ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hello again. Sorry for the delays.

As Zareem said, Day 18 is out. It's the biggest day in the game thus far. My Steam release will be in the next few days. It's been a hectic week, but I'm happy to be out on the other side of it.

Here's to looking at you, <insert_your_name_here>.
Does the update release on itch?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, it seems so. ;)
Curious to see if we will have more clues about the villain during day 18.
Here's hoping.

What else should we expect from day18? First day after choosing which sister, right? Probably another memory/story, can't recall which path it would be though. Still hoping for the 4some with Camilla and gang, but I fear we're not that lucky.

I am, perhaps too much, looking forward to the morning laptop session, group chat, and PMs. Is that weird?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Still hoping for the 4some with Camilla and gang.
I agree. And other girls are welcome too. :)

I am, perhaps too much, looking forward to the morning laptop session, group chat, and PMs. Is that weird?
No. I think the same thing. Always curious to read the chats between MC and the girls.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Here's hoping.

What else should we expect from day18? First day after choosing which sister, right? Probably another memory/story, can't recall which path it would be though. Still hoping for the 4some with Camilla and gang, but I fear we're not that lucky.

Sister choosing was actually D16. On D17 we get to talk to them about hanging out together, when Tiffany interrupts us and MC has to punish her.
And that 4some. Ah, that would be a dream come true, but I doubt it will happen soon. It probably also depends on the choice you make, regarding Raegan's pregnancy. And the laptop sessions are epic. I wait for those too.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I can easily imagine that. I presume some players have weird fantasies/requests too.
WildMan already said that he's got the entire game figured out until the very end, so I doubt he would heed to any requests, apart from maybe some renders to feed the fantasies of our perverted minds. But other than that, if You saw the amount and depth of all the theories floating around on the channel... It's a LOT. And the guys there are a hilarious bunch, I enjoy all my time there.

Reactions: Mookys and _doodle_

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
WildMan already said that he's got the entire game figured out until the very end, so I doubt he would heed to any requests, apart from maybe some renders to feed the fantasies of our perverted minds. But other than that, if You saw the amount and depth of all the theories floating around on the channel... It's a LOT. And the guys there are a hilarious bunch, I enjoy all my time there.
yeah fr. someone talked about fucking a that drone one time. THAT was crazy. imagine that....

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
WildMan already said that he's got the entire game figured out until the very end, so I doubt he would heed to any requests, apart from maybe some renders to feed the fantasies of our perverted minds.
And this is also better, in my opinion. Devs shouldn't be influenced by players.

But other than that, if You saw the amount and depth of all the theories floating around on the channel... It's a LOT. And the guys there are a hilarious bunch, I enjoy all my time there.
I think I'll take a look one day. Seems funny.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's weird, after being in the Jessica ONH forum earlier, I now have that "I need a hero" song stuck in my head.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
As I'm less than an hour away from uploading the build to Steam for release, I thought I'd show a few of the main menu improvements to the game.

The first has to do with the gallery/Elysium scenes, which are terrible coded. There's nothing to show here, it's just way more performant.

The second is the Major Decisions option.

majordecisionspreview.png

From here, you can edit your Major Decisions and jump right into any day you've completed with those choices. Admittedly, my game doesn't have a ton of Major Decisions, but there are dozens of unique scenes and/or images associated with the ones that are in the game. This also functions fine as a Day Replayer... so if you just wanted to play through Day 9 again and don't have save near it, this would be useful.

redactedprev.png

Lastly, the Redacted Scenes. These have to do Pandora and/or the culprit. Can be nice to have these scenes all grouped together if you're interested in the main plot of the game.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
As I'm less than an hour away from uploading the build to Steam for release, I thought I'd show a few of the main menu improvements to the game.

The first has to do with the gallery/Elysium scenes, which are terrible coded. There's nothing to show here, it's just way more performant.

The second is the Major Decisions option.

View attachment 2983818

From here, you can edit your Major Decisions and jump right into any day you've completed with those choices. Admittedly, my game doesn't have a ton of Major Decisions, but there are dozens of unique scenes and/or images associated with the ones that are in the game. This also functions fine as a Day Replayer... so if you just wanted to play through Day 9 again and don't have save near it, this would be useful.

View attachment 2983821

Lastly, the Redacted Scenes. These have to do Pandora and/or the culprit. Can be nice to have these scenes all grouped together if you're interested in the main plot of the game.
There's been some talk about those options on the Discord channel. Thanks for dropping that info. Now I understand what our fun bunch of crazy theory manufacturers meant, when they spoke of this :LOL: .

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes