sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
damnnn, for a game with so many choices not letting us chose the 2 girls who we can tell about paige was a huge missed opportunity

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
StrandedInSpace-D1-17Elysium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
StrandedInSpace-D1-16HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is it possible to get one for day 1-18, please thank you in advance?

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
no skip option on the puzzles, with the amount of them, is NOT a good idea. You are 100% killing all replay value with that, making it a 1 and done game, or a play to day 9 and done game. Though, from what I've seen in comments, there's zero wiggle room there. Just "fuck off and play a different game if you don't like it." So I will indeed fuck off and play a different game. Just wanted to drop feedback. It's unfortunate though, I actually REALLY enjoyed this game up until day 9. I like the worldbuilding and dialouge, just don't want to drown in hours, upon hours, upon hours of puzzles.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
As I try to remind my f95'ers every time there is a release - All puzzles in the game are optional.

Unless you're a n00b like Aground9437; I have a check in the code that doesn't let him bypass any of the puzzles.

Hope he doesn't use a different name in these games...
no skip option on the puzzles, with the amount of them, is NOT a good idea. You are 100% killing all replay value with that, making it a 1 and done game, or a play to day 9 and done game. Though, from what I've seen in comments, there's zero wiggle room there. Just "fuck off and play a different game if you don't like it." So I will indeed fuck off and play a different game. Just wanted to drop feedback. It's unfortunate though, I actually REALLY enjoyed this game up until day 9. I like the worldbuilding and dialouge, just don't want to drown in hours, upon hours, upon hours of puzzles.
Look at above post.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Puzzles can be skipped........

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
Look at above post.
Sure, the puzzles are optional, but content is behind them. I just don't want to deal with so many damn puzzles to see the content. Beyond that I read all the dialogue and all the laptop stuff. I just think the puzzles aren't fun, waste time, and should be skippable. I enjoy all the other aspects, but it's irritating that content is locked behind a puzzle wall.
Puzzles can be skipped........
what I mean is adding a skip button, so you can get the content without having to do so many puzzles a day, every day. I don't like to leave content behind. It's a catch 22, because I want to see the content locked behind the puzzle wall, but I don't want to do that damn many puzzles........

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure, the puzzles are optional, but content is behind them. I just don't want to deal with so many damn puzzles to see the content. Beyond that I read all the dialogue and all the laptop stuff. I just think the puzzles aren't fun, waste time, and should be skippable. I enjoy all the other aspects, but it's irritating that content is locked behind a puzzle wall.

what I mean is adding a skip button, so you can get the content without having to do so many puzzles a day, every day. I don't like to leave content behind. It's a catch 22, because I want to see the content locked behind the puzzle wall, but I don't want to do that damn many puzzles........
The content behind the puzzles is a reward for people that do them.

Why should you be rewarded for not doing it, that makes no sense.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
As I try to remind my f95'ers every time there is a release - All puzzles in the game are optional.

Unless you're a n00b like Aground9437; I have a check in the code that doesn't let him bypass any of the puzzles.

Hope he doesn't use a different name in these games...
Well, than maybe you should put it in the tags that puzzle's are optional,even in your spoiler
At least this NooB can read. But I'm not gonna dl it, because i'm a NooB.

-Developer Notes:
-SPOILER
-MOST (BUT NOT ALL) PLANNED TAGS/FETISHES - SOME WILL BE OPTIONAL:
Harem
Anal Sex
Footjob
Group Sex
Lesbian
Virgin
Ahegao
Male Domination
Female Domination
BDSM
Pregnancy
Lactation
Tit Fuck

Uummmmm....???????....Puzzle's...??????? NO. !!!!

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
That feels like overstating the case. Though I will admit, woman on woman relations are baked into the premise. 17 hot women and 1 guy, there are practical logistical issues, and situational homosexuality will put a thumb on the sexuality spectrum scale.

Scissor-fest, it is not. In my opinion.
Yeah, I suspect most of it will be implied, though I'm sure some will actually be shown (including any that's part of the FFM/FFFM/FFFFM,FFFFFM,... action that is pretty much inevitable).

Reactions: Hungover00
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes