Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I think it can be difficult to look at any particular outcome with a clear, measured judgment if the outcome doesn't go the way you want it to go, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad outcome.

All I can say is that there's a lot of really interesting stuff coming with Ariel and Haylee's routes.
If it involves both of them at the same time, and a strap-on, then that's something to look forward to. Not to even mention getting them pregnant at the same time and making them drink each other's milk. Yummy.

All joking aside, I really like this game and I'm sure I won't be disappointed with any development You have in mind for the rest of the story.

Jun 29, 2020
I think it can be difficult to look at any particular outcome with a clear, measured judgment if the outcome doesn't go the way you want it to go, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad outcome.

All I can say is that there's a lot of really interesting stuff coming with Ariel and Haylee's routes.
To me the journey matters as much or more than the destination.

The plot device was turning Ariel into an insufferable child having a tantrum, killed my interest in her.

The planned content could very well win awards at the Adult Industry Choice Awards, but if I can, I will ignore her. Shes's dead to me.

Plenty of ladies on that ship.

And let's not forget that the saboteur is still unknown. Might as well be Ariel.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
And let's not forget that the saboteur is still unknown. Might as well be Ariel.
I'm glad You mentioned that. Storywise, I think it's probably the most important thing to keep in mind, while going into relationships with girls aboard the Endurance. You cannot truly open up to anyone, because you don't know who will stab you in the back, if you trust them. I don't think there were any real hints about the identity of the culprit, and we cannot even say for sure if the culprit is there in the first place. Since the MC was transferred to the Endurance midjourney, then that's clerly a combined effort involving a lot of people. Some of them may have stayed on Earth, and some may be waiting on Elysium for the MC to arrive. And since Pandora was able to remotely access Paige and put that failsafe on her, then even she is a suspect, since she knows about everything.

I don't know who other players think the culprit may be, but I keep thinking about it and I believe it could be Sasha. She quickly established a close relationship with the MC, but putting aside their usual banter, there doesn't appear to be much emotional involvement between them. It would be reasonable to assume she's hiding something, and that she keeps MC at a certain distance, to avoid letting any info slip out in front of him. Also there's not enough info on her to just accept she's competent in leading others, yet she's always involved in helping Ishani and Umiko in making decisions about things happening on the Endurance, and she willingly helps with putting back the database together, which helps her gain info on everyone aboard, and we all know that knowledge is a powerful weapon.

I know I'm ranting a bit, but english is not my native language, so I can only hope I make sense, with what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: MarsUltor
Jun 29, 2020
I don't know who other players think the culprit may be, but I keep thinking about it and I believe it could be Sasha. She quickly established a close relationship with the MC, but putting aside their usual banter, there doesn't appear to be much emotional involvement between them. It would be reasonable to assume she's hiding something, and that she keeps MC at a certain distance, to avoid letting any info slip out in front of him. Also there's not enough info on her to just accept she's competent in leading others, yet she's always involved in helping Ishani and Umiko in making decisions about things happening on the Endurance, and she willingly helps with putting back the database together, which helps her gain info on everyone aboard, and we all know that knowledge is a powerful weapon.
Damn, its makes sense. Wich sucks because she is my favourite.
Personaly, I still think its the Doc. But could be anyone, or even someone we havent met yet (hiding?).

I know I'm ranting a bit, but english is not my native language, so I can only hope I make sense, with what I'm trying to say.
Mine either, don't worry.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
And let's not forget that the saboteur is still unknown. Might as well be Ariel
My main hope is we find this out before the end of part 1 rather than leave it as a cliff-hanger. For me this is the mystery of part 1 and should be resolved in part 1. As the game is done is days, we should be left with some time for accusations and a trip to the brig once the ship boards.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
My main hope is we find this out before the end of part 1 rather than leave it as a cliff-hanger. For me this is the mystery of part 1 and should be resolved in part 1. As the game is done is days, we should be left with some time for accusations and a trip to the brig once the ship boards.
I'm actually worried about part 1 ending as a cliff-hanger. Part 1 is supposed to end on day 21. Unfortunately, that's the same day that Pandora reaches the Endurance. I highly doubt it gets resolved in 1 day, and that's assuming she gets there early, and not in the middle of the day.

Mattdaven92

Oct 22, 2017
Working for Days 1-17
Here is a way to cheat the paige puzzles. Simply drop the file into your game folder.

Sliding Puzzle will win after moving a single piece. Match Game auto-wins without doing anything. Speech Bubble game wins after selecting a day for the first bubble regardless of whether your answer is right or wrong.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Working for Days 1-17
Here is a way to cheat the paige puzzles. Simply drop the file into your game folder.

Sliding Puzzle will win after moving a single piece. Match Game auto-wins without doing anything. Speech Bubble game wins after selecting a day for the first bubble regardless of whether your answer is right or wrong.
Is that even necessary? Dev already removed the timer from the puzzles, and they're not really difficult enough, to rely on cheats.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Mostly for the speech puzzle. Noone has time to remember all of that. besides, its nice for multiple playthroughs.
Ah, right. Those were sometimes a bit confusing. Thankfully, there was no penalty for losing, and could start those all over again. The only backdraw was that the questions were randomised every time. At some point, I thought about compiling all the questions, but gave up eventually. Besides, what would be the fun in that? Instead I played the game from the beginning, to refresh my memory of all the events, making different choices each time.

Feb 17, 2022
liking the game so far and I just hit day 8 and I'm curious if we are always forced to deal with Tiffany? Really getting sick of this rival wierdness....

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
liking the game so far and I just hit day 8 and I'm curious if we are always forced to deal with Tiffany? Really getting sick of this rival wierdness....
Without going too far into spoiler territory I'm going to say just stick with it. I mean, she's going to keep being your rival, but things will get more interesting and the dynamic will definitely change in the coming days, that's for sure. That being said, at the current release it's *just* really starting to actually shift the dynamic (no actual major choices with her so far, but I have a feeling one may be coming soon), although the scenes with her certainly start getting much better by the second week.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Without going too far into spoiler territory I'm going to say just stick with it. I mean, she's going to keep being your rival, but things will get more interesting and the dynamic will definitely change in the coming days, that's for sure. That being said, at the current release it's *just* really starting to actually shift the dynamic (no actual major choices with her so far, but I have a feeling one may be coming soon), although the scenes with her certainly start getting much better by the second week.
Very true. After what happens to them after Day 14, I'm looking forward to treir future interactions, especially, after consulting Tiffany's behaviour with Raegan. It will be definitely interesting to see if she's right about our metal girl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You shut you whore mouth! LOL!

Tiffany is the most genuine girl on that ship IMO. I also think she's the girl that actually likes the MC the most.
I've always thought something similar. Given her backstory, I'm not surprised that she's acting like she is. But yeah, the connection she feels with him and her true feelings are IMO extremely obvious. She's kind of like the 7-year-old girl who hits the boy she likes.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes