Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Can I get an answer? Why did you choose such a pathetic transgendered looking mc? Are you people allergic to manly looking males?
I appreciated your Machinist reference, that's a good movie. I don't really think the MC looks pathetic, but if you're not enjoying the game you don't have to keep playing it. There are plenty of other games on F95 with bulkier MCs.

Feb 26, 2022
I appreciated your Machinist reference, that's a good movie. I don't really think the MC looks pathetic, but if you're not enjoying the game you don't have to keep playing it. There are plenty of other games on F95 with bulkier MCs.
The game is great and I really like it. But the way the mc looks makes it nearly unplayable for me.. Man, is it too much to ask for a decent fully POV game? :(

• Angry
Reactions: hornydit

Michzi

Apr 29, 2021
Can someone tell me a word that have this letters in. (R E L U O W P F)
It's for the "Potential Master"

jfblazes999

May 15, 2018
Hey Wildman I rarely write anything on this forums since its usually people just criticizing other people, but bro I just got say I'm a big fan. it looks like you don't get as much attention as the games on here but your game specifically I find hilarious. Like its not to much dialogue but whats there is funny. Like some of the games on here I skip the text around but yours I find myself reading. excited for the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: smjin

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hey Wildman I rarely write anything on this forums since its usually people just criticizing other people, but bro I just got say I'm a big fan. it looks like you don't get as much attention as the games on here but your game specifically I find hilarious. Like its not to much dialogue but whats there is funny. Like some of the games on here I skip the text around but yours I find myself reading. excited for the next update.
I appreciate you saying that, jfblazes. Glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: Cendash

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Question for everyone: Can all 4 digits of the 4-digit code be found in pink in the interactions notes at the beginning of day 12? I can only find 3 of them and it's driving me insane.

Reactions: campfap

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Question for everyone: Can all 4 digits of the 4-digit code be found in pink in the interactions notes at the beginning of day 12? I can only find 3 of them and it's driving me insane.
I'm gonna answer this for you because no one should go for this code, lol. I don't know why I put it in there, much less why I randomized it for each player, but props to you for finding it.

The last digit can only be found when your laptop profile pages are updated at the start of day 13.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Am I daft or something? I've solved the room puzzle, but I have no clue how to interact with the optional color wall puzzle.

DidouMax

Nov 24, 2020
Am I daft or something? I've solved the room puzzle, but I have no clue how to interact with the optional color wall puzzle.
Once you have the gate open, enter the cell and turn left. The following part is needed to get to the color puzzle.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoomDaBoom

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Not that my opinion matters, or anyone's opinion here will effect the way the dev continues the story, but the Ariel/Haylee thing is stupid. I'm PRAYING this doesn't end up being a "major choice" because that would be dumb. The dev is going for a quasi-realistic story, and in reality choosing between the two would be a disaster. The realistic choice for a guy in that position, with 14 other women at his disposal to potentially fuck; is to cut both girls loose. It simply wouldn't be worth the hassle (especially the way the two of them constantly bicker about EVERYTHING). In reality, I'd stay as far away from both of them as I possibly could.

Also, Ariel has Stage 5 Clinger written all over her. :LOL:

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
How small are these hidden photos? I know they are actually just smaller versions hidden in random photos, but are they usually on the girls or in the background of the photos?

Becuase I may concede defeat with great sadness.

Reactions: campfap

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
How small are these hidden photos? I know they are actually just smaller versions hidden in random photos, but are they usually on the girls or in the background of the photos?

Becuase I may concede defeat with great sadness.
I think its random where they are placed. Whenever i couldnt find the hidden photo i would reload my last save and repeat the talk with umiko so the hidden photo is placed somewhere else. Here is an example how a hidden photo looks (between her tits). So yes, can be very hard to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes