• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

punxstatixparanoia

Jul 8, 2021
I have to say that I don't mind the grindiness of the game just because at the very least it's kinda justified with things like not starving and keeping a fire. Plus I feel like if you're regularly checking all the spots for food early on, you eventually hit a point where you shouldn't really need to worry about food especially once you learn how to fish. By the time I got a the v0.7 content I honestly rarely was checking for food and just occasionally max'ing out branches for the fire.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I had the same problem.
You need to craft the shelter first thing in the morning, and not before that. Or the mc will "forget" about it and your materials will be lost.
I tried first thing morning, and nothing was built. It said next morning, but even with resupplying supplies, I can never do it again. screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There is only one option and its the play a game to kill time.How should ı do the "Sweet Dreams" and "Let there be light" tasks?

Edit:It says I'm tired.Is it a bug?
Play the Game, Twice.

If you are tied, You have run our of energy, Eat something or rest for an hour during the day.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The new task for "The Shadow in the Night" in 0.7 update is not updating and only saying "....", when you need to just keep taking naps to get things to go further. It could at least tell you to do that. What kind of a stupid quest line objective just says "....". Every time the bell rings for updating the quest, it just keeps saying "....". Really, that is flat out ridiculous. What's the point in having a quest objective/task list if it is just going to say "...." ????. The bell keeps ringing and updating, but nothing is being updated in the task list. REALLY pissing me off.

None of the new scenes are on the replay either. There should be 3 pages, but it wont let you click to get to page 3.

I think the dev needs to spend some time going back in the game and fixing/adjusting quests and objectives to be more clear and work better. There are times certain things don't work right as well of you read through these posts from people.

The following problem is part of what I am talking about:

Stuck here...I go to the beach when they are both there but I dont see from where can I watch them.....
View attachment 1348556
This was a problem from the dev, and needs to be changed. I had the same problem myself and was pretty frustrated until I re-read the objective.

You see the picture for the Quest is them in the Pond area, which would make one think that is where it takes place. However, if you read the description for the objective it says "she wants to sunbathe with mom". Sunbathing takes place on the beach. So, you have to do the beach sunbathing to continue the quest. I fail to see why the dev didn't update the quest pic to show them on the beach, it was frankly very stupid.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am guessing something got broke.

I found the new lot of mushrooms, it say make a meal, but how, I can not use the campfire, but yet at night it is alight, and gives the warmth mood boost.

I played spin the bottle whatever it was, then gave Jess the juice and she spat it out, now there is only no nothing option when I talk at night.
screenshot0010.png
screenshot0011.png

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
play and grab some stick and rocks from the forrests. that will let you start the fire. You are correct if the fire goes out ..the cheat stick and rock may not let you restart it... do not forget he brush at the cave.. I think you need that too.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

I found the new lot of mushrooms, it say make a meal, but how, I can not use the campfire, but yet at night it is alight, and gives the warmth mood boost.

I played spin the bottle whatever it was, then gave Jess the juice and she spat it out, now there is only no nothing option when I talk at night.
View attachment 1348578
View attachment 1348579
The problem is, you have to make the juice every single time. Really f**king annoying. The tasks and and questline need a serious overhaul. None of the new scenes from this and the previous update are in the scene/gallery player either. The dev needs to take a step back and fix/overhaul his system before continuing. I experienced many bugs in this and other updates.

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019

View attachment 1348578
View attachment 1348579
make another juice in the afternoon, then chat with Rachel when shes sitting by the camp then play the game to skip time..

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
wtf is this shit! i download it but when i load my save there nothing new there. all my quest says do other quest first. but there no other quest to do!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes