Akrago

Jan 14, 2018
Play the Game, Twice.

If you are tied, You have run our of energy, Eat something or rest for an hour during the day.
No matter what I do its always the same I'm tired dialogue

Edit:Nvm First I must make the pill with campfire

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
Game is to slow and need a lot of time to get somewhere with setup fire/sunburn etc.
But the pictures and game controles are good. Also the time that you get before you need to eat again is to fast.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Love how hot mom looks:love:

Although, I'm not sure how I feel about the juice, which is essentially sleeping pills. These always feel a bit of rape for me. I don't mind a little grope when they are naturally sleeping, but when they are sleeping basically drugged it gets into a gray area for me.

But overall, the setting is quite nice, the grind is not too bad and the visuals are really nice.

I wonder if there's more family members to be found (hope so:p), if it is, I hope the characters start worrying about them or would feel a bit weird when they are found, just like with the cousin, that was no mentioned of her until they found her, if felt like they didn't care for her up to that point haha.

Reactions: Smiruk

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Stranded Dick [v0.7]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes