its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Ouch to hear how this guy screwed over his patrons.
I played this game years back, but I can't remember how far you could get with the two women. I only remember needing to do a lot of survival-type stuff, and there were a lot of scenes involving sunscreen, aloe, massages and such. Oh, and voyeur scenes as well. Did it get to the point where you could have sex with one of them, or did the sister cockblock you still?
I think there were some scenes, but I don't 100% remember because I didn't play the game for half a year

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
It has now been six months since we last heard from the dev. This game is dead (it always has been). Goodbye.
Indeed, it seems the dev disappeared without warning (and possibly without suspending Patreon payments as well...)

Nevertheless, there's a lot to do; unfortunately the walkthrough never progressed past version v03 (and the latest game version is v13). Hence, why I asked if somebody had done a more in depth walkthrough.

Reactions: Trey6938

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Indeed, it seems the dev disappeared without warning (and possibly without suspending Patreon payments as well...)

Nevertheless, there's a lot to do; unfortunately the walkthrough never progressed past version v03 (and the latest game version is v13). Hence, why I asked if somebody had done a more in depth walkthrough.
I wouldn't bother with the walkthrough. People should just use the task mod. It gives enough hints to progress in a good pace.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
The tag says "On hold". Odd, I thought the author simply stopped communicating with his supporters and elsewhere and disappeared without a trace.

Lemor

Mar 17, 2024
I have tried to place the spider at the pond for jessica but everytime i step on a branch and then the mc hides and goes away. I have tryed like 1000 times to place the spider but everytime it happends the same

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
I have tried to place the spider at the pond for jessica but everytime i step on a branch and then the mc hides and goes away. I have tryed like 1000 times to place the spider but everytime it happends the same
Why are you playing this bro, the Dev gone almost one year without any updates. you will complete this update and waiting in fustration , when will next update come on F95.

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
I want to at least finish what i started even if the game is incomplet
Fair enough. But just a heads up in case you aren't aware the game ends in a way that pissed off a lot people and caused the dev to lose a huge portion of his supports (which is probably why he got pissed and abandoned the game for a year).

As for the spider, I haven't heard of that issue. If you have went to wood and got a spider then went to the pond when the cousin is there then you should be able to put it in her clothes.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes