mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If you talk to Mom in the afternoon when she is near the tent, the option of playing with the bottle appears in the menu, is this a bug?

waltage

May 19, 2017
where is sleeping fruit???
I examined several times all the locations a week has passed but there is NO fruit

it'seems trigger is broken

Last edited:

chacness

Mar 22, 2019
Well, I'm unsure what to think about this update. The Jessica sex scene was nice, finally vaginal sex in the game during the aphrodisiac crab/mushroom meal. There was a bug unfortunately, where the camp fire suddenly was inaccessible. Thanks to Radoslaw Wolf I could fix this.

Anyone knows how to complete the sleeping drink/sweet dreams quest? I can't seem to trigger the truth or dare game again with them. Seems like this update is bugged. First the campfire inaccessibility, now the truth or dare/play a game option disappeared. Sucks. Isn't the dev testing his releases?
Where did you find the aphrodisiac mushrooms? I haven't been able to figure out their variable in the game to just grant them to me since I can't find them anywhere.

I could only get the sweet dreams task to work by giving myself the bottles since I could not find them either.
botella_agua = 3

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Where did you find the aphrodisiac mushrooms? I haven't been able to figure out their variable in the game to just grant them to me since I can't find them anywhere.

I could only get the sweet dreams task to work by giving myself the bottles since I could not find them either.
botella_agua = 3
When you first go to search for food in the forest, the mushrooms are on the lower right.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017

botella_agua = 3
Which files did you add this to?

Reactions: Zayar thu

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

botella_agua = 3
Go to forest entrance and look along right edge of trail.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Ooof. There is a lot of good to say about this game and, as I'm not ponying up any bucks to support it, I'll keep most of the bad to myself. But... jeez, it's a grind! And not needing a walk-through? Let's put it this way: last night, tired from the grindhouse of several hours, I made a bad choice. Game over. Lost a ton of GRINDING play-through. Ouch.
Like I said, there is lots of good here. Yeah, the English sucks but, hell, any of us who play these games are used to that. People do the best they can and we should be grateful the put it in English. I don't know if I'll go back and re play what I've already lost but I may. Like I've said -- there's a lot of good stuff here.
Ah, well...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I had some trouble making the campire work and progressing in the story line, seems like there are quite a few bugs this time.
So here is how I did it.
First, the sunburn quest :
Even if the quest tells you that you need something to bait the crab and you need to read the book, you have to pretend you are not at this step of the quest as this is actually the hint for the next step and so just do the event one more time (give lotion to the girls as they are taning). After that you'll get a new hint telling you you need figs as bait. Again this is the hint for the next step and not this one.
So you have to read the book this time. You'll learn to mix lotion with figs in the crafting menu, do that and you are good to go.

As for the campfire the solition was given by others.
First activate the console in the game doing this :
Open file: renpy\common\00console.rpy, change line config.console = False to config.console = True. While playing, press Shift+O.
Then press shift+O as said above in game to open the console and type this

In console set: fire_visible=True.
This will allow you to re ignite the campfire by clicking on it.

Last edited:

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
I think, the Dev needs to do some logical backwork before implementing new content to this game.:confused:

The MC Rick, after telling Rachel/Mother he is healed again, can`t take a bath when the pond is free???o_O
All the same conversations like befor, exept the one with the bath together with Rachel/Mother.
Sunset: screenshot0002.png

Dawn:
screenshot0004.png

Noon:
screenshot0001.png

What else to say???;) Btw. this is after 10 days healed hands.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Ooof. There is a lot of good to say about this game and, as I'm not ponying up any bucks to support it, I'll keep most of the bad to myself. But... jeez, it's a grind! And not needing a walk-through? Let's put it this way: last night, tired from the grindhouse of several hours, I made a bad choice. Game over. Lost a ton of GRINDING play-through. Ouch.
Like I said, there is lots of good here. Yeah, the English sucks but, hell, any of us who play these games are used to that. People do the best they can and we should be grateful the put it in English. I don't know if I'll go back and re play what I've already lost but I may. Like I've said -- there's a lot of good stuff here.
Ah, well...
Look at that : My Mods
Without the food grinding, it's nicer.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh it drives me nuts seeing those palmfronds laid out like a bed, I can't find where got that asset for that any where, I seen tons palm trees, beaches etc. Its gonna drive me nuts I can't even find more then like 2 rugs to use as bedrolls for daz3d when I look lol

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes