Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't use the incest patch, or maybe don't play a game with incest if you don't like it.

Reactions: Ara-sH

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
I had trouble with using the spider as it wasn't an option when I peeped on cuz. When i wrote "spider" in the console it gave me a value of -12, setting it to a positive number did the trick for me
I was finally able to trigger the spider event. My spider value was -7. Every time I catch a spider value become -6, -5, -4. Spider event works at spider value +1. Thanks.

Reactions: Spot123

t727

Jan 4, 2018
i can only sleep where i can sit? i don´t have any icon to sit and i have only separate icons from mom and cousin...when cousin icon is at waterfall area( and i can´t see the cousin at waterfall area), mom is in the wood area.
What I meant by "sit back" was to tell you to wait (click the time increase button) I'm sorry.

in programing nonsensical values are sometimes used to lock functions. as an example, in a game where you can learn fireball, -1 its not visible, 0 it can be unlocked, and 1 is the first level.
I see :)

antropic

Mar 25, 2018
Man,this game has some of the most stupid grind i ever seen, 15 min and only 5 pics repeating each other, and this on the very easy. apparently you need 3 days to read how to make a campfire in a book. In an island that has a tropical forest you can find only 2 or if you are lucky 3 sticks per day. I will forgive the 1 stone per day since there is a lot of sand. At least put some weak story in between to make it less boring.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes