chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
I would also like to know.

I would also like to know about whether or not the Incest patch for v0.4 will still work with the latest update?
honestly, this is probably one game i won't be using that patch. sticking to the story the overview stated, with them being classmates and such. mostly because the first girl look about the same age as the PC. so making her the mom is a tad weird.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stranded Dick [v0.7] [Sex and Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,55 GB / 236 MB - Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,54 GB / 218 MB - Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
the fire is unclickable after cave adventure.. Can't progress/other bugs.. Is this because I am using old incest patch lol

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The C.rpa file looks like it can't replaced this time, so the old patch won't work.

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
how can i get the Girls the sleeping Juice ? everytime when i talk to them at the Fire to play a game, i got tired and go to sleep.

anom111

Mar 5, 2020
how can i get the Girls the sleeping Juice ? everytime when i talk to them at the Fire to play a game, i got tired and go to sleep.
Go to the entrance of the cave and click on the footstep icon "to go further". It will give a message and change the map. I took some find to find it out!

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Ok, I have two blocked quest (Let there be Light, Sunburns), three that have To be continued in future versions (The Pond, Aracnophobia, Yoga Lessons) and only two that I can continue (A shadow in the Light, Newcomers), and I don't know how to continue any both of them, how can I help Jessica with Rachel for the bath ?

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
Go to the entrance of the cave and click on the footstep icon "to go further". It will give a message and change the map. I took some find to find it out!
i allready have the sleeping juice, but i can´t trigger the Event to give it to the Girls.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Help I'm stuck. Every tasks shows "Progress in the other tasks." How do I get the other tasks like Aracnophobia? 2021-08-11 14_33_53-Window.jpg

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes