bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
im on a shadow of night and can't progress what should I do.
ive done the part where it allows me I follow the track but nothing after that.
thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You can progress in Newcomers task by giving a lotion to Rachel and Jessica when they sunbathe.
Don't focus on one task because it's quite a mess. I'm not sure it's always written when a task is locked by another one.

Reactions: valley57

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
how do I prepare the juice and after the light mission, I can't click on fire to prepare mushrooms.

thanks

Last edited:

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I'm completly stuck and don't know how to progress... I've come to the point where I've given them the lotion when both are sunbathing but it's just the same scene over and over again, and there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.7 - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine. Unzip incest.zip in "game" folder.

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.7 - Probably compatible with later version)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first. Unzip auto_eat.zip in "game" folder.

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.7 - Compatible with later version)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click). As usual, unzip save_name.zip in "game" folder.

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.7 - Comptatible with later version)
Re-enable rollback in game. Unzip rollback.zip in "game" folder.
Be careful with this one. Stranded Dick doesn't like the rollback functionnality but it can help. Maybe it's advisable to save your game before using it.

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
(Game Version: 0.7 - Don't use with later version)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Unzip extras.zip in "game" folder.

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm completly stuck and don't know how to progress... I've come to the point where I've given them the lotion when both are sunbathing but it's just the same scene over and over again, and there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.
You just have to follow your only active quest "Aracnophobia". Use a spider when Jessica bathes, then tell Rachel about your hands (during meal), etc...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is rollback disabled? Any way to enable it or will it be added later?
For now, my mod but be warned rollback doesn't work well. Depending on the situation, when you rolllback, it returns further than it should.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
I pressed on crafting the new shelter and dude says "I'll do it first thing in the morning". Went to sleep, morning, and didn't craft it, and a whole day already passed.
Did my game bugged?
(it did use the materiales when I pressed craft btw, so no like I missclicked)

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes