TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
not sure but whole "game" looks only like scene generators , throwing diferent girls on MC, without practicaly any story instead that ship is flying somewhere all time. i am at day like 6 or 7 Is it geting better or is it continue like that whole time?
It might help if you actually read... There's no way you're reading for comprehension and think there's no story.

zoner1994

Oct 1, 2023
It might help if you actually read... There's no way you're reading for comprehension and think there's no story.
i am trying read whole that nonsence and finding some story in this "game" but unfortunately nothing so far :D

scenes as go to gym with one girl...go to locker room with another...go there and elsewhere than spend anoying time with messaging them and of course go to breakfest with girls...it is not exactly story for me so far

but i must say that last in game day i use practicaly ctrl nonstop as there is nothing happenning so far and i am bored.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
One of the funniest things since my Steam release is that someone complained about not being able to find the photo in the Umiko Photo Hunts.

I was like, "Ahh, this again. So many people find the picture—does this guy even pixel hunt?"

Then, out of curiosity, I hard looked at all the code related to the Photo Hunts.

...It turns out there was a way it could break, making it impossible to find the photo, lol.

I fixed it, but that shit was in the game for like a year.

zonedude00

May 29, 2023
So feel free to shit all over me, but I feel like Sasha is the #1 suspect. She's been there from the start and is involved with the ship's systems, but she so quirky/crazy so you would suspect her. My #2 is Pandora, she inserted herself into this mess and made herself trusted/invaluable to "fix things." Keep in mind it's been a while since I read everything and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So feel free to shit all over me, but I feel like Sasha is the #1 suspect. She's been there from the start and is involved with the ship's systems, but she so quirky/crazy so you would suspect her. My #2 is Pandora, she inserted herself into this mess and made herself trusted/invaluable to "fix things." Keep in mind it's been a while since I read everything and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing
While I don't necessarily trust Pandora I think she has a partial alibi from her communications with PAIGE. Sending communications back and forth across space, which I believe PAIGE can AI verify, means she at least wasn't on the ship for some time. Could be part of a team though.

And yeah...Sasha has a lot of suspicious ticks next to her name. I really hope it isn't her, or if it is, MC can flip her back to the light side.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Nah, You're good. Sasha is my suspect as well. She really looks like she's meddling with things she has no training for. And Pandora is high on the list as well for many people I suspect, since she just happened to find the info while "browsing" the company's servers.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thanks for the update. I have enjoyed it so far.

I noticed a small problem in the scene gallery on page 10.
When I click on the two thumbnails of Elsie & Alina (bi or gaia), the replay scenes are identical.

Am I the only one in this situation?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

When I click on the two thumbnails of Elsie & Alina (bi or gaia), the replay scenes are identical.

I think someone pointed that out further up the thread, and Dev responded. So will likely be patched for next update.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022

Yeah. I just checked. It's the same for me.
Still, I'm more curious, why I have an enlightment path scene, when I didn't play it yet, and I didn't unlock the gallery either.

Reactions: Mookys

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Yeah. I just checked. It's the same for me.
Still, I'm more curious, why I have an enlightment path scene, when I didn't play it yet, and I didn't unlock the gallery either.
It's because the gallery loads you before the split happens, and the variable is defaulted to the bisexual route.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes