dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm stuck in the sunburn quest. It says "No... she won't listen to my arguments" and that's it, no hint at all of what to do. What's up with that?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck in the sunburn quest. It says "No... she won't listen to my arguments" and that's it, no hint at all of what to do. What's up with that?
Maybe you've to work on her mod or arousement?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So the whole new version is about catching a spider and seeing cuz naked?

Spot123

May 19, 2017
I had trouble with using the spider as it wasn't an option when I peeped on cuz. When i wrote "spider" in the console it gave me a value of -12, setting it to a positive number did the trick for me

Reactions: David87

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had trouble with using the spider as it wasn't an option when I peeped on cuz. When i wrote "spider" in the console it gave me a value of -12, setting it to a positive number did the trick for me
no need to cheat since you can get unlimited amount of those from near cave.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger that spider thing while they are bathing? Is it a specific time? :unsure:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
How can i trigger that spider thing while they are bathing? Is it a specific time? :unsure:
When you get your food supply in order, sit back at the beach and wait until their icons/avatars is at the swim area(waterfall icon).
You will notice that they very often is chilling out in the water instead of bringing food..

Minus twelve?! How is that even possible?

Reactions: Spot123 and Hlextor

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
When you get your food supply in order, sit back at the beach and wait until their icons/avatars is at the swim area(waterfall icon).
You will notice that they very often is chilling out in the water instead of bringing food..

i can only sleep where i can sit? i don´t have any icon to sit and i have only separate icons from mom and cousin...when cousin icon is at waterfall area( and i can´t see the cousin at waterfall area), mom is in the wood area.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in programing nonsensical values are sometimes used to lock functions. as an example, in a game where you can learn fireball, -1 its not visible, 0 it can be unlocked, and 1 is the first level.

Reactions: t727
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes