MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I've always understood the Alina nipple hate - a lot of the girls will get updated nipples in SiS2.

...But Camila? I'm not seeing it. Curse you, indio68. Curse you!
The pending updated nipples news is very welcome. This is one of my favorite games on all of F95, and I agree that Camila's nipples are fine (FINE?!?! What am I saying??! They're hot AF!), but the two goddesses/prime culprit suspects (Ishani & Skylar) have nipples that remind me of the business end of a balloon that you tie off after you blow it up:
1697812428476.png
It's not a major issue, IMO; just a minor aesthetic irritant (comparable in relative magnitude to Paige's #17 Love Rank...).

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Dear dev. Don't tell us the end game is coming. We are only on day 18 of two years. 700+ days to go. Get busy. Lol.
But yeah, seems like it will be getting a bit rushed. There are still girls that basically nothing is happening with. Hopefully there's a good bit of time left. Let alone the ship, even the flashbacks have tons of info and character development still not complete.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Dear dev. Don't tell us the end game is coming. We are only on day 18 of two years. 700+ days to go. Get busy. Lol.
But yeah, seems like it will be getting a bit rushed. There are still girls that basically nothing is happening with. Hopefully there's a good bit of time left. Let alone the ship, even the flashbacks have tons of info and character development still not complete.
I don't think You should worry too much. Stranded in Space is planned to end on Day 21. However... It's already confirmed by dev, that there will be Stranded in Space 2.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hey... i have a small problem, pls can anyone help me, i can`t find folder RENPY with saves in partion C on win10 why? i wanna remove, deleted all saves i have on this game and start again from 0

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
Okay, so I know this isn’t what I should do, but I played through the game once before and recently my PC needed to be refreshed, so I lost my save data. Anyways, the question I have now is; does anyone know what the 4 digit code for Paige is for Day 9? It’ll be appreciated if anyone does, or if they know where to find it.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You know for all the problems with the ship it could have been worse they could have woken up on the Event Horizon!

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Okay, so I know this isn’t what I should do, but I played through the game once before and recently my PC needed to be refreshed, so I lost my save data. Anyways, the question I have now is; does anyone know what the 4 digit code for Paige is for Day 9? It’ll be appreciated if anyone does, or if they know where to find it.
No code for Day 9 pic required. You have to guess correctly all 5 of Paige's top suspects. There are 10 pics total to get from Paige, some are not obtained with code.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Something bothers me about the age of Kasumi. Given the timeline, they awaken ten years after embarking on the trip to Elysium. Kasumi awakens at her 18th Bday. That would mean she went in at 8 years old. But Umiko says she was a bratty teen. That doesn't add up. So I believe Kasumi is 28 instead of 18. Wildman Dev would you weigh in on this to clarify?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Something bothers me about the age of Kasumi. Given the timeline, they awaken ten years after embarking on the trip to Elysium. Kasumi awakens at her 18th Bday. That would mean she went in at 8 years old. But Umiko says she was a bratty teen. That doesn't add up. So I believe Kasumi is 28 instead of 18. Wildman Dev would you weigh in on this to clarify?
There are two ways you can count time when you talk about cryo—the method you're using would invalidate everyone's age, though it is applicable.

The way I chose to do it is that when you go into cryo, your age and years stop because your body stops decaying. So, if you went into cryo at age 39 for ten years, you'd still be 39 when you woke up ten years later.

I'm equating the aging of a person's body to the age that they say they are. It both makes sense and kinda doesn't, but the way we count time and years is very human and Earth-constructed, so in general, it's a weird subject.

If you've seen Interstellar (I don't want to spoil this for you if you haven't) - there's a scene where time passes quite differently for two sets of characters. This example isn't really related to cryo; just that it shows how a person's aging can be separated from "time."

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes