Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Man,this game has some of the most stupid grind i ever seen, 15 min and only 5 pics repeating each other, and this on the very easy. apparently you need 3 days to read how to make a campfire in a book. In an island that has a tropical forest you can find only 2 or if you are lucky 3 sticks per day. I will forgive the 1 stone per day since there is a lot of sand. At least put some weak story in between to make it less boring.
agreed. My first play through I was just clicking on auto-eat but then my characters starved to death. It wasn't until I used the console cheats and gave myself 999 of wood, canned food and soda that the game become enjoyable. if I have to spend all my time desperately searching for food it gets really dull.
I can suspend a lot of disbelief but not reading a book on how to survive in the wilderness when I am lost in the wilderness was dumb. It seems risky to assume I'll have time to read a book during the middle of every emergency.

I understand the need for grind but so many games go at it the wrong way. Anything at all would be preferable even just the MC thinking to themselves (if I do this X more times I think I can then push for more) something to let me know I'm not in a loop.

Reactions: antropic

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no from nod
was kidding a bit regarding patreon/paypal crusade against incest and similar stuff...
on serious note, that is either a false alarm, or something else triggered it.
the file is safe, as you can see from .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand the need for grind but so many games go at it the wrong way. Anything at all would be preferable even just the MC thinking to themselves (if I do this X more times I think I can then push for more) something to let me know I'm not in a loop.
just edit savefile and you can get unlimited food.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Look's like i am stuck.I have found the cousin Jessica so the quest "newcomers" is active and i alsohave the "pond" quest active to take a bath with the Mom. Can i advence in one, or both of this quest i feel like i turn in circle. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Look's like i am stuck.I have found the cousin Jessica so the quest "newcomers" is active and i alsohave the "pond" quest active to take a bath with the Mom. Can i advence in one, or both of this quest i feel like i turn in circle. Thanks.
yes you can

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol, thanks, but looks like i forgot the most important part XD... I can't take a shower with the mom and can't do anything new with the cousin (that's why i'm stuck lol.)
you need to send cousin to cave to have washing scene with mom and need spider when cousin is bathing.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
you need to send cousin to cave to have washing scene with mom and need spider when cousin is bathing.
I think i miss something, a can't find any spider, nor can send the cuz to the cave, and i've read that the mom and cousin bath together? It's not the case for me, so i bet i miss something to unlock those things. Sorry to be boring with that.(Oh and he doesn't want to go in the cave unless he has to.)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think i miss something, a can't find any spider, nor can send the cuz to the cave, and i've read that the mom and cousin bath together? It's not the case for me, so i bet i miss something to unlock those things. Sorry to be boring with that.(Oh and he doesn't want to go in the cave unless he has to.)
they bathe together once when cousin is bathing and mommy comes there, spiders are on cave (1st screen should have spider icon), talk to cousin on forest area and tell her to goto cave to collect wood and then you can bathe with mommy.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
they bathe together once when cousin is bathing and mommy comes there, spiders are on cave (1st screen should have spider icon), talk to cousin on forest area and tell her to goto cave to collect wood and then you can bathe with mommy.
So weird, the MC don't want to go in the cave i see no icon and,i never see both together and see no spider at all, for me it look like the game stopped after i saved the cousin. Could it be a bug or something i haven't done ??

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Well, i'm still stuck with my problem and it drive me crazy. A Good soul could look at my save and tell me what i've missed,and if so how to correct it? because right now i can advance further. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So weird, the MC don't want to go in the cave i see no icon and,i never see both together and see no spider at all, for me it look like the game stopped after i saved the cousin. Could it be a bug or something i haven't done ??
no need to go to cave, 1st area when you click cave "map" should have spider icon on bottom right corner.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes