DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah... It 3 update here, and game still not have fap-fap material enoth for me...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ohh I like the sound of the game's title especially in this summer season , I would love to see some story setting in an island or beach

BulabsaursTentacles

Oct 24, 2019
idk why but im unable to collect mushrooms i ve seen them spawn under the wood at the forest entrance but still i can t interact with them in compressed version...

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
How can i turn incest off?
I don't know what kind of game you're wanting to play but I'm not here to judge.

I'm trying to teach myself renpy and took a stab at creating an anti-patch. I can't figure out how to make changes in Python, the .rpa files, but I made some updates to the renpy files, the .rpy files.
Rachel became MC's professor. Emily became a girlfriend, Jessica is a friend and Steve is the professor's boyfriend.

The black load screen that describes being on the yacht with your family is something I couldn't figure out and there is surely some scripting that I missed or will be word clunky.

The load.rpy file is the anti-patch. Replace the load.rpy that is in the game folder.

The 00console.rpy sets the console config to true and should allow the player to open the console thing and make updates to things like food. bsb laid all of that out. https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-4b-sex-and-games.44521/page-29#post-4816134
The 00console.rpy file goes Stranded-Dick-0.4b-PATCHED-pc\renpy\common and replace existing file.

Reactions: DiableFripon

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i saw changelog, but is this update worth playing if you finished 100% with last update?
it does say it movie a character to a new level, but that does not need to mean sex, it could be hj or thigh job or such things :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I suck at this game
can someone please update the walkthrough
ingame has tips.

nice update but getting that spider thingy to work wasn't that easy since 1st chance foiled cause "aunt" came to was herself and few other times mc was too far (and based on hint i thought it was supposed to be both bathing at same time) and 1st actual attempt he stepped on stick so it succeeded on 2nd time.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
As soon as you can find the spiders, you can no longer light the campfire because the cave where the materials are can no longer be reached
maybe use savegame edit to "fix" the bug? just give yourself the material needed then save and load it

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes