eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't like that too and I don't play games where you can't choose MC's name. In this game you can change the name, open script file and you see line - PC = "Rick", replase Rick that name you want and save changes and you are good to go.
Let's hope dev make that name change option in game so we don't have to that every time.
All it takes is something like:

$ PC = renpy.input("Please type in your name")
$ PC = PC.strip() or "Rick"

right before the first "[PC]" and you are good to go.

There's also a line where Rachel calls you Jack for some reason. I thought it was the boyfriend's name, but the predefined characters in the script are Rick, Rachel, Jessica, Emily and Steve, so since there's a Steve there, I guess he's the boyfriend. And since the name is there, all the build up with Rachel will probably just lead to him showing up to cockblock the MC... Great...

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I don't like that too and I don't play games where you can't choose MC's name. In this game you can change the name, open script file and you see line - PC = "Rick", replase Rick that name you want and save changes and you are good to go.
Let's hope dev make that name change option in game so we don't have to that every time.
Where is script file?

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I'll wait for the incest patch to play.
All that incest haters have to do is not apply the patch if they don't want it.
Live and let live!
The issue is that even when a patch is optional usually the game is clearly designed to be played with the patch, and most of the plot and character interactions don't make much sense without it.

Now, I don't usually have much against sibling incest (or aunt or cousin), but the parent+child combo creeps me out.

I also feel that this kind of plot really doesn't need or benefit from the incest element in any constructive way.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The issue is that even when a patch is optional usually the game is clearly designed to be played with the patch, and most of the plot and character interactions don't make much sense without it.

Now, I don't usually have much against sibling incest (or aunt or cousin), but the parent+child combo creeps me out.

I also feel that this kind of plot really doesn't need or benefit from the incest element in any constructive way.
If the game was designed to be about incest, with or without patch, then the more reason to have a patch, since without it, the game doesn't make sense. Which is the case with most games.
The only reason patches are a thing is because of patreon censorship.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I'm not finding any rocks, and drinking water does barely enough to allow you to do anything.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I honestly think the dev should use morphs and make his own and unique characters instead of using premade ones. :unsure:

Reactions: Ranma

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I played the first version, and I like how it is done. I also like the premises. But I dislike the main female character. She seems too old for someone who has just finished high school. Her butt looks saggy too. I cannot feel sexually interested in her character, and that was supposed to be the point of the game... :(

Reactions: Chris_Vader

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
I love this games, the content of the games change from other games, the model of the woman is very successful, highly the other update (translation made on google, I'm French)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In the Tasks it says " I can take a bath with her " .... How can I do that? I have already seen the dream. Does that reoccure ? Someone mentioned a moaning sequance earlier... I have not sceen that. I assume there is not any sex with the MC yet.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes