DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Lol, I just recently hit my forties as well, but currently at 41. So yeah, younger but still old.
Guys, what are you talking about old?
It's called MIDLIFE crisis for a reason when you buy a sports car in your 40s or 50s.
We're definitely not old.

So now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a drive around the neighborhood.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, that's probably the weirdest thing in this game. Maybe, if the MC sucked them more, they'd start looking normal. So many fabulous pairs of boobs, and barely any sucking on them in the game. Seriously though, those nipples look like a button one would use to launch a nuclear strike on a hostile country.
second this. i like the fact that dev goes the extra step to render nipples BUT there's been no love given to them in-game

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
hey all. just finished day 17 really enjoying it. I know this has probably been asked before but is there an time frame on when day 18 drops?

also, I love Sasha, she is just perfect.

such a shame she's the bad guy behind it all.
Before September ends, Day 18 will be out. I keep extending my own deadline to add a few more features to the Steam launch/game as a whole.

Two things that should make it to the game when Day 18 comes out:

Major Choices Main Menu option - Can view/change your Major Choices from Main Menu + Play from that particular Major Choice scene and onward.

Flashback Scene Main Menu Timeline - can see the timeline of the scenes from the MC's amnesia year. You can also play from any particular scene you've already played through.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Before September ends, Day 18 will be out. I keep extending my own deadline to add a few more features to the Steam launch/game as a whole.

Two things that should make it to the game when Day 18 comes out:

Major Choices Main Menu option - Can view/change your Major Choices from Main Menu + Play from that particular Major Choice scene and onward.

Flashback Scene Main Menu Timeline - can see the timeline of the scenes from the MC's amnesia year. You can also play from any particular scene you've already played through.
The choice-changing is really nice. An option to skip the mini-games (maybe if you already have played past this part at least once=) would be nice too.

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Spoiler tag u genius.... :rolleyes:
It's not a spoiler, the actual villain hasn't been revealed yet.

It's just Sasha is best girl by far, so it has to be her in my opinion. "THE YACHT CLUB IS HERE!" :love:
Ishani, Skylar, Camilla are too obvious so its not them. Umiko is a possibility, but she's more Mad scientist than Evil scientist.
We could get something out of left field and its Alina or Elsie, but that's stretching credibility I think.
Unless I missed it, I think its telling we (MC) still don't know who woke up first on the ship, key piece of information.

Of course, the most likely explanation is the MC organized the whole thing with an accomplice. he just cant remember who it is or why they are doing it. Yet.
The fact Paige was 'awake' for several days before MC was de-cryo'd means someone must have activated her from outside.

On the other hand, the accomplice could have put herself into Cryo after sabotaging the ship, and still is in Cryo. we really need to see a full manifest of who is on that ship. (Claire and Lexi? the fresh start they wanted?)

Sorry, I'm rambling. I have many thoughts.

Also, thank you for your reply Wildman Dev much appreciated. Really good to know next update is so close (y)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Of course, the most likely explanation is the MC organized the whole thing with an accomplice. he just cant remember who it is or why they are doing it. Yet.
My pet theory is Sasha is the villain and "THE YACHT CLUB IS HERE!" is supposed to be a trigger phrase to activate MC's memories so he can complete their mission, but it's not working. Maybe she has an accent or forgot one of the words, or it actually was changed to "Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?" but MC forgot to send her the memo before his mind was wiped. Or it was always the other phrase but Sasha likes hers better and keeps saying it hoping it will work.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Irrelevant.

IF a user makes a claim about a game that's not finished aka X is the villain it should be either in an inline spoiler or a normal spoiler tag. That forum etiquette.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I like the game... but I'm loathing the puzzles. I mean, there's just no way to do many of them. The one where you flip pairs of images only gives you a few missed flips, but there's SO MANY pics, you'll have only 2 or 3 flips left before you even get your first pair. The slider puzzle... well, I always hate those. There's the one where you are supposed to input a 5 digit code, but I've NO IDEA what numbers are supposed to go in there.

They're just frustrating... and I expect there's cool renders locked behind them, so it's even MORE frustrating because I'll never see them.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022

It's just Sasha is best girl by far, so it has to be her in my opinion. "THE YACHT CLUB IS HERE!" :love:
Ishani, Skylar, Camilla are too obvious so its not them. Umiko is a possibility, but she's more Mad scientist than Evil scientist.
We could get something out of left field and its Alina or Elsie, but that's stretching credibility I think.
Unless I missed it, I think its telling we (MC) still don't know who woke up first on the ship, key piece of information.

The fact Paige was 'awake' for several days before MC was de-cryo'd means someone must have activated her from outside.

On the other hand, the accomplice could have put herself into Cryo after sabotaging the ship, and still is in Cryo. we really need to see a full manifest of who is on that ship. (Claire and Lexi? the fresh start they wanted?)

Sorry, I'm rambling. I have many thoughts.

Also, thank you for your reply Wildman Dev much appreciated. Really good to know next update is so close (y)
are you in the discord at all?

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I like the game... but I'm loathing the puzzles. I mean, there's just no way to do many of them. The one where you flip pairs of images only gives you a few missed flips, but there's SO MANY pics, you'll have only 2 or 3 flips left before you even get your first pair. The slider puzzle... well, I always hate those. There's the one where you are supposed to input a 5 digit code, but I've NO IDEA what numbers are supposed to go in there.

They're just frustrating... and I expect there's cool renders locked behind them, so it's even MORE frustrating because I'll never see them.
Actually the puzzles aren't as difficult as they appear at first. True, a bit annoying, but once you get the hang of it it can be done. The matching pictures in pairs is the only one that can confuse you because there is one picture without a pair. The sliding puzzle used to have a time limit on it, so now that it hasn't, you can just take it slow, and there are only a few ways you can slide the pieces, so it will fall into place. And if you pay attention while playing, answering the questions should be a breeze.

And where was a 5-digit code? I don't remember that one. There are a lot of 4-digit codes, though.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes