Jinkxy

Dec 18, 2018
Has anyone every noticed how often people's pc's break when they work on these games and are supported by patreon?

I had my pc break ONCE in 20 years. and that was a freak accident.

PC's don't die that easily unless you do something absolutely stupid with them
part of your statement is true as it is 99,9% just an excuse in those situations,

but PCs "break" all the time if you work with them alot. i buy a new pc and laptop every 3-4 years and every single one had one component that "broke" during its lifetime. Since im an IT guy it is absolutely no problem to fix it but not everyone is...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Has anyone every noticed how often people's pc's break when they work on these games and are supported by patreon?

I had my pc break ONCE in 20 years. and that was a freak accident.

PC's don't die that easily unless you do something absolutely stupid with them
it also depends on what you do with it, if you do some additions and subtractions, some solitaire and some easy fap, it probably lasts like yours...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Whats worse as MC work do every job learn island survival save female npc's feed them after that - Dev add NTR:poop: in middle of game + 1 stupid male npc to enjoy free pussy-i Hated game so much

Thank GOD game abandoned = Dont add stupid hated tags latters inform on planed tags so we should know :cautious:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
It sad to see this game are [ abandoned r.i.p. ] :cry:
Sad? Why you want him to come back lol
Last time this dude "came back" he just spit at the face of the people waiting for him by adding unavoidable ntr.
Maybe he will come back again, this time adding Steve's long lost Nigerian brother for some nice double teaming action. But dont worry, the slut will be "thinking of the MC even when she's getting pumped in both holes" see, so its not that bad :WeSmart::WeSmart: (Ive actually read something like this here:LOL: )
Its always nice to see devs fail as a consequence of their actions but sadly this is not the first time this has happened and it sure as hell wont be the last either.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Believe it or not, some of us actually like this one and yes we are sad to see it is abandoned. This was actually one of my favorite here.
I wouldn't say it was my favourite, but I was enjoying playing it. While it is sad that the dev just disappeared, it is not the end of the world and I honestly don't care that much (because the dev was a dick).

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s gone finally.

another one bites the dust. It’s a shame but it’s been dragging. No surprise it’s the gamers who get the penultimate and unlubed shaft.

Rough ending. :LOL::coffee:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Judging from the posts here, it looks like dick and others are being abandoned ...

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes