Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I have 2 keys, a hammer, the notebook, a Post-It with now 2 numbers on it, a fishing pole, screwdriver used to get the pole, step stool and the coins I used on the "My Simon" for the second number on the note pad. I've seen a 3___ on the dumpster and and 8 amongst the trash. This would give me 3185 seeing as the Post-It note displays _1_5 but it doesn't work because the dev is a sadist. So enlighten me what am I supposed to beat with a hammer and where do I make this pole useful?
Did you do the TR, TL puzzle? It allows access to the spacesuit. Other than that, look around carefully when standing near the barrels - look around the bookcase from that position.

cur4dd

Mar 20, 2021
I have made it most of the way through the puzzle, with the help of the hints posted here. I have 3 of the numbers. I think the last thing I am missing is something about the bookcase. I have searched it 3 times. What am I missing?

nvm, found it from your last tip. Thanks.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I have made it most of the way through the puzzle, with the help of the hints posted here. I have 3 of the numbers. I think the last thing I am missing is something about the bookcase. I have searched it 3 times. What am I missing?
If you're referring to the clue I give at "closely examining around the bookcase" thing - look from the barrels, which is where that clue occurs.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Did you do the TR, TL puzzle? It allows access to the spacesuit. Other than that, look around carefully when standing near the barrels - look around the bookcase from that position.
The barrels gave me the pattern to use the weaker key and get the step stool to get the coins to do the My Simon.
The TR/TL got me the fishing pole and didn't make sense past that leading me to stumble over to the crate by the bookshelf with the Post-It.
As far as access to the suit or turning the red green I am still at a loss because it's the least descriptive thing in the game trying to follow the TR/TL notepad.
Also have no idea WTH people are talking about with the 2 row color puzzle because the colors are non-interactive for me and the box doesn't do anything useful.

Reactions: Yves69 and Macgamer

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The barrels gave me the pattern to use the weaker key and get the step stool to get the coins to do the My Simon.
The TR/TL got me the fishing pole and didn't make sense past that leading me to stumble over to the crate by the bookshelf with the Post-It.
As far as access to the suit or turning the red green I am still at a loss because it's the least descriptive thing in the game trying to follow the TR/TL notepad.
TR means turn right, if that helps.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
have all 3 numbers the notebook the hook just cant find last number.... have to give up on this shit. Dose skipping the puzzle screw up the story at all? or is this for some extra scene that means nothing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yves69

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Also have no idea WTH people are talking about with the 2 row color puzzle because the colors are non-interactive for me and the box doesn't do anything useful.
You can find a hammer in the shopping cart and smash the visor on the astronaut. Gets you another number. I have no clue where u get the fishing rod.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Alright, made it through the dungeon I have to ask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No difference, I figured it would upset too many people, lol.

Edit: However, the color puzzle which gives a bonus pic is only doable if you complete the escape room, so there's that.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
No difference, I figured it would upset too many people, lol.

Edit: However, the color puzzle which gives a bonus pic is only doable if you complete the escape room, so there's that.
Imma be honest I couldn't figure that puzzle out. didn't know how to interact with it or anything. I had enough big dumb trying to figure out the rest of the place lol

I just backtracked and found the clue.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
How do you get a notebook? I've been at the bookcase and nothing there and I don't see anything around. Got two keys and a hammer. Thinking of just knocking myself out with the hammer.

Reactions: Yves69

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Okay I love this game, but I hate this puzzle crap. I was actually about to just quit the game but saw that giving up gives the same scene. Thank god for that. I play these to enjoy hot pixels and enjoy a story. If I wanted to solve puzzles I'd go play The Witness.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes