JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You shut you whore mouth! LOL!

Tiffany is the most genuine girl on that ship IMO. I also think she's the girl that actually likes the MC the most.
Also they are the only two people awake who have prosthetic parts, though Tiffany's is the only one anyone else knows about.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
You shut you whore mouth! LOL!

Tiffany is the most genuine girl on that ship IMO. I also think she's the girl that actually likes the MC the most.
I've always thought something similar. Given her backstory, I'm not surprised that she's acting like she is. But yeah, the connection she feels with him and her true feelings are IMO extremely obvious. She's kind of like the 7-year-old girl who hits the boy she likes.
Seriously, you are so right about this. She's honest, direct, and expects the same. You could go rob a bank with her, knowing she'll have your back even if things go sideways, but cross her, and she'll have your ass before breakfast. The rivalry adds a lot of positivity into their relationship, since she always keeps MC on his toes and forces him to think about what's happening around him. She's a "no bullshit" girl, and I like that about her, especially comparing her to others.

For example: (the names are changed to keep people's anonimity, and avoid drama aboard the Endurance)

Disfigured dairy cow: "I was completely negative about You, when You woke up, but I realized that You're not a bad guy, just a pervert. And now I want You to fuck me like a dirty whore all the time, but the girls look up to me, so we have to wait, I must give them a good example."

Long-legged Mistress of Needles: You know I really like You, but I must keep things professional. I already lost my objectivity, and it's only gonna get worse, if we hook up. But I have no patience, so I wait eagerly for the moment, when You bend me over and fuck the living shit out of me."

Petite religious nut: "How dare You say that my religion is for sex addicts. I'm triggered! But If You want me to stick my tongue into another girl's mouth, so You can prove to me that I'm bi, I'm down for that. (Whispering under her nose: btw, I know i'm bi but I just dont like admitting that in front of others.)"

Miss highest IQ on the ship: "I'm on your side. You have nothing to worry about, since I'm your ally, so tell me everything you know about what's happening. Oh, I forgot to mention: I still keep secrets from You, because I don't trust You. Now let's fuck."

Just to name a few. And Tiffany? She's like: "Okay, tonight I'm coming to your room, and we're gonna fuck like there's no tomorrow. Just make sure to cum inside. What do you mean protection? Of course I'm not on anything, so if You get me pregnant, we'll just have the baby."

I wish every girl was Tiffany level honest.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just finished first playthrough, all the way to the end of Day 17. Wow, this is a funny game, the writing is god tier for clean copy and quality in general. Lots of other praise, like the great dirty talk, or how the third in a threesome with their mouth free will start narrating or relaying action/enjoyment between parties.

Is the first decision of the game (Lira or Camilla) a bit of a faux decision? I chose Lira, figuring that the tip said you'd get busy with them more often if they lived nearby, and I'm pretty sure there were only 2 scenes with her on that path, and they might have been on the other. And the Camilla from the Lira path, not sure how different that would actually turn out (other than I expect the end of Day 17 would be more more). Any other decisions that feel like a cul-de-sac or less impactful? Thinking of doing an opposite playthrough, see how different that MC feels.

Also really curious how neither MC or Paige explicitly dive into the redacted memories. They are mentioned at least once directly (very early on), and then in passing reference (I believe it was Ms. X), but never actually entered into their theory building, which seems like an oversight for them (though probably good for the pacing of the story). My theory would be that MC's Monday morning meeting did not go well for him, either he was always going to be put into cryo with or without his consent, or that his company didn't like him quitting (or sharing trade secrets, if they found out) and shanghaied MC onto that men's colony cryo ship, leaving Claire and Lexi not knowing his fate. And with the whole kidnapping thing, they also managed to supress a year of memory, and hard scrub of certain identifiers, as well as install PAIGE and make the MC the focal part of a grander plot.

When it comes to the evil villain and who the culprit is, my theory is that the person isn't someone we've met on the ship. It's whomever smuggled MC onto the Endurance, but they managed to lock parts of the ship off from the awoken ones, and are monitoring and meddling, safely, from a part of the ship the ladies and MC don't have access to. Or it's Marissa.

Love Sasha, MC, and Gigi's comedy routines. That's high quality banter (though leaning heavily on the late 20th / early 21st century pop culture references, but that's easy to handwave away).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the first decision of the game (Lira or Camilla) a bit of a faux decision? I chose Lira, figuring that the tip said you'd get busy with them more often if they lived nearby, and I'm pretty sure there were only 2 scenes with her on that path, and they might have been on the other. And the Camilla from the Lira path, not sure how different that would actually turn out (other than I expect the end of Day 17 would be more more). Any other decisions that feel like a cul-de-sac or less impactful? Thinking of doing an opposite playthrough, see how different that MC feels.
IIRC, there will be more content for whichever girl is closer to the MC. There are definite differences depending on the choice; some are, ofc, more impactful than others. The direction of the story overall is the same. I have done was you describe here (one playthrough with all A choices; a second one with all B choices), and I'm enjoying doing so. I get to see how different things with specific characters are, which is nice IMO.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
IIRC, there will be more content for whichever girl is closer to the MC. There are definite differences depending on the choice; some are, ofc, more impactful than others. The direction of the story overall is the same. I have done was you describe here (one playthrough with all A choices; a second one with all B choices), and I'm enjoying doing so. I get to see how different things with specific characters are, which is nice IMO.
Gotta agree with You both here. Personally, I think that the choices only prioritize, who to build a relationship with sooner. Aside from that the content is there, for all characters aboard the Endurance, just with varying amount. And the changes in the content for specific characters differ depending on our kinks. Basically, with most, it's about whether we want to keep them as "good girls", or if we want to corrupt them. At least it seems that way to me. The choice that differs from all that is the choice who to wake from cryo, since we get a completely different character, with different background and personality, so it also changes interactions with the rest of the crew. And there's also the hated choice of choosing one of the sisters, but like it was previously mentioned, that seems, like it will sort itself out. And yeah, going with two playthroughs with all choices A, or all choices B, is a good idea. I've been doing that since I first started playing SiS.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Basically, with most, it's about whether we want to keep them as "good girls", or if we want to corrupt them. At least it seems that way to me. The choice that differs from all that is the choice who to wake from cryo, since we get a completely different character, with different background and personality, so it also changes interactions with the rest of the crew. And there's also the hated choice of choosing one of the sisters, but like it was previously mentioned, that seems, like it will sort itself out. And yeah, going with two playthroughs with all choices A, or all choices B, is a good idea. I've been doing that since I first started playing SiS.
Choosing Ariel only makes sense to me if my MC wants to go a corruption route, otherwise it seems nuts. Some choices seem more canon than others. Like choosing between a young single bartender or a married woman, the only reason I see to choose the latter is for an evil playthrough, which doesn't seem to reflect the MC at that time. The religious ceremony also seems like it wouldn't make much sense in world, but I haven't tried that path yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Choosing Ariel only makes sense to me if my MC wants to go a corruption route, otherwise it seems nuts. Some choices seem more canon than others. Like choosing between a young single bartender or a married woman, the only reason I see to choose the latter is for an evil playthrough, which doesn't seem to reflect the MC at that time. The religious ceremony also seems like it wouldn't make much sense in world, but I haven't tried that path yet.
Have you followed that choice through to current content and you still feel the same? I don't actually think choosing Nemy turns out to be "evil". You could argue that the initial choice might be more "evil", but given what she reveals later, she might actually be better off for it.

I also am unconvinced that choosing Ariel would corrupt her any more than otherwise; she just might get corrupted faster. Given that Haley is her sister and she's surrounded by several other lustful women, I feel like any corruption would happen regardless TBH.

Personally, I never got the impression there was ever really a canon direction. I could obviously be wrong, but it never felt that way to me. The overall plot doesn't change, and even the relationships are fairly consistent either way (except ofc for whether it's Nemy or Daphne who's awake). It seems to me it's just what flavor of things you want or don't in the path to the end of the story. There are definite differences, of course, but I never got the impression one specific option was canon while the other was just something else offered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
When it comes to the evil villain and who the culprit is, my theory is that the person isn't someone we've met on the ship. It's whomever smuggled MC onto the Endurance, but they managed to lock parts of the ship off from the awoken ones, and are monitoring and meddling, safely, from a part of the ship the ladies and MC don't have access to. Or it's Marissa.
Solid theory, and it makes a lot of sense considering that we already have precedent of a character popping up out of nowhere (Kasumi). Also there have been numerous passing references made, by multiple characters, as to how big the ship is. Which absolutely could be intentional foreshadowing.

With that said, I think it's Skyler. LOL! I base this off of the fact that someone had to "wake up" first, and I don't think it's a coincidence that it was a doctor (someone able to treat anyone else who just happened to wake up later). It's either a convenient plot point, or hint at something else. I don't think she woke up at all, but was placed on that ship for a reason. Also her change in behavior struck me as odd. She went from keeping the MC at arms length because she wanted to protect her professional integrity, to completely giving herself to him and volunteering to be a vessel of corruption for the other girls, in the matter of a day. This is also in line with something that Pandora warned the MC about (someone trying to get close to him, and earn his trust).

Since it's so obvious to me that it's her, that means it's most definitely isn't. LOL!

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
It's cool to see discussions on the culprit.

From the very beginning, in all of my development documents, I've referred to Days 19-21 as the endgame. It's where most of Stranded in Space's big moments will occur, such as Pandora's arrival.

Day 18's major decision should be of interest to those that think about these kinds of plot points, too.

I'm excited about all of these big moments; I've been excited about them from the start. They fuel my drive to keep making the game. Now that we're so close... all that's left is to actually get there.

Render less threesomes... render less threesomes...

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Solid theory, and it makes a lot of sense considering that we already have precedent of a character popping up out of nowhere (Kasumi). Also there have been numerous passing references made, by multiple characters, as to how big the ship is. Which absolutely could be intentional foreshadowing.

With that said, I think it's Skyler. LOL! I base this off of the fact that someone had to "wake up" first, and I don't think it's a coincidence that it was a doctor (someone able to treat anyone else who just happened to wake up later). It's either a convenient plot point, or hint at something else. I don't think she woke up at all, but was placed on that ship for a reason. Also her change in behavior struck me as odd. She went from keeping the MC at arms length because she wanted to protect her professional integrity, to completely giving herself to him and volunteering to be a vessel of corruption for the other girls, in the matter of a day. This is also in line with something that Pandora warned the MC about (someone trying to get close to him, and earn his trust).

Since it's so obvious to me that it's her, that means it's most definitely isn't. LOL!
Logically sound, but Skylar would be too obvious, wouldn't she? She would instantly get on everyone's radar and had no way to make any moves. I like what you think about her sudden change, but she does explain she was into MC from the beginning, so it can be explained as her being unable to hold back any longer. And with that warning from Pandora coming into play, if you want someone's trust as a woman, you don't just jump on someone's dick, because it makes you more suspicious about your intentions. Especially with the situation on the Endurance. I would rather consider all the women that try to avoid sleeping with the MC. That's why I wrote before, that my suspicion falls on Sasha. She gave him a blowjob, true. She showed him boobs, also true. Yet she constantly avoids going all the way with the MC, despite trying to convince him, that they're closely connected.

From the very beginning, in all of my development documents, I've referred to Days 19-21 as the endgame. It's where most of Stranded in Space's big moments will occur, such as Pandora's arrival.

Day 18's major decision should be of interest to those that think about these kinds of plot points, too.

I'm excited about all of these big moments; I've been excited about them from the start. They fuel my drive to keep making the game. Now that we're so close... all that's left is to actually get there.

We all appreciate the hard work you put into creating this game, and look forward to see how it all plays out. Seriously, that's one of my favourite games of all times, and not only among the 18+ rated, but all games I've played.

...Wait. What do You mean: "Render less threesomes... render less threesomes..."? There's not enough of those, as it is. Or foursomes, or "fivesomes"... or moresomes.:LOL:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

No, no, no!!! That's totally the wrong approach!

You need to get Yumiko to figure out a way to replicate you... and your computer (maybe using that "portal" that she keeps trying to use on the MC). Then you could render even more threesomes and pick up the pace going down the home stretch! ;):ROFLMAO:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Logically sound, but Skylar would be too obvious, wouldn't she? She would instantly get on everyone's radar and had no way to make any moves. I like what you think about her sudden change, but she does explain she was into MC from the beginning, so it can be explained as her being unable to hold back any longer. And with that warning from Pandora coming into play, if you want someone's trust as a woman, you don't just jump on someone's dick, because it makes you more suspicious about your intentions. Especially with the situation on the Endurance. I would rather consider all the women that try to avoid sleeping with the MC. That's why I wrote before, that my suspicion falls on Sasha. She gave him a blowjob, true. She showed him boobs, also true. Yet she constantly avoids going all the way with the MC, despite trying to convince him, that they're closely connected.

We all appreciate the hard work you put into creating this game, and look forward to see how it all plays out. Seriously, that's one of my favourite games of all times, and not only among the 18+ rated, but all games I've played.

...Wait. What do You mean: "Render less threesomes... render less threesomes..."? There's not enough of those, as it is. Or foursomes, or "fivesomes"... or moresomes.:LOL:
That's the ticket!!

Render more orgies... render more orgies...!!!

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
She would instantly get on everyone's radar and had no way to make any moves.
This is true in a vacuum, however it doesn't seem like most of the girls awake on the ship are putting much thought into how their situation came about. They think it's weird, but most don't seem to be trying to connect any dots. I say most, but not all. Umiko and Kasumi are actually trying to connect the dots, and Kasumi thinks it's Skylar (and I think it's telling that Umiko has said nothing to the contrary). Skylar brushes it off as Kasumi being upset about getting a shot, but a manipulator would do exactly that.

Kasumi is being presented as this brilliant (albeit quirky) person for a reason IMO. I think her insight on the situation carries weight.

I like what you think about her sudden change, but she does explain she was into MC from the beginning, so it can be explained as her being unable to hold back any longer.
Which I think is just that: an explanation. She could have been assuming that at some point the MC would be having the same skeptical conversion with himself that you and I are having right now. Her explanation about her feelings is convenient, especially since it plays off of his feelings, which he made VERY clear to her from the very beginning.

And with that warning from Pandora coming into play, if you want someone's trust as a woman, you don't just jump on someone's dick, because it makes you more suspicious about your intentions. Especially with the situation on the Endurance. I would rather consider all the women that try to avoid sleeping with the MC.
See, I would argue the exact opposite. In this unique situation, I would argue that the best way for a woman to get close to the only man on the ship IS to have a sexual relationship with him. If your intent is to manipulate and/or neutralize him, then standing on the sideline doesn't make sense to me. Standing on the sideline DOES look suspicious, which is why I don't think the culprit would do that.

Let's also remember that Skylar is sitting in a very advantageous position. She has an abundance of information. Every girl on the ship has talked to her about the MC in some form-or-fashion. She knows who's interested in him, and probably to what extent. Therefore, she knows the level of "competition," so to speak. If she thinks that the MC is thinking with his dick (and he largely is), and knows (for the most part) how the other women feel about him, then she knows what level she needs to raise her game in order to rise above them, and get close to him. Combine that with what she knows (or thinks she knows) about the MC's feelings toward her; and her complete 180 makes perfect sense if she was the culprit, IMO.

That's why I wrote before, that my suspicion falls on Sasha. She gave him a blowjob, true. She showed him boobs, also true. Yet she constantly avoids going all the way with the MC, despite trying to convince him, that they're closely connected.
We definitely agree here.

IMO, Sasha has moved out of the "character in an Adult VN whose purpose is to blue-ball the reader" category, and into the suspect bucket. Throw Gigi in there too. They are starting to come off as "flaky" at the very least. Sasha very much so.

Yet, the only case I can make against Skylar is that it's too obvious. LOL!

God, this is going to be a long, painful, wait for the rest of this story to get finished. LOL!

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
God, this is going to be a long, painful, wait for the rest of this story to get finished. LOL!
That's exactly, why it's worth the wait :LOL:. We bounce ideas, we keep wondering, how it will all play out and we keep digging deeper, and deeper, simply because we're into the story. In the end, when everything is said and done, and we get a complete game we will probably all laugh and say: "So that's how you did it, Wildman!". For me, waiting for the outcome, and wondering what will actually happen in this story, is just as much fun (if not even more), as playing the game.

Last edited:

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
i love but hate how much i enjoy this AVN. I love it because its genuinely one of the best ones i've played. The reason i hate that is because it's making me try to big brain everything lolthis may or may not have been pointed out before. i noticed something on my second playthrough when you have the scene with lauren and the other woman. when you get that phonecall before the other walks in, the contact name starts with an m. I think it says it says miranda or marissa. I see a lot of people suspecting marissa so thats part of the reason i think it could be her name however it does seem to look like miranda more to me. Curious to what others think and if they noticed it as well.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
See, I don't think our points conflict. The culprit I propose would likely wake Skyler up first on purpose, because for whatever the greater plan is (probably something about upgrading or field testing PAIGE) having a crew of healthy beautiful woman awake for the MC to pursue makes sense. Not that there's any proof against your theory, just I don't think that particular evidence negates any other.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i love but hate how much i enjoy this AVN. I love it because its genuinely one of the best ones i've played. The reason i hate that is because it's making me try to big brain everything lolthis may or may not have been pointed out before. i noticed something on my second playthrough when you have the scene with lauren and the other woman. when you get that phonecall before the other walks in, the contact name starts with an m. I think it says it says miranda or marissa. I see a lot of people suspecting marissa so thats part of the reason i think it could be her name however it does seem to look like miranda more to me. Curious to what others think and if they noticed it as well.
That's actually the women you see later in the memory with Bethany, after MC confesses to cheating on her.

Reactions: _doodle_
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes