Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I stopped doing single day files due to my not-visually-noticeable compression. 3.3 GB is the full size if you're not on Steam. I also like to occasionally look through images from Days 1-12, cringe, and edit them to look like 3% better. You wouldn't want to miss out on 3% better looking images, would you?
Honestly, I'm not sure I'd be able to see a difference in quality... maybe if it was something drastic, like 33% or more, but just 3% is nowhere near enough.

FatherTime-63

Dec 23, 2019
enjoying your game - thank you for an entertaining story - I feel that if we were forced to choose between Ariel/Haley we should have had a third option to pick neither - that's the direction that my vote would have gone, and I wish i could block both of their content for them forcing the vote - the other choices were preference choices, possibly one other that seemed a bit early, but it was ok - this choice though - left a bad taste in my mouth towards both sisters.
I did sing up for a year's patreon though - so there is that :)

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
enjoying your game - thank you for an entertaining story - I feel that if we were forced to choose between Ariel/Haley we should have had a third option to pick neither - that's the direction that my vote would have gone, and I wish i could block both of their content for them forcing the vote - the other choices were preference choices, possibly one other that seemed a bit early, but it was ok - this choice though - left a bad taste in my mouth towards both sisters.
I did sing up for a year's patreon though - so there is that :)
This subject was raised several times already, and it's my strong belief that you shouldn't worry. It was mentioned (I think even dev said so), that this choice doesn't disqulify any of the sisters from future content, or a chance to get together with MC, so it's basically just temporary choice based on each character's personality and current feelings. And we all felt bad about this choice.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
This subject was raised several times already, and it's my strong belief that you shouldn't worry. It was mentioned (I think even dev said so), that this choice doesn't disqulify any of the sisters from future content, or a chance to get together with MC, so it's basically just temporary choice based on each character's personality and current feelings. And we all felt bad about this choice.
True, but that is not really the point. Having to pick between Ariel and Hailey felt different than the other choices in the game. It was forced upon the MC as an "ultimatum". Even though there is no option to pick neither in the game, the girls tell the MC that he must pick between them and if he doesn't then they will both leave him. Being threatened in that way makes me instinctually want to pick neither of them. Whether out of principle or simply spite, I would have just walked away from both of them if given the option.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
True, but that is not really the point. Having to pick between Ariel and Hailey felt different than the other choices in the game. It was forced upon the MC as an "ultimatum". Even though there is no option to pick neither in the game, the girls tell the MC that he must pick between them and if he doesn't then they will both leave him. Being threatened in that way makes me instinctually want to pick neither of them. Whether out of principle or simply spite, I would have just walked away from both of them if given the option.
who is your profile pic?

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Wait, really? that makes it even worse. we're forced to make a shitty decision and now it wont matter in a few days time? I fully agree with save8lot i would have told them both to fuck off. if they cant behave like grown ups and sort it out themselves, i'm not getting in the middle so they can both blame me when it goes wrong. just walk away.

I'm fine with having big choices, but there have to be real consequences, otherwise its pointless.

I dont want to complain because i genuinely do like this game (have just purchased on Steam) but all the decisions seemed a bit off.
The whole Daphne or the other one decision. no way in hell wold i make that choice, because they WILL find out and its all gonna come back on you.
The Reagan choice, what the hell is the rush? we're on the ship for possibly two years, ask me again in three months once we know each other better and the situation has stabilised a bit.

Not choosing is also a choice, and all decisions were missing this option.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I understand how you feel about that choice, because I felt exactly the same about it. The moment both of them say they'll leave if I don't choose one of them, I wished there was an option: "MC turns around and walks away, leaving both sisters to deal with their own shit". Probably all of us wanted to drop them both off the cliff at this point. My thoughts were: "I mean, you'll both leave? Both of you have feelings for me, but you'll both rather be unhappy, than learn how to share? Go ahead. Leave where exactly? We're all in an enclosed space, where it will be literally impossible to keep avoiding each other for the rest of the trip. And with the harem building in place, both of you will be constantly exposed to me satisfying the rest of the girls, which will only leave You frustrated and regretful, because at this point, you won't be getting any dick, even if you beg me."
Wait, really? that makes it even worse. we're forced to make a shitty decision and now it wont matter in a few days time? I fully agree with save8lot i would have told them both to fuck off. if they cant behave like grown ups and sort it out themselves, i'm not getting in the middle so they can both blame me when it goes wrong. just walk away.

I'm fine with having big choices, but there have to be real consequences, otherwise its pointless.

I dont want to complain because i genuinely do like this game (have just purchased on Steam) but all the decisions seemed a bit off.
The whole Daphne or the other one decision. no way in hell wold i make that choice, because they WILL find out and its all gonna come back on you.
The Reagan choice, what the hell is the rush? we're on the ship for possibly two years, ask me again in three months once we know each other better and the situation has stabilised a bit.

Actually it will matter, maybe not in the way you expected. This will definitely shape the "growth" of these two characters. On one hand we have hot, advanterous redhead, that will gladly make your fantasies come true, even if some other girls are present. On the other hand we have a naive, selfish, virgin blonde, that wants you all to herself, without even thinking about the situation the're in on this ship. I think with this choice it's more of a build-up to their realization, how stupid they were, and how unfair it was of them to push this choice on MC, just because they couldn't get along. And despite how much I hated this choice, I think it was quite obvious in terms of relationships progression on the ship, for this choice to happen, especially given both sister's competitiveness against each other. They were only lacking neon signs saying: "I'm better than my sister, come have fun with me, instead of her". And the timing for that choice is also good. It will give them time to regret their course of action, as plot progresses, and a chance to fix it up, before their relationship with MC is permanently damaged. Especially since they both seem to love him, or at least desire him.
With the Daphne/Nemy choice, that's rather unavoidable, as it's plot related. Umiko went to MC and gave him this choice to make, as a show of trust, right? So not choosing anyone and letting it resolve on it's own, would make MC look suspicious to her, as she was still not sure if she can trust him. That cooperation on his part was needed, to push the plot forward.
With Raegan choice, I thing she was starting to feel desperate. They didn't even know how long it will actually take to reach Elysium, they only had estimated time. And a lot of things could have changed during the rest of the journey. And she wasn't forcing him to do it. She just asked if he was willing. And if he was, than why wait? Having a baby on board wouldn't stretch the resources. And after they reach their destination, they could both go their ways. She didn't expect commitment.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Just finished day 17

Wow what a great AVN this is.

Wonderful renders , and a very intriguing mystery plot line

One of my all time favourite games in this genre

Ill be looking forward to future chapters , and buying it on steam as this is an AVN i am happy to support
I feel Day 18 is even better, so I'm happy you're enjoying it. I appreciate you buying it on Steam; the launch has not been as smooth as I would've liked.

I appreciate you also buying it on Steam, and I understand your criticisms about the Major Choices. For some of the choices, adding the ability to decline both options does make sense; it's more of a logistical issue as to why it's not present. Three routes for two girls is a lot, especially with how many characters there are in Stranded in Space (which is a common complaint).

Jul 31, 2023
I feel Day 18 is even better, so I'm happy you're enjoying it. I appreciate you buying it on Steam; the launch has not been as smooth as I would've liked.
Im sorry to hear that . May I ask why? Is Steam store a pain to set up as a dev?

Also currently in day 18 , im glad to see progress with certain LI's. The banter in laptop chat is always a joy

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Im sorry to hear that . May I ask why? Is Steam store a pain to set up as a dev?
People on steam don't like some of the major options. Im sure you can figure out which one they really don't like. It's really just not as many positive reviews as he had hoped for/expected. It's always hit or miss on steam games. As long as it's 50-60% at least, then imo you're good.......reviews better go up when we see more of the drone.....

Jul 31, 2023
People on steam don't like some of the major options. Im sure you can figure out which one they really don't like. It's really just not as many positive reviews as he had hoped for/expected. It's always hit or miss on steam games. As long as it's 50-60% at least, then imo you're good.......reviews better go up when we see more of the drone.....
That is a shame . It is a great game and I get some of the frustration unfortunately we dont have more episodes to see how the sisters one impacts the relationships

I hope it gets more positive reviews over time as its one of the few AVNs that has engrossed me for many hours with mystery , good character dialogue, fantastic humor and awesome renders from start to finish ( of the current chpt)

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
That is a shame . It is a great game and I get some of the frustration unfortunately we dont have more episodes to see how the sisters one impacts the relationships

I hope it gets more positive reviews over time as its one of the few AVNs that has engrossed me for many hours with mystery , good character dialogue, fantastic humor and awesome renders from start to finish ( of the current chpt)
....sup?

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023

I appreciate you also buying it on Steam, and I understand your criticisms about the Major Choices. For some of the choices, adding the ability to decline both options does make sense; it's more of a logistical issue as to why it's not present. Three routes for two girls is a lot, especially with how many characters there are in Stranded in Space (which is a common complaint).
That's puzzling to me, this is one of the best written and funniest AVNs I have played. Scratch that, THE best written and funniest AVN. As far as major choices, well choosing one of the sisters hurt, though I'm hoping things will work out in the end if you know what I mean.. I enjoyed separate playthroughs and going for different choices, the writing makes it worthwhile even with choices I would not normally go for. I'm glad there are choices and different paths at all, considering the linearity (or stupidity) of many other AVNs. Gonna add a steam review now, hopefully the sales will pick up soon. Whatever you create in the future I will buy, no questions asked. Keep up the great work Wildman Dev!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes