Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm I was wondering If I saved during the Major Decisions can I can continue day 19 when it comes out? I asked because I want to change some choices I made I want to go pregnant route and cure Zara. Episode 18 was long as hell but satisfying. I got it on steam. I'm just glad day 18 had no flashbacks.

May 20, 2020
All I can say is this game is out of this world! :D

LoL bad puns aside. Keep up the good work. However just a small critique which is pretty common all around in many [H] games, in some of the animated scenes you may want to go over the looped scenes to make sure the animation/movement isn't a hard cut when restarting the animation or moving on to the next scene.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Question gents, can you pick and choose your harem? Be with only one interest (of your choosing) or is it kinda forced to be with certain characters?

• Hey there
Reactions: necromater

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Skylar is so ride-or-die that it approaches(lands at) too-good-to-be-true territory. She's the best thing ever, and she's also extremely sus.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Question gents, can you pick and choose your harem? Be with only one interest (of your choosing) or is it kinda forced to be with certain characters?
It's more of a service harem, than a pick and choose harem.
That said, there's not really anyone in the harem I object to in any way. More just you may have favourites.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That said, there's not really anyone in the harem I object to in any way. More just you may have favourites.
I'm more of a pick and choose type of fella. Not that i'd generally hate a character but I like to select between a few per playthrough or just a single girl if she shines the best out of the bunch.

Reactions: necromater

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Well, the plan has been explained, so expect a lot of things to go wrong when Pandora tries to dock.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Curious how many of the argument titles came from the discord. I've avoided it to avoid spoilers, but I can imagine...

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Curious how many of the argument titles came from the discord. I've avoided it to avoid spoilers, but I can imagine...
A lot of crispy theories flying around there, but with no influence on the game itself. WildMan said it before, that he already has the entire game planned out. I would actually recommend joining the Discord. There's a lot going on there. And we avoid spoilers as much as possible.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes