caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
no need to go to cave, 1st area when you click cave "map" should have spider icon on bottom right corner.
Well,i looked at it again today and nothing, no spider, icon or whatever. I'm pretty sure I missed an event to trigger a specific scene, right now, MC has no reason to go to the cave area or, search for a spider. Do you have to do something special? Do you like giving all kinds of mother massages several times? at the moment i only see this event and the morning bath alone and the espionage ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc and cousin should have visited on cave (sightseeing tour) where jess gets scared of spider.

have you bathed with mommy?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Well,i looked at it again today and nothing, no spider, icon or whatever. I'm pretty sure I missed an event to trigger a specific scene, right now, MC has no reason to go to the cave area or, search for a spider. Do you have to do something special? Do you like giving all kinds of mother massages several times? at the moment i only see this event and the morning bath alone and the espionage ...
espionage?!
It's difficult to say what steps you need to take to get to the spider by talking it out as there are a limited number of scenes to reference. Upload your latest save and we can take a look.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
espionage?!
It's difficult to say what steps you need to take to get to the spider by talking it out as there are a limited number of scenes to reference. Upload your latest save and we can take a look.
I've posted it before on page 51 but, there.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
From where you saved, follow these steps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The save I uploaded has the MC at the cave and the blue spider icon is on the screen. Using the spider is easy just go to the pond when either is bathing and click the eyeball icon, you'll have the option to use the spider.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
From where you saved, follow these steps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The save I uploaded has the MC at the cave and the blue spider icon is on the screen. Using the spider is easy just go to the pond when either is bathing and click the eyeball icon, you'll have the option to use the spider.
Damn, i was so stupid, i didn't think you could talk to her at the pond i was always trying to use the icons at the bottom lol. Thank you very much. What a fool, sorry to have made you all loose your time...

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Damn, i was so stupid, i didn't think you could talk to her at the pond i was always trying to use the icons at the bottom lol. Thank you very much. What a fool, sorry to have made you all loose your time...
no worries and not your fault. The action required by the player is inconsistent and that is confusing. Sometimes we click on the character we want to talk to and sometimes we click on a speech bubble.

The first few times I played this game I couldn't get anywhere because I spent all my time foraging for food. I was using the Auto-eat button until the MC starved to death. Console cheats is what made the game playable for me. Now I like it a lot.

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
Love the game, especially the story with the mom ! It is well written unlike most of the games. I hop there will be more. It's sad that this engine doesn't provide better animations

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
no worries and not your fault. The action required by the player is inconsistent and that is confusing. Sometimes we click on the character we want to talk to and sometimes we click on a speech bubble.

The first few times I played this game I couldn't get anywhere because I spent all my time foraging for food. I was using the Auto-eat button until the MC starved to death. Console cheats is what made the game playable for me. Now I like it a lot.
i catch the spider but i cant talk to her on the pond..i click on her but nothin happens..and the icon only says" spy"

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
i catch the spider but i cant talk to her on the pond..i click on her but nothin happens..and the icon only says" spy"
if you have a spider and click the eyeball it should give you the opportunity to use the spider. If not then catch another spider and try again.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
could someone explain why all of the sudden characters somehow became related? i didn't use the incest patch, so why are they suddenly related with this new update?

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
could someone explain why all of the sudden characters somehow became related? i didn't use the incest patch, so why are they suddenly related with this new update?
developers prerogative. Incest was probably planned as part of the game and made non-incest to comply with Patreon. They may have needed to switch to an old build while developing version 0.4 and forgot to switch. That's pure speculation on my part, I'm not in contact with the developer.

I made an anti-incest patch a few pages back. It's not perfect but the family references are only in the first few pages anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-4b-sex-and-games.44521/page-48#post-5240967

I'm aware of the irony of someone called Family Fun making a patch to remove incest from a game.

• Haha
Reactions: jan.spam and Smiruk

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
developers prerogative. Incest was probably planned as part of the game and made non-incest to comply with Patreon. They may have needed to switch to an old build while developing version 0.4 and forgot to switch. That's pure speculation on my part, I'm not in contact with the developer.

I made an anti-incest patch a few pages back. It's not perfect but the family references are only in the first few pages anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-4b-sex-and-games.44521/page-48#post-5240967

I'm aware of the irony of someone called Family Fun making a patch to remove incest from a game.
well, i tried playing with the patch for a bit. but i soon find it kind of pointless to me, considering how they all look like they're nearly the same age. and the plot is about a bunch of classmates going shipwreck, so...i'm sort of rolling with that.

i'm generally not against games like these with incest, but the storyplot sort of need to make sense.

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
Here is the incest patch for version 0.4 !!
Enjoy it!:coffee::cool:
Just today after MS virus scan it said the file has 'Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml' The files inside seem fine, So I am guessing your zip utility is infected.
Please check.
Thank you and good luck.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
What an interesting bet. I really enjoyed this start. The resource hunting part doesn't get too heavy, so it keeps a good pace to keep discovering new options.

I hope the level of corruption doesn't wane and offers a good dose of fetishes to be discovered.

I'll keep my eyes open.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes