unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
"Play the game" wouldn't trigger for me after she spat it out. Use a save editor to get more sleep juice. That worked for me.
Yeah obviously when we try to create the juice, it does not appear in the inventory. Here's the step:
1) go to
2) upload your savegame
3) search for sleep_juice
4) change the value for 1
5) download the new savegame and put it in your savegame folder. Worked for me.

Reactions: IgorMkg83 and K1DZ

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's nice to have new scenes, and sure we have the massage event, but I kinda miss the bath scenes with mom.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You know why games like this are the worst kind of adult game (despite the excellent quality)?

You need to re-learn all the ups and downs of the crafting, map and gui after every new release. It's a real chore each time you return after 1-2+ months with potentially many different VNs and other games of this nature inbetween.

The superfluous crafting/gathering system does you no favors even when you do familiarize yourself anyway.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Ooof. There is a lot of good to say about this game and, as I'm not ponying up any bucks to support it, I'll keep most of the bad to myself. But... jeez, it's a grind! And not needing a walk-through? Let's put it this way: last night, tired from the grindhouse of several hours, I made a bad choice. Game over. Lost a ton of GRINDING play-through. Ouch.
Like I said, there is lots of good here. Yeah, the English sucks but, hell, any of us who play these games are used to that. People do the best they can and we should be grateful the put it in English. I don't know if I'll go back and re play what I've already lost but I may. Like I've said -- there's a lot of good stuff here.
Ah, well...
I picked several "game over" options for the fun of it and never lost more than a few minutes due to handy auto-save feature.

I told myself this time I wasn't going to use the cheat option but eventually caved. Let 'em starve a good while but eventually couldn't be bothered to fetch more aloe, then eventually filling up on figs.

I can't really see myself getting excited about fresh starts in the future if it becomes mandatory for whatever reason. I mean, I'll do it, but begrudgingly.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I give up. Can't complete the shelter. I have everything, MC said that he would build it tomorrow, and nothing. I've had it. This is a broken mess.

Axois

Aug 28, 2019
Can someone help me with what I'm missing here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried every option multiple times but it wont progress past this point. Any ideas of what I'm missing or doing wrong?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I got irritated that the game disabled rollback so I kinda fixed it. You can rollback but being a sandbox game you aren't going to be able to rollback super far. Basically if you want to read the text again or undo a choice.

I also didn't like running out of supplies and using console commands got to be annoying, so I fixed that so that we don't run out of canned food, canned drink, aloe, lotion, wood, rocks and spiders.

Lastly the console menu being disabled was the thing that really went too far. When I was a young pervert first playing these games I didn't know how to do any of this editing. I could follow tips from people and shift+O I could do but if it was disabled, as it is in this game, then I couldn't fix it. So I fixed that as well.

I don't understand why some developers put things into their games to make them be unpleasant. Even RenPy warns against disabling rollback as it pisses off the player.

Reactions: EZ8lt

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You know why games like this are the worst kind of adult game (despite the excellent quality)?

You need to re-learn all the ups and downs of the crafting, map and gui after every new release. It's a real chore each time you return after 1-2+ months with potentially many different VNs and other games of this nature inbetween.

The superfluous crafting/gathering system does you no favors even when you do familiarize yourself anyway.
No you don't. I just used the saves from last release lol.

Akrago

Jan 14, 2018
talk to girls at night.
There is only one option and its the play a game to kill time.How should ı do the "Sweet Dreams" and "Let there be light" tasks?

Edit:It says I'm tired.Is it a bug?

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020

I'm right there with you.

Sometimes there are buttons in the bottom right to click and sometimes we click the character. My first playthrough I couldn't figure out how to join Rachel in the pond because previously when she was in the pond I clicked the eyeball in the bottom right but it wasn't there anymore. So maybe it's just a fun image that was rendered but then the dev couldn't think of any story to put... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not playing these games for a brain teaser.

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
I give up. Can't complete the shelter. I have everything, MC said that he would build it tomorrow, and nothing. I've had it. This is a broken mess.
I had the same problem.
You need to craft the shelter first thing in the morning, and not before that. Or the mc will "forget" about it and your materials will be lost.

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
well, im stuck, dont know exactly what the hell to do anymore, just gathering food and eating over and over again, can someone please give a hand?

task list is attached

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes