packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In the Tasks it says " I can take a bath with her " .... How can I do that? I have already seen the dream. Does that reoccure ? Someone mentioned a moaning sequance earlier... I have not sceen that. I assume there is not any sex with the MC yet.
Do I get to read the book in this release ?? There is not much comment on game playing yet.

Stranded Dick

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 530280

Overview:
After graduating from high school, you and your classmates rent a yacht to celebrate your last summer together.
During one night, an accident occur and the yacht start caching fire and, even thought you try to extinguish it, you end up jumping into the rough sea.
Not knowing how, you end up in an uninhabited island, or at least is what you think. Now you will have to try to stay alive while you search for other survivors and figure out how you'll be rescued. Will you be able to survive during this adventure? And more important, Will you be able to seduce all the women around? Is up to you…

Hi you all!!

Check out the release (0.1b)

Changelog:
- Now you can change the characters names
- Difficulty game modes (check the preferences window)
- New interface style
- Minor bugs fixes

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019
I liked this game, obviously not much content at this stage, but kinda fun concept. I will definitely be patronizing shortly.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Priorities: When you download and verify the i-patch *before* downloading the game...

Edit: Rollback disabled. Grrr.

"Walk throw the story"...

Game punishes you for 'wrong' choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Fuh, I almost got a heart attack: I launched the game, launched the Foоbar 2000 and ... my brand new DAC does not work. :eek:
I rummaged the entire computer until I guessed to turn off the game.
I used to run a lot of games with the player, and it never happened before.:unsure:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Great start, not a very original setup but atleast it's not another "MC comes home after years of absence and starts hitting on his family" type of game and i appreciate that very much.

Reactions: lordylorder

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Yes there is, after you collect enough wood game tells you that you have enough and should look at the rocks, after that you can search rocks at the bond when Rachel is not there.
I did that and found two whole rocks before dying. I guess I should have drank the water without boiling which is usually a big no no in survival games.

Rachel seems about useless and dumb as the rocks I can't find. Lays down a bunch of leaves to build a shelter. Brags about how she found one banana, and has done nothing else except take baths.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Some Ideas:
-add pregnancy (must have that Dude), lonly Island come on ;)

-maybe a hidden Village deep in the forest with a few people, maybe there is an other girl from the boat
- storyline with each character maybe get this get this (stone, wood, bananas, blueberrys etc) and get your reward (tits flash, ass, naked, swimming, handjob, blowjob, sex, anal and so an building up is my Idea)

-for the future build a small boat and travel to other island where you can find other boat members maybe? add minimap give the islands a good name and done
-explore a little bit maybe find some good stuff i dont know (temple, ruins?)

-for the story when you have all your boat guys/girls the game is ending when you have found a way to contact your country or the goverment what ever but you can decide if you want to stay or something like that and have with each girl a child YEAH ;D

Thank you for reading everyone
Chris

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes