JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I don't want to jinx it, but it does seem to have recovered a bit.

And here I was going to put all the Endurance girls in groups of two and force an Ariel-Haylee style Major Choice for each pairing.

Damn!
If people keep griping, maybe Umiko could convert one of the empty cargo bays into a steel-cage nude jello milk and cereal wrestling pit where the girls can be paired up, then have an Ariel-Haylee minigame to decide which one has sex with MC.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Not to complain about (not) illicitly getting 'my' free stuff, buuuuut when are we going to see day 18 here? The suspense is killing me!

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Well I bought it on steam, and I already found several typos. I thought the steam release was supposed to be polished Wildman Dev ? But, what's a few missing words or misspellings here or there.
Couldn't help myself Wildman Dev . Keep doing what you are doing, I thoroughly enjoy this AVN. I will also write a good review on steam to try to help the stats.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Well I bought it on steam, and I already found several typos. I thought the steam release was supposed to be polished Wildman Dev ? But, what's a few missing words or misspellings here or there.
Couldn't help myself Wildman Dev . Keep doing what you are doing, I thoroughly enjoy this AVN. I will also write a good review on steam to try to help the stats.
I appreciate that so much, aza.

The achievements patch that I'm about to post in like 12 hours fixes a few typos others have found, but feel free to post all the ones you find here, in a private message, on Discord, or via smoke signal—either way.

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
Game is great, i have only one complaint, too much bisexual characters. Add more straight characters or please let players choose.

EDIT: After playing free f95 version, i decided to buy steam version, its really good game (aside too much bi stuff), love graphics, plot, music and animations and overall setting. Looking for more.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and MixQQ

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
I just want to say thank you for all of the spitting of soda and water that I have done on my monitor while reading your VN.. I have not laughed so hard in awhile. Very entertaining, story was a little slow but has picked up quickly. Character development for everyone including the MC?? Not many can say they have that. Stranded in Space™ (Forgive me, I had to do it.) does have that. I can't wait to see more. Thanks again for this.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Too bad it's not available on Steam in my Region (EU). Maybe release it on GOG? I'd prefer to buy it there anyways^^
By EU, do you mean Germany? I think that's one of the only countries that blocks AVNs on Steam. I will release it on GoG eventually. Someone said something about VPNs, something-something-something, I have plausible deniability, I haven't suggested anything.

I just want to say thank you for all of the spitting of soda and water that I have done on my monitor while reading your VN.. I have not laughed so hard in awhile. Very entertaining, story was a little slow but has picked up quickly. Character development for everyone including the MC?? Not many can say they have that. Stranded in Space™ (Forgive me, I had to do it.) does have that. I can't wait to see more. Thanks again for this.
I appreciate the kind words, Zelvik. Very few of the Steam reviews mention the comedy element to Stranded in Space; I've begun questioning whether or not it's funny. Have knock-knock jokes fallen out of favor recently???

Jul 31, 2023
Very few of the Steam reviews mention the comedy element to Stranded in Space; I've begun questioning whether or not it's funny. Have knock-knock jokes fallen out of favor recently???
I love the dry humor between MC & Gigi , Skylar and Sasha's random roleplay/spoonerisms , and the teasing on the laptop sessions from everyone.

More of it please.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I appreciate the kind words, Zelvik. Very few of the Steam reviews mention the comedy element to Stranded in Space; I've begun questioning whether or not it's funny. Have knock-knock jokes fallen out of favor recently???
Oh, no of course it's not funny. It's f***ing HILARIOUS. I almost fell of my chair a few times, not to mention spilling drinks all over me, so that it wouldnt land on my keyboard.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
The comedy is part of the story. The back and forth between each of them has become part of what is expected in every conversation. Yes, keep it in there. BTW you forgot the ™ . See, it is part of the comedy. Always finding a way to Stranded in Space ™ properly.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Stranded in Space Days 1-18 Updated
This patch adds the Major Choices Day Loader/Redacted Scenes Main Menu UI detailed in a previous post .
Unless your favorite is REDACTED.
Speaking of REDACTED, I uploaded a few images of the new main menu options.
From the Major Decisions menu, you can edit your Major Decisions and jump right into any day you've completed with those choices. This also functions fine as a Day Replayer... so if you just wanted to play through Day 9 again and don't have save near it, this would be useful.
Lastly, the Redacted Scenes. These have to do Pandora and/or the culprit. Can be nice to have these scenes all grouped together if you're interested in the main plot of the game
majordecisionspreview.png redactedprev.png
By extension, this means the Gallery has been updated for Day 18. It's been fully revamped, in fact (not visually, but performance wise).
I've also improved the Skip Sex scene text/handling of how sex scenes can be skipped. If you use that feature, you will probably appreciate the changes.
Some Day 18 writing improvements, and some other minor writing improvements across all the days.
And that's about it.
Tomorrow will be the first poll.
I'm also working on a few scenes for the Elysium content that shouldn't take me too much longer to get into the game. There will be a bit of non-Elysium scene content in this patch, as well.
Aside from that, I'm also already working on Day 19.
Pc/Linux=
Mac=
Android=
Those Links are compressed Uncompressed versions are 13gb
Uncompressed Pc/Linux=
Uncompressed Mac =

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes