Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If there is going to be a betrayer among the ladies of the Endy, I kind hope it's Marissa or Camilla, and the MC has managed to flip them by the time the betrayal comes. And it would really suck if it was Sasha, but she's definitely not above suspicion yet.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The new sex room is a nice surprise.
The acrobatic position with Umiko was nice too. I like this creative woman.
I can already imagine the future scenes in this place. I'm impatient for the update. :)

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, Sasha being sus spikes on the Elsie Gaia ritual path. Still on day 16, but we might also bone down? That's also a pretty big difference.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Is the patch posted in the OP still needed or redundant?
I seem to recall that the Dev resolved all the issues, pertaining to the current update. I myself haven't noticed any problems whatsoever with the latest build of the game.

If anything I wrote just now seems incomprehensible, blame it on the whisky.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I seem to recall that the Dev resolved all the issues, pertaining to the current update. I myself haven't noticed any problems whatsoever with the latest build of the game.

If anything I wrote just now seems incomprehensible, blame it on the whisky.
Thank you and cheers... :D

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
I spent ~2 hours on the puzzle too, got the notebook, 2 keys, 1 of 4 numbers, and as far as I can tell there's 4? mini puzzles here. I'm done. It's too layered (too many dominos that have to fall). Need to build up to a puzzle like this with smaller ones that teach you basics. This feels like a puzzle you'd see 1/2 way through Riven or something - except you hit blind.

The wall of lockers is annoying cause none open, and I know which one I need to get into. There's no message like "you need a key" etc...there needs to be if that's the case. I know I found the clue of which one to open. But that locker, or any of them, dont open or have any feedback. I'm sure they do...but...
you gotta look for the key theres 2 different keys to find but one mans trash is another mans treasure

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
I appreciate you saying this. This past month has had its ups and downs in relation to my confidence with SiS and the Steam release—it's always nice to read about someone enjoying it.

There are 10 codes in total.

1) Day 9, Paige/culprit talk.
2) Leet speak.
3) Day 13, Paige talk. Pre-laptop
4) There are 4 hidden numbers in the Escape Room, unrelated to the gate code
5) Bonus color puzzle after completing Escape Room
6) Pervert's Password - Mentioned by Paige on Day 15
7) Flashback on Day 15, Paige is weird
8) Group chat on Day 16 - Your Master
9) Completing all the Paige Puzzles and then getting the bonus scene and choosing a certain choice at the end
10) Day 17, Mess Hall. There is a 4 digit code on display throughout
what is leet speak??

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
what is leet speak??
Online/hacker way of typing/speaking. Leet comes from 'Elite,' but in leet it would be l33t. Numbers replacing letters avoids certain types of bots, especially in forums, and it is a bit of a legacy holdover. It is basically a computer savvy shibboleth, if you're familiar with that story. A secret handshake in spelling choices.

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
I plan Stranded in Space releasing in 3 huge parts, we're close to the first part being finished, I could see Steam being involved when the time comes. I'm also on !

Lol, glad you like them, and nice job finding the most ridiculous puzzle. Are you aware there's another Paige Fantasy Pic outside of the laptop on Day 13?
where on the profiles are these numbers i dont see any

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
what is leet speak??
T#!$ !$ 4n 3x4mpl3 0f l33t $p34k
("This is an example of leet speak")

"Leet speak" is a stylized alternative spelling/writing form originally developed organically by gamers and hackers as part of their culture (Hungover00's excellent description includes additional background.)
Leet(l33t)=elite, #=H, !=i, $=S, 3=E, 4=A... There are also other letter substitutes, as well as other word spelling alternatives.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes