Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I pressed on crafting the new shelter and dude says "I'll do it first thing in the morning". Went to sleep, morning, and didn't craft it, and a whole day already passed.
Did my game bugged?
(it did use the materiales when I pressed craft btw, so no like I missclicked)
Post a save, I'll take a look.

Reactions: valley57

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I pressed on crafting the new shelter and dude says "I'll do it first thing in the morning". Went to sleep, morning, and didn't craft it, and a whole day already passed.
Did my game bugged?
(it did use the materiales when I pressed craft btw, so no like I missclicked)
This might work.

OK, I think I've worked this out.

You can only build the shelter at dawn. But if you just stay awake until you fall asleep, then you wake up too late. So go to bed early, then you wake at dawn, and can build the shelter.

Reactions: RandomCl

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Stranded Dick (0.8) - Coming in mid-October

Hi everyone!

Version 0.8 is in its final stages of development
The release dates for each tier will be announced in the upcoming days.

Thank you very much for your support!!

Regards!!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Help. Back button is disabled. How to enable it? Can't press it. Back button is very important aspect in ren'py visual novel

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Fucking hell not only back button disabled. Campfire button also disabled. I can't cook anything. This game is stressful
I made mods which re-enable rollback and fix the campfire problem. But keep in mind rollback doesn't work well in this game (probably the reason why the dev disabled it). In the next version, I'll improve my rollback mod. Rollback will work much better.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I made mods which re-enable rollback and fix the campfire problem. But keep in mind rollback doesn't work well in this game (probably the reason why the dev disabled it). In the next version, I'll improve my rollback mod. Rollback will work much better.
link

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes