FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
So I have seen the walkthrough for escape room, and the letters jumble but don't see an actual walkthough for the game that tells you about your answer choices and their effects... Like Alina saying about sending a picture you can choose "one time thing" or "I'll stop thinking this way" but if you try to save then come back to check other answer it restarts the entire day on the laptop. I'm all for replaying a game this good but there are so many of those type of choices that it would be very long to try each path especially if certain choices affect another set of choices further down the line.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So I have seen the walkthrough for escape room, and the letters jumble but don't see an actual walkthough for the game that tells you about your answer choices and their effects... Like Alina saying about sending a picture you can choose "one time thing" or "I'll stop thinking this way" but if you try to save then come back to check other answer it restarts the entire day on the laptop. I'm all for replaying a game this good but there are so many of those type of choices that it would be very long to try each path especially if certain choices affect another set of choices further down the line.
The conversations mostly only affect that laptop chat day - I call them minor decisions, as dialogue, pictures and different learned character information result from them.

Once you complete a conversation with a girl, you can click the S at the top left of her portrait the next time you have the same conversation with her, I.E. if you reload or play the game again with a new file. Hitting the S button will either skip to the end of the chat or to the choices, one by one, and then to the end. It basically allows for quick playthroughs of already played laptop sections.

That beautiful albeit direct conversation with a certain older blonde woman in this update made me crave a glass.

View attachment 1901567
True though...

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Topper69

May 16, 2020
How do I find out which locker unlocks?
Look on top of the three blue barrels, one does have the clue.

On a more general note: I like the puzzles, but they don't seems to be intuitiv solvable, which means the outcome should not have any major conseqeunces. That said I think the solution giving the same scene wether you solve the escape room or give up is reasonable to me.

@Wildmann: I also like this game as whole, you are on my waiting list for patreonage as soon as I'm able to again. I like devs which are not offended by F95 even if their game gets more popularity. One have to know his roots.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Since I picked Lira to move next door does that mean Camila can be dumped since I never liked her personality? In a similar vein, there are other females I'd rather not have anything to do with, is that possible? I kinda feel like the MC is just being driven down a certain path without any input by me, is that how the game should feel?
Yes (it's how the game should feel). By the devs own admission, this is more kinetic novel, than "game."

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sandbox tag with day counter... That is like kinetic novel tag with "choices matter" tag I never got that. I mean best I can think of is "choices matter!" So like every other dating sim game ever made? That isn't sand box when I got do everything in order, but I get to choose what I do each time. Sandbox would be open ended I can do it in any order, and there is no time limit in place. I mean its sandbox as in open ended, paly at your own pace, or its not. And if I can play how I want for 13 days, and can't go further then its not sandbox and if I can go further but nothing happens there is no point and its not sand box either...

At least other ones I played its events proc on certain days and ever patch with newday specfic resets all saves to the days before the new content. But I don't think this lets me repeat all the content for 40 days, then reset back to day 13, when day 14 comes out. I mean its like that overlord one that it was "sandbox!" "Disclaimer game moves in one direction with set in stone list of events but between the events you can visit rooms and do nothing in them! Oh and maybe talk to some one once then just stare at the room look at how pretty it is!" Its like that isn't sandbox that is linear progression but I can roam around, but time stands still till I trigger the next story event like magic...

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Sandbox tag with day counter... That is like kinetic novel tag with "choices matter" tag I never got that. I mean best I can think of is "choices matter!" So like every other dating sim game ever made? That isn't sand box when I got do everything in order, but I get to choose what I do each time. Sandbox would be open ended I can do it in any order, and there is no time limit in place. I mean its sandbox as in open ended, paly at your own pace, or its not. And if I can play how I want for 13 days, and can't go further then its not sandbox and if I can go further but nothing happens there is no point and its not sand box either...

At least other ones I played its events proc on certain days and ever patch with newday specfic resets all saves to the days before the new content. But I don't think this lets me repeat all the content for 40 days, then reset back to day 13, when day 14 comes out. I mean its like that overlord one that it was "sandbox!" "Disclaimer game moves in one direction with set in stone list of events but between the events you can visit rooms and do nothing in them! Oh and maybe talk to some one once then just stare at the room look at how pretty it is!" Its like that isn't sandbox that is linear progression but I can roam around, but time stands still till I trigger the next story event like magic...
I didn't add the sandbox tag, but I removed it.

I am clearly missing something but can someone tell me how to actually read the notebook?
The TR/TL are directions, as in turn left and right.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yep. By choosing neither, the main character loses nothing in the grand scheme of things. Also, since Wildman Dev is going for a certain level of respectable realism in the story; there is simply no real way that choosing one over the other doesn't make the situation between the two of them worse. The jealously that they already exhibit towards each other, would increase ten fold when you add in bitterness and resentment. At the end of the day we're still talking about women here (one of which is basically still a teenager). The emotions/tension would be thick, and would definitely have a negative effect on everyone else on the ship.
Ariel would have been the perfect choice for a monogamy route. Saying that she's only jealous of her sister is a cop-out, because she was established as the naive romantic type. Whether her sister is involved in the harem or not, there'll never be enough time to satisfy her needs, unless she's willing to be the third wheel and watch every time the other women "have needs". The PC is also already much more interested in Skylar than her anyway, so is Ariel gonna get jealous of Skylar next?
I'd say if players are willing to cut out the majority of the content and go for a monogamy route, just let them. That this possibility is just handwaved away, because "women have needs" puts the level of realism pretty low. Apparently it doesn't matter, if either Haylee or Ariel get upset, so why would it matter for the other women? Nobody commits to a relationship with the expectation to break up, so why does it matter, if they're upset now instead of in the future?
Ariel could offer some much needed variety between all the other LIs, who are basically all kinky, bi-curious and willing to share. I mean, even Nemy jumps on the opportunity to join the harem after drinking a little bit of alcohol, even though it was established that nobody gets drunk on the ship, because the alcohol is rationed. A monogamous relationship would also open up the possibility for cheating and other related kinks.

Last edited:

auron187

Jul 8, 2021
I didn't add the sandbox tag, but I removed it.

The TR/TL are directions, as in turn left and right.
I have the notebook equipped in my inventory, but nothing i click on shows me what the notebook actually says. So I guess my question is, how do i activate the notebook to see the text you are referring to?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I have the notebook equipped in my inventory, but nothing i click on shows me what the notebook actually says. So I guess my question is, how do i activate the notebook to see the text you are referring to?
See the magnifying glass icon at the bottom left? Did you click that?

Draco76

Jun 21, 2022
I'm sure this has been said here before, but since I haven't read many posts I will just say it for myself, this game is well worth it alone just for all the Sasha dialogue! lol
I'm guessing some may hate her personality but I love quirky sense of humor and she has it in spades.
Her with Ishani as a comic foil have me in stitches every time.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I'm sure this has been said here before, but since I haven't read many posts I will just say it for myself, this game is well worth it alone just for all the Sasha dialogue! lol
I'm guessing some may hate her personality but I love quirky sense of humor and she has it in spades.
most of the characters are pretty endearing for different reasons. Sasha is great tho, wife material. I'm team Camilla though, thankfully we don't have to choose though :KEK:

Reactions: TheGremlin21

BruceFenris

Feb 23, 2022
Vanilla as it may be, my favourite thing has been Skylar. I do love me that tension, and this update delivered in spades.

May 3, 2022
YATCH CLUB IS HERE!! To deal with Sasha haters

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes