bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
My only gripe about these kinds of puzzle sequences if you decide to not give up is that they always make me feel so fucking stupid lmao

Reactions: Macgamer

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I gave up during the free roam. Couldn't understand the direction in the notebook and clicked various of stuffs but still couldn't get anything. lmao

1656502653868.png

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
I was thinking more of a self-absorbed, egotistical douche. The MC is definitely the least likeable thing about this game, in my opinion.
oh so me ablie to say no, realize im wasting my time with people and still be on top as to be able and willing to help but keep my standards and overall take no bullshit makes me a douche....how educational of you sir, ma'am....in between...whatever. also I'm not surprise somebody would think having decent standards and no bullshit makes me egoistical, THAT'S a very simp response FYI

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Quick question, does "game_script.rpa" is considered as "script.rpa" when patching days 1-11 with 12-13?

darkpainn

May 3, 2018
bro i spend already more than 2 hours in the damn room and cant find the hook, im in the notebook position and says nothing lmao

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I understand gallery, but what's Elysium scenes?
That's the $20 version content - the pirated version is only the $5 version. It's additional scenes from the MC's past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found 4 Nummbers but they would not fit as a Keypad code - all combinations testet.
The keypad numbers are on the sticky notes. Any other numbers aren't for the gate code.

May 3, 2022
Wow, 3 major choice on day 13 although I think choice between pregnancy and threesome was a no brainier unless it has something to do with getting some favours out of her in later part of the game but fuck what a cliff hanger for day 14 I bet it would see the most action till date.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes