Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I made mods which re-enable rollback and fix the campfire problem. But keep in mind rollback doesn't work well in this game (probably the reason why the dev disabled it). In the next version, I'll improve my rollback mod. Rollback will work much better.
that's really help. Thanks

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I made mods which re-enable rollback and fix the campfire problem. But keep in mind rollback doesn't work well in this game (probably the reason why the dev disabled it). In the next version, I'll improve my rollback mod. Rollback will work much better.
For that few I was able to know on my own, Sex&Games actually disabled on purpose the rollback otion, because he found out that leaving it may cause more issues than being a help to the player.
Hope this helps you.

With best regards.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
For that few I was able to know on my own, Sex&Games actually disabled on purpose the rollback otion, because he found out that leaving it may cause more issues than being a help to the player.
Hope this helps you.
With best regards.
Yes and no, the only problem I observed is that when you use rollback, the game is sometimes rollbacked too far. It's really annoying and I understand he disabled it because he thought it could be somewhat confusing for players but in fact it's not so serious. In fact, I already have a quite good understanding of what to do to fix that.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for this detailed reply, dear bibifoc.
I will await to use your next release, then.

With best regards.

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Stuck on sunburns quest. I dump water out so Jessica has to go get it herself. Mother is on beach alone. I release a crab, but it wanders off. I need to bait the lotion with a fig, but I'm stuck. No crafting option, tried using them from inventory. What am I missing?

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Stuck on sunburns quest. I dump water out so Jessica has to go get it herself. Mother is on beach alone. I release a crab, but it wanders off. I need to bait the lotion with a fig, but I'm stuck. No crafting option, tried using them from inventory. What am I missing?
study the book for 2 time

Reactions: yrban7477

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I have a problem. I crafted the bamboo shelter. I got the message I would do it in the morning, but nothing happened. Only mods I use are the auto eat and the rollback.

I have attached my save so hopefully someone can help me

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
Ok, I have a problem. I crafted the bamboo shelter. I got the message I would do it in the morning, but nothing happened. Only mods I use are the auto eat and the rollback.

i guess you used language mod?

Reactions: valley57

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
When I use your save, if I skip time and sleep, MC automatically craft the shelter in the next morning :unsure:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
When I use your save, if I skip time and sleep, MC automatically craft the shelter in the next morning :unsure:

Strange, as I slept for 4 days without it doing anything. Guess I will make it 5+ days.

Thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Strange, as I slept for 4 days without it doing anything. Guess I will make it 5+ days.
Thanks
I think I know what's your problem. Go to sleep as soon as the night falls. The crafting can be triggered only at the first hour in the morning. If you go to sleep too late, you'll wake up to late.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I think I know what's your problem. Go to sleep as soon as the night falls. The crafting can be triggered only at the first hour in the morning. If you go to sleep too late, you'll wake up to late.

Thanks, I will try that. As it is frustrating to not have it trigger.

EDIT: That was the problem. I was sleeping to late

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Stuck on "Sweet Dream" quest:

I made the sleeping juice. And play the game one time. But nothing happened.

Then made the juice again.
But after dinner, when I go to play the game with full energy, again and again MC say "I'm so tired... I need to sleep."

All other quest is done.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes