PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Wildman Dev , hey. Just started playing. Went trough quite a few VN and lemme tell, you have a talent to writing. Feels very good and natural. BUT ! Don't overdo with *laughs*, *chuckle* etc. In college kings it also started slow, but then 1 out of 2 sentences had it. It's parasitic and not needed. I'm aware that one word is easier then whole new render but hey, characters is smiling in any case, it's enough to set the tone of the atmosphere or dialogue.

Visual part is nice. If you wanna perfection - add music.

Smth tells me I will be disappointed with sex scenes, but it's just my hunch, no offense. Still, yet to see 'em.

Any plans for future Steam release ? If lewd part won't disappoint, would gladly support ya there. GL.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev , hey. Just started playing. Went trough quite a few VN and lemme tell, you have a talent to writing. Feels very good and natural. BUT ! Don't overdo with *laughs*, *chuckle* etc. In college kings it also started slow, but then 1 out of 2 sentences had it. It's parasitic and not needed. I'm aware that one word is easier then whole new render but hey, characters is smiling in any case, it's enough to set the tone of the atmosphere or dialogue.

Visual part is nice. If you wanna perfection - add music.

Smth tells me I will be disappointed with sex scenes, but it's just my hunch, no offense. Still, yet to see 'em.

Any plans for future Steam release ? If lewd part won't disappoint, would gladly support ya there. GL.
I plan Stranded in Space releasing in 3 huge parts, we're close to the first part being finished, I could see Steam being involved when the time comes. I'm also on !

Here is where to find the pink numbers in the bio pages of the laptop (in the following order):
  1. Marissa Day 1
  2. Elsie Day 7
  3. Either Daphne or Nemy Day 11
  4. Ishani Day 12
Thanks for the mini games and little puzzle. I enjoy them a lot.
Lol, glad you like them, and nice job finding the most ridiculous puzzle. Are you aware there's another Paige Fantasy Pic outside of the laptop on Day 13?

• Red Heart
Reactions: campfap

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Not that my opinion matters, or anyone's opinion here will effect the way the dev continues the story, but the Ariel/Haylee thing is stupid. I'm PRAYING this doesn't end up being a "major choice" because that would be dumb. The dev is going for a quasi-realistic story, and in reality choosing between the two would be a disaster. The realistic choice for a guy in that position, with 14 other women at his disposal to potentially fuck; is to cut both girls loose. It simply wouldn't be worth the hassle (especially the way the two of them constantly bicker about EVERYTHING). In reality, I'd stay as far away from both of them as I possibly could.

Also, Ariel has Stage 5 Clinger written all over her. :LOL:
You do raise a really good point, it would be silly to have to choose between girls (other than the wake up option) because even if say mc stopped pursuing the rest of the girls right now and just stuck with the girls he's been with or that more or less promised sex you're still left with basically everyone.

As a side note, Wildman the Camilla content convinced me to make you the first (not fallout 4) dev I've supported on patreon. How do I access the patron stuff? Patreons layout is....unintuitive. the fallout devs I support just release their stuff on discord so I'm not familiar with patreon proper.

Jul 31, 2018
I think its random where they are placed. Whenever i couldnt find the hidden photo i would reload my last save and repeat the talk with umiko so the hidden photo is placed somewhere else. Here is an example how a hidden photo looks (between her tits). So yes, can be very hard to find.
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it! Yeah that size isn't too bad I must have gotten unlucky and had it appear on a cluttered background where I couldn't see it. That is a good suggestion to reload a save. I probably shouild have done that before moving on, but I wasn't even past the eight day mark so It shouldn't be too much to go back and load an old save if I really wanted to for completion.

I'm not as concerned with the laptop hidden photos though so idk. Thanks again though that was a big help with the advice and example shown.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
You do raise a really good point, it would be silly to have to choose between girls (other than the wake up option) because even if say mc stopped pursuing the rest of the girls right now and just stuck with the girls he's been with or that more or less promised sex you're still left with basically everyone.
Yep. By choosing neither, the main character loses nothing in the grand scheme of things. Also, since Wildman Dev is going for a certain level of respectable realism in the story; there is simply no real way that choosing one over the other doesn't make the situation between the two of them worse. The jealously that they already exhibit towards each other, would increase ten fold when you add in bitterness and resentment. At the end of the day we're still talking about women here (one of which is basically still a teenager). The emotions/tension would be thick, and would definitely have a negative effect on everyone else on the ship.

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
To cut down on all the questions that will arise from the escape room after seeing how many I had myself I'll give light jog through it. Don't click it if that breaks the immersion for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason the dumpsters don't change and no matter where i click, i cannot look behind the left dumpster.
I have done everything else, this is the only thing that i can't do.
Dunno if it's some kind of bug or something but even thoe i got notebook(and did the puzzle) opened the chest and got 3 numbers already, there is no way for me to look behind any of the dumpsters.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Can someone link the answers and such to the OP for the Mysterious girl, Find the letters and all.

I am sorry but when the search here takes longer than the actual game play it is a no go for me. Not to mention trying to find letters in that crap gives me an actual headache from trying to focus only on letters in a jumble of tightly typed freaking symbols.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
For some reason the dumpsters don't change and no matter where i click, i cannot look behind the left dumpster.
I have done everything else, this is the only thing that i can't do.
Dunno if it's some kind of bug or something but even thoe i got notebook(and did the puzzle) opened the chest and got 3 numbers already, there is no way for me to look behind any of the dumpsters.
Click the text in the bottom of your notebook.

Can someone link the answers and such to the OP for the Mysterious girl, Find the letters and all.

I am sorry but when the search here takes longer than the actual game play it is a no go for me. Not to mention trying to find letters in that crap gives me an actual headache from trying to focus only on letters in a jumble of tightly typed freaking symbols.
I'll add the unscramble to the OP. For the record, if you guess wrong 5 times you can just skip it, it's optional.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Not that my opinion matters, or anyone's opinion here will effect the way the dev continues the story, but the Ariel/Haylee thing is stupid. I'm PRAYING this doesn't end up being a "major choice" because that would be dumb. The dev is going for a quasi-realistic story, and in reality choosing between the two would be a disaster. The realistic choice for a guy in that position, with 14 other women at his disposal to potentially fuck; is to cut both girls loose. It simply wouldn't be worth the hassle (especially the way the two of them constantly bicker about EVERYTHING). In reality, I'd stay as far away from both of them as I possibly could.

Also, Ariel has Stage 5 Clinger written all over her. :LOL:
Yeah, I would rather say "Fuck off both of you" then have the drama to choose one of them

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I'll add the unscramble to the OP. For the record, if you guess wrong 5 times you can just skip it, it's optional.
*sigh*

You might as well add a choice at the beginning of the game, right after 'Are you legally allowed to play this?'...

1: "I want to play this truly awesome game as Wildman intended, and have a great experience!"

2: "Meh, skip all stuff that might make me use my upper head and read the story (one the dev thought hard about to create and spent hours and hours to be the best he/she/undefined could deliver, but IDC) and just gimme dem boobies and poozies, I'm here to spank my one eyed snake, not to think, and BTW, I'm not supporting you anyway on Patreun or Sapscrybster LOL." -> Gallery unlocked, thanks and bye.

Wildman Dev , please keep stuff like the escape room and other riddles in the game, and please do not make them overly easy skipable. Puzzles are things that have you make work for the reward. Whether that means you actually solve it yourself or humbly have to ask for it or use the search function - is irrelevant.

And anyway...

Because even if you do give ppl option 2 they WILL complain about having to lift their hand from their mouse to grab that kleenex.

And that would be a disservice to this game and you.

Just my two cents. (I apologize for the rant, I'm slightly drunk. Cheers. Prost. Campai.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cendash

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I'm starting to think Wildman is Riddlers nephew or something. Found another 4 digit code in the escape room: (If you don't do this puzzle yourself you cant unlock the pic.)
  1. The left of the three trash cans has a number on it (click the number): 3
  2. Clicking 5 times on the overturned garbage bin: 0
  3. After inspecting different stuff in the room often enough MC tells you the number: 9
  4. On the wall with all the boxes and trash in front (next to the locked door)(again click it): 8
3098 can be used to unlock another fantasy pic on day 13.

Lol, glad you like them, and nice job finding the most ridiculous puzzle. Are you aware there's another Paige Fantasy Pic outside of the laptop on Day 13?
Was it the one above or is there another one during day 13 ?
600x600bf-60.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eonfow

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm starting to think Wildman is Riddlers nephew or something. Found another 4 digit code in the escape room: (If you don't do this puzzle yourself you cant unlock the pic.)
  1. The left of the three trash cans has a number on it (click the number): 3
  2. Clicking 5 times on the overturned garbage bin: 0
  3. After inspecting different stuff in the room MC tells you the number: 9
  4. On the wall with all the boxes and trash in front (next to the locked door)(again click it): 8
3098 can be used to unlock another fantasy pic on day 13.

Was it the one above or is there another one during day 13 ?
View attachment 1901265
A different one, lol.

• Haha

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Since I picked Lira to move next door does that mean Camila can be dumped since I never liked her personality? In a similar vein, there are other females I'd rather not have anything to do with, is that possible? I kinda feel like the MC is just being driven down a certain path without any input by me, is that how the game should feel?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
*sigh*

You might as well add a choice at the beginning of the game, right after 'Are you legally allowed to play this?'...

1: "I want to play this truly awesome game as Wildman intended, and have a great experience!"

2: "Meh, skip all stuff that might make me use my upper head and read the story (one the dev thought hard about to create and spent hours and hours to be the best he/she/undefined could deliver, but IDC) and just gimme dem boobies and poozies, I'm here to spank my one eyed snake, not to think, and BTW, I'm not supporting you anyway on Patreun or Sapscrybster LOL." -> Gallery unlocked, thanks and bye.

Wildman Dev , please keep stuff like the escape room and other riddles in the game, and please do not make them overly easy skipable. Puzzles are things that have you make work for the reward. Whether that means you actually solve it yourself or humbly have to ask for it or use the search function - is irrelevant.

And anyway...

Because even if you do give ppl option 2 they WILL complain about having to lift their hand from their mouse to grab that kleenex.

And that would be a disservice to this game and you.

Just my two cents. (I apologize for the rant, I'm slightly drunk. Cheers. Prost. Campai.)
Yeah, problem with your drunken rant. Some people do...DO get headaches while searching through multiple symbols on a tiny screen for a single letter, then we get to try and put it all together even knowing by the very rules there should be 8 letters and we only get 5-7 of them. So yes does the Dev have an outstanding game? Damn right but....I dunno.....maybe make it to where everyone can solve the puzzle? Seems like a damn fine idea to me. Lets face it, most of us using our "upper" head arent drinking ourselves into a stuper...but hey you do you

Reactions: AnonW123

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
im not sure what im doing wrong here i finally managed to solve the escape room but there is the color puzzle left but i cant seem to interact with it. what am i missing

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
im not sure what im doing wrong here i finally managed to solve the escape room but there is the color puzzle left but i cant seem to interact with it. what am i missing
At the exit, say no to leaving and take a left

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes