Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Does anyone know the 4 digit code for the question mark (?) on the laptop? Or is it bonus content?
There are 3 codes that can be input on that, they're all for Paige Fantasy Bonus Pics - they would go in your laptop photo album.

One of the codes is randomized, one is found in the escape room, and the third is found on Day 13.

What an awesome game so far. great job!!
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: delacroix2

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I spent ~2 hours on the puzzle too, got the notebook, 2 keys, 1 of 4 numbers, and as far as I can tell there's 4? mini puzzles here. I'm done. It's too layered (too many dominos that have to fall). Need to build up to a puzzle like this with smaller ones that teach you basics. This feels like a puzzle you'd see 1/2 way through Riven or something - except you hit blind.

The wall of lockers is annoying cause none open, and I know which one I need to get into. There's no message like "you need a key" etc...there needs to be if that's the case. I know I found the clue of which one to open. But that locker, or any of them, dont open or have any feedback. I'm sure they do...but...

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I spent ~2 hours on the puzzle too, got the notebook, 2 keys, 1 of 4 numbers, and as far as I can tell there's 4? mini puzzles here. I'm done. It's too layered (too many dominos that have to fall). Need to build up to a puzzle like this with smaller ones that teach you basics. This feels like a puzzle you'd see 1/2 way through Riven or something - except you hit blind.
Riven is such an underrated game.

There are sporadic clues throughout this thread, but it's true it might be a bit too difficult.

Reactions: Hornyowl

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019

There are sporadic clues throughout this thread, but it's true it might be a bit too difficult.
You do kinda sit there with your dick in hand one moment, enjoying your witty humorous banter, where mc always seems to say the right thing or have the answers and get thrusted into a hardcore 90s/early 2000s dungeon the next. Don't get me wrong it was impressively detailed and thought out, just utterly unexpected and feels like a whole nother game. You may need some more contextual clues and use of mc inner dialogue

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018

I mean props, it's quiet the puzzle. I feel like it should have been a bit more of a controlled discovery. Like you simply can't get to certain parts of the puzzle until you solve at least one of them majors there. I'm not opposed to something like this - but it was jarring to hit and I felt like you could find too many "keys" and "clues" at once and then you don't know what to do with them. So you do a ton more trial and era than is really warranted. I've made more progress - but more by just symmetrically go through ever visable screen until I find something and that's not as fun/organic of a problem solving process.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Good game overall, but some of this dialogue cringes me the fuck out. It reads like two people doing some awful RP with each other over text, except all I can think about is that its actually the dev just going back and forth with himself. Very distracting.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
After playing most of day 13, I find out what Daphne likes and kinda wish I'd chosen the other girl. That requires replaying from that major choice early on, and that's a lot of stuff to replay. The morning chats can't be skipped with ctrl. What happens if I just log off the laptop in the morning chats right away? I'll lose some pictures, but anything else?

Reactions: E_nigma

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
After playing most of day 13, I find out what Daphne likes and kinda wish I'd chosen the other girl. That requires replaying from that major choice early on, and that's a lot of stuff to replay. The morning chats can't be skipped with ctrl. What happens if I just log off the laptop in the morning chats right away? I'll lose some pictures, but anything else?
Mostly, no. But any girl's conversation you've already completed on the laptop can be quick-played through by hitting the "S" button in the top left of their portrait when you first message them.

A lot of people make separate saves for their major choices, as well.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I think I skipped that part. What was it Daphne said she liked?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I did actually go back and see what her path was like, I really only picked Daphne cause she has bigger boobs and I will say she seems slightly less fleshed out at first but by the end of the current content you get the feeling her conflict will be greater and more endearing

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The story is great so far and I like the game ... except the Q&A in the laptop sessions^^ I also like the models - some more some less - just one thing about them -> I dont know why but I get more and more slightly creeps about the (almost) always open mouths of the girls.
Are they gonna jump at me at some point and trying to bite my carotid artery or trying to eat me at whole? :unsure:
Sometimes I get a certain picture in my head - an anaconda trying to swallow a prey twice the size .... with the lower jaw disengaged .... :eek:

other than that, great game Wildman Dev - keep up your good work :)
7/10 from my side (y)

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
I have 2 keys, a hammer, the notebook, a Post-It with now 2 numbers on it, a fishing pole, screwdriver used to get the pole, step stool and the coins I used on the "My Simon" for the second number on the note pad. I've seen a 3___ on the dumpster and and 8 amongst the trash. This would give me 3185 seeing as the Post-It note displays _1_5 but it doesn't work because the dev is a sadist. So enlighten me what am I supposed to beat with a hammer and where do I make this pole useful?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes