Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Stuck on "Sweet Dream" quest:

I made the sleeping juice. And play the game one time. But nothing happened.

Then made the juice again.
But after dinner, when I go to play the game with full energy, again and again MC say "I'm so tired... I need to sleep."

All other quest is done.
Post a save, it will be easier to help you.

Reactions: filochard

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Here is the save
How the hell can you have a 3-11 save??? That means the 11th slot of the 3rd page and there's only 6 slots by page... at least by default. By the way I'm unable to load your save. I get a strange renpy error :unsure:
Edit: Finally it's ok. I could continue despite a bunch of errors.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Stuck on "Sweet Dream" quest:

I made the sleeping juice. And play the game one time. But nothing happened.

Then made the juice again.
But after dinner, when I go to play the game with full energy, again and again MC say "I'm so tired... I need to sleep."

All other quest is done.
That's strange when I load your save, the Sweet Dream quest says:
Now that I have the sleeping juice I must give it to the girls... the best time would be before going to sleep when they are near the campfire.
That means you didn't give the juice to girls yet... but you said you did it?

If I make a new sleep juice and give it to girls at night, the quest progresses to:
I should play Truth or Dare again with them and see what happens... Maybe I'll have more luck this time and they agree to drink the juice...
Then I make a new sleep juice and play the game at night and the quest progresses to:
That ended up perfectly... They drink the juice and fell completely asleep... Should I play it again?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That's strange when I load your save, the Sweet Dream quest says:

That means you didn't give the juice to girls yet... but you said you did it?

If I make a new sleep juice and give it to girls at night, the quest progresses to:

Then I make a new sleep juice and play the game at night and the quest progresses to:
Thnx, brada.
Finished it finally.

bananer

Jun 24, 2021
BrandyYT BabyYoda

This android version might have an issue...
Installed, launched, gave permissions, app closed itself after a few seconds
Launched again, app closed itself again followed by Android crashing

Restarted device, internal storage semi-broken now (still launches Android but all edit: most internally installed apps are broken, browsing internal sd folders all shows empty folders, system warning "Samsung SD card missing Reinsert this device" with the option to 'forget this device')

Device: GT-N5110 (Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 WiFi from 2013)
Android version: 7.1.2
Rom: Resurrection Remix v5.8.5-20180325-n5110-Final

While its obviously an older device with a custom rom (so i cant say with 100% certainty this apk caused the issue) i still figured i'd mention it, i'll post an update if it somehow magically fixes itself or i find a solution (tried restarts, messing with the external sd card and more, looks like my next option would be a full wipe, trying to avoid that for now)

------

Edit/Update:
After sleeping on this and investigating further, i've since realized that it actually is the external sd card, its just that for whatever stupid reason there are these rather redundant 'use to transfer files' & 'use as internal storage' options if i put in a 'not before seen' sd card into the tablet, that then changes a bunch of references in the system to make it seem like actual internal storage, wich caused my confusion in the original post above.

That said, while im happy that the tablet itself is fine, the sd card is most definably f*cked lol, i tried it in different devices and a card reader attached to pc and it just seems to be unresponsive 95% of the time now, when it does get picked up the data on it is just a big non sensical mess (bunch of weird files and folders with long code's for names and nothing wants to transfer from or too it)

I honestly cant tell for certain if something the apk did or the age of the sd card has caused the issue (or a combination of the two?) at any rate im certainly (still) not really blaming either of you for this, im mostly posting this to bring a possible issue to light. I will keep the original post above as-is, because if it is an issue with the apk, based on the thread-length and age of it, its going to be some rare one related to either the android or custom rom version, if you guys get more of these reports those details might come in handy. (also, the sd card in question was a samsung branded 8gb one 'micro sd hc class 2')

For now ima dig trough some drawers for a different sd card and i guess i will think twice before downloading unofficial android ports in the future, ill probably try your game on pc soon BabyYoda :p

Last edited:

pIuto

Aug 20, 2020
I think this isn’t the actual update, because it’s available for 5$ patrons. Normally his updates are for 40$ patrons first. Plus he didn’t even post an update schedule.

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I am a fan too, so I am awaiting the new release. But there is currently nothing at my knowledge about.

We should have some more patience though, I guess.

With best regards.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Hi everyone!

Version 0.8 is almost ready therefore I wanted to let you know that the release date will be this Saturday (30 of October).

Some of the highlights of this new version are: The discovery of a new location of the island, 6 new animations, +300 renders, and more

Thank very much you for your support!!

Best regards!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes