Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Oh, the other big ones are pre-Endy, like how he landed that crazy job with BBEC (I'm guessing some Club-Aegis connection + sex), how his previous relationships ended (Club Aegis and goth girlfriend) and what MC's calculated dating of Bethany was about. Seemed like some corporate spy/honey trap type of shit, but long term. And then confirmation on how he ended up heading to Elysium (with the sub-mystery of how he was transferred to the Endy).
And the one mystery being a by-product of all that happened. Since a trip to Elysium was supposed to take 10 years if I remember correctly, what of MC's family, Claire and her daughter?

Reactions: Hungover00

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Which goes back to how Pandora could hack PAIGE if PAIGE wasn't connected to the Endurance's systems. Maybe she didn't? Maybe Fracture was already implanted and Pandora's whole story is a whole-cloth fabrication? I feel like there may be some crossed threads with Egypt's girl's sister, who was a genius-level coder from Elysium. They don't look like relatives, but maybe rivals or some other connection. Haven't gotten to the Japan memory yet, so not sure what clues might be down that path.
Damn, I feel like we're diving straight into the realm of conspiracy theories. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And the one mystery being a by-product of all that happened. Since a trip to Elysium was supposed to take 10 years if I remember correctly, what of MC's family, Claire and her daughter?
Most likely in-world, they're back on Earth wondering what ever happened to MC. Most likely in-game, they are somehow frozen in the Endy and we will eventually see Ishani and Claire duel for Harem Queen, while Lexi and Ariel become Frenemies.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I can imagine that happening. Would be totally awesome.
Yeah, maybe after MC's disappearance, Claire and Lexi end up finding out more from Bethany and Lauren, and maybe Bethany's boss (Ms. Mason?Harmon) sponsor's their voyage on the Endy. At least that's how I can see the threads being pulled together. Not sure if Celeste would come along, or anyone else, but Claire and Lexi seem likely since their family/lives already blew up.

Last edited:

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Most likely in-world, they're back on Earth wondering what ever happened to MC. Most likely in-game, they are somehow frozen in the Endy and we will eventually see Ishani and Claire duel for Harem Queen, while Lexi and Ariel become Frenemies.
that would be amazing if we see that however i think if they show up at all it would at the very end like the ending of the game. leave you with "no fucking way. well now i HAVE to see more" and builds hype for future projects lol

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Yeah, maybe after MC's disappearance, Claire and Lexi end up finding out more from Bethany and Lauren, and maybe Bethany's boss (Ms. Mason?) sponsor's their voyage on the Endy. At least that's how I can see the threads being pulled together. Not sure if Celeste would come along, or anyone else, but Claire and Lexi seem likely since their family/lives already blew up.
If Celeste joined the fray, that would spice things up. But about the trip itself I would be more inclined to believe, that Lauren contacts Claire and Lexi to tell them what happened, and provides them with the means to join MC on his way to Elysium.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
well it was said that like 5-6 more MAX could wake up up without anything major happening right? such as food and such. if we add claire,lexi,celeste that could still work for the ship reserves and such i would assume

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
that would be amazing if we see that however i think if they show up at all it would at the very end like the ending of the game. leave you with "no fucking way. well now i HAVE to see more" and builds hype for future projects lol
Would be an awesome tease for end of Season 1, but for some reason I doubt we're quite that lucky.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
well it was said that like 5-6 more MAX could wake up up without anything major happening right? such as food and such. if we add claire,lexi,celeste that could still work for the ship reserves and such i would assume
Though adding Pandora + potential murder could mess with that formula. Though the dev has already built in areas of the ship that are not currently accessible that also have supplies, so the number could get much bigger if they chose.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
i
Though adding Pandora + potential murder could mess with that formula. Though the dev has already built in areas of the ship that are not currently accessible that also have supplies, so the number could get much bigger if they chose.
i mean one more person will fit lol and then if someone dies then that means more food. boom. food problem solved.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i mean one more person will fit lol and then if someone dies then that means more food. boom. food problem solved.
I'm not sure, if by more food You mean that the supply will last longer, because there would be one less person to feed, or if the remaining ones will feast on the corpse.

Reactions: _doodle_

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
That's a very good reason, for ship stability, I hadn't really considered, mostly because I felt it would be rewarding bratty behaviour. But it's a valid strategy for sure, and not necessarily corruption based. Thanks for that. Appeasing the unstable 18 year old ex-cheerleader does have benefits, though now I'm curious how that will play out on the eventual return of the other sister meta-path. I was expecting Ariel's objections to be worn down by loneliness, jealously, etc., and then to willingly join the harem. I suppose the other side could easily be give Ariel more experience, she see's her sister in despair, has a Come to MC's Harem moment, and makes nice with Haley.
It's quite interesting to see the differences in reactions of the two sisters. If you pick Ariel she celebrates and shows little concern for Hayley, she even considers staying with the MC instead of going to console her sister like they promised. Hayley, on the other hand, immediately comforts Ariel and doesn't even consider staying with the MC instead of consoling her sister. The whole scenario does make Ariel look a bit selfish compared to Hayley, i must admit. Still, after seeing Ariel's reaction to not being picked, i just can't go with Hayley. I don't want to be responsible for breaking her heart like that. :(

There's definitely arguments for choosing either girl. Hayley understands the situation on the ship better and never gets jealous. She also really cares about her sister so she seems the more likely of the two to go back on the agreement and allow Ariel to be with the MC too. I assume Ariel will also relent (eventually) and agree to share with her sister but i'm having a hard time imagining that right now. :unsure:

Last edited:

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
It's quite interesting to see the differences in reactions of the two sisters. If you pick Ariel she celebrates and shows little concern for Hayley, she even considers staying with the MC instead of going to console her sister like they promised. Hayley, on the other hand, immediately comforts Ariel and doesn't even consider staying with the MC instead of consoling her sister. The whole scenario does make Ariel look a bit selfish compared to Hayley, i must admit. Still, after seeing Ariel's reaction to not being picked, i just can't go with Hayley. I don't want to be responsible for breaking her heart like that. :(

There's definitely arguments for choosing either girl. Hayley understands the situation on the ship better and never gets jealous. She also really cares about her sister so she seems the more likely of the two to go back on the agreement and allow Ariel to be with the MC too. I assume Ariel will also relent (eventually) and agree to share with her sister but i'm having a hard time imagining that right now. :unsure:
thats why i always replay and pick different lol

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes