't go past version 0.3

The premises of this game are interesting, but it has a too slow pace. Quite often, the same action has to be completed 2..3 times before the desired effect and this leaves the player with a sense of uncertainty and frustration because it's never clear if he's on the right track for progression. Compound that with the routinely actions (gather food, gather ingredients, eat and sleep) and after a while it becomes quite frustrating to perform the same actions and watch the same scenes times and again.

• Haha
Reactions: Qalx

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
This game could benefit from an updated walkthrough. The one linked doesn't go past version 0.3

The premises of this game are interesting, but it has a too slow pace. Quite often, the same action has to be completed 2..3 times before the desired effect and this leaves the player with a sense of uncertainty and frustration because it's never clear if he's on the right track for progression. Compound that with the routinely actions (gather food, gather ingredients, eat and sleep) and after a while it becomes quite frustrating to perform the same actions and watch the same scenes times and again.
The game could benefit from an update lmfao

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes