_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
these people dont know the TRUE culprit.smh...but same here, im on discord everyday and nothing has been said that will get pushed pack to next month. I don't think it will but there is always a chance of course. Everything seems to be going the way the dev said.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, seems increasingly unlikely it will be this month, although still today and tomorrow so maybe.

What puzzles me is I've Wishlist this on Steam, and according to that the full game release will be September this year. I'm sure I saw the Dev comment somewhere that the Steam release will contain the first 21 days on the ship, a full three weeks. That's clearly not gonna happen so I must have mis-read it as we're still waiting for day 19 is it?

Delays are fine though, not gonna jump up and down like an entitled knob, but a heads up would be nice if it's delayed :)

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Yeah, seems increasingly unlikely it will be this month, although still today and tomorrow so maybe.

What puzzles me is I've Wishlist this on Steam, and according to that the full game release will be September this year. I'm sure I saw the Dev comment somewhere that the Steam release will contain the first 21 days on the ship, a full three weeks. That's clearly not gonna happen so I must have mis-read it as we're still waiting for day 19 is it?

Delays are fine though, not gonna jump up and down like an entitled knob, but a heads up would be nice if it's delayed :)
I don't think he ever said full 21 days. Next update is only day 18. So I don't see how that would work. He has put out updates on the state of the release on patreon and discord. I recommend join both or one of those. I know the steam version will have extra stuff compared to the base version of the game. I'm pretty sure something like that was said at one point. If it doesn'y come out today or tomorrow, I don't think it will be long into next month. He posted a progress update and it pretty much the renders and dialogue was pretty much done. Everything else is taking up the time. New features and things like that. I don't think it will be too much longer.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
On the bottom of the screenshot I see: 16 hours ago, so pretty much any minute now, huh? And what's a one day delay, anyway? Nothing at all. Thanks for the great news.

Reafwalk

Jan 12, 2022
1696184939286.png
Not much time left to stay within the foreseen window. I mean the new foreseen window, cause we're past the old foreseen window, and the foreseen window before that, and maybe a couple others.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
The drone got him.
View attachment 2973746
We have passed the launch window. Failure to launch.
something probably came up. I think other than the discord update of that same announcement, he's said like 1 message? Maybe 2? If it doesn't get released within the next or 2 at tops then I personally don't have an issue. I always have a small window after each time a dev says a certain day or time until release that I call "if something happens". Meaning a delay after that window might start to seem odd. Now, This did get delayed from September 11 to "before the end of this month". Which was "eh" from me but delays happen. I get it. Then yesterday he said that so it's that "window" for me lol. I also think it won't too much longer. Most likely sometime tomorrow at the latest if I had to guess. but who knows.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
something probably came up. I think other than the discord update of that same announcement, he's said like 1 message? Maybe 2? If it doesn't get released within the next or 2 at tops then I personally don't have an issue. I always have a small window after each time a dev says a certain day or time until release that I call "if something happens". Meaning a delay after that window might start to seem odd. Now, This did get delayed from September 11 to "before the end of this month". Which was "eh" from me but delays happen. I get it. Then yesterday he said that so it's that "window" for me lol. I also think it won't too much longer. Most likely sometime tomorrow at the latest if I had to guess. but who knows.
Dev is likely surrounded by empty energy drink cans, either passed out, or desperately working on the finishing touches.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Dev is likely surrounded by empty energy drink cans, either passed out, or desperately working on the finishing touches.
Agreed. He's putting good work in that game, and it's always high quality content, so if he needs a bit of a delay to get it done or make sure it's up to standards, then I have no problem with it. What's a few days anyway? It just raises the appetite, and will make playing more enjoyable in the end, when it's finally delivered. And that's proven already by the overall anticipation from the fans waiting for the update.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
I wouldn't be suprised if it's tied into the steam launch at the same time of Patreon update. I'm sure it will be soon and by the release he'll be ready for a kip lol

Reactions: Hungover00

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Anyone know of any updates?
the day is done. Wildman is just testing for bugs currently. Then if he finds any, fix them of course. Then also gotta make sure nothing breaks when playing. Which I guess is still bug testing but still lol.Gotta make sure it's good to go first haha. So it really won't be too much longer at all. If bug testing goes smooth than sometime later today i would assume. This update has had 16k script files so it's a huge ass update. People need to understand that an update this size takes a long to even do let alone make sure everything is how its supposed to do. He's been working his ass off for the last week even longer to finish everything up. It will be soon.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes