visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Ive to tried to like this game i really have ! but truth is 'I hate it' its such a mindless grind fest ! sorry guys but I cant stand this game ADD MORE FOOD lol

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Ive to tried to like this game i really have ! but truth is 'I hate it' its such a mindless grind fest ! sorry guys but I cant stand this game ADD MORE FOOD lol
IMO cheats are the only thing that make this game playable. bibifoc made some great tools. The Rollback fix had unexpected results for me so I don't recommend that one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-7-sex-and-games.44521/page-85#post-6357359

Another option is to replenish resources using console commands (shift + letter O) but that is disabled when the game is downloaded.
If that is enabled then these are the changes I made. Lotion doesn't display a quantity when looking in the backpack the way everything else will but still seems to recognize the quantity.

To enable console commands replace the 00console.rpy file in the renpy/common folder. This file does NOT go in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The Rollback fix had unexpected results for me so I don't recommend that one.
You're right and that's probably the reason why the dev disabled it but I think it's still useful. It works well in dialog and it saves me when I misread something (as usual) :rolleyes:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
You're right and that's probably the reason why the dev disabled it but I think it's still useful. It works well in dialog and it saves me when I misread something (as usual) :rolleyes:
it really irritated me that rollback was disabled, enough so that I tried to enable it on my own cheat version and had the same issue. I don't know enough renpy to figure out why the rollback doesn't work on this sandbox game when it can on other sandbox games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Oghmios1337
Mar 28, 2021
This game has very little content but assuming it's because it's an early version. I don't think Ren'Py is the best engine for a survival sandbox dating sim but it somehow works, so, good job Dev, I guess? The only problem is the clicking... So much clicking. If my right hand was already a battlefield veteran of these sorts of games, I'd probably have been put off. I mean, my wrist was getting PTSD from the clicking.

Also, English isn't the greatest. Not the worst, by any means but not fantastic either. Still, going to keep waiting for this one to update now that I've played through it entirely.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
I literally can't do anything im in shadow in night and newcomers but don't know how to progress.
it says she wants to sunbath with Rachel but I never see her do it Is there a fix for this.
thanks

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I got to a point where I used the red mushrooms on the 2 girls and having having sex with the blonde chick on the beach the fire stopped working so I couldn't cook anything else.

Junta_M

Oct 12, 2019
Is it just me or is the camp fire bugged for anybody else after loading an old file into the new version?
I can't click on the fireplace, so I can't cook anything...

Edit: This is the case everytime there is a new update... Kinda sucks to start all over again every time :mad:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I got to a point where I used the red mushrooms on the 2 girls and having having sex with the blonde chick on the beach the fire stopped working so I couldn't cook anything else.
You need 4 wood every day to maintain it, you should be able to restart it.

If you mean you can not use the fire, it is a bug, just catch a spider and fish, somehow that fixes it.

Reactions: Saint666

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
You can also use ~dirty Console with all Renpy games. almost the same as Unren but less annoying. just unzip the file and drop it in the games folder. Then run the game and hit "Shift + o" then "vv" (that's V not W) and you will get a list of commands.
And how to enter commands?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes