joryh

Nov 8, 2021
hah i have exactly the same thoughts, why the hell Kasumi is here? she ruined that perfect moment of deflowering. There is still hope in day 19, when Lira is not a neighbor, maybe we will get a better scene
I picked her as my neighbor cause I can't stand Camilla either. Really, I only like about half the cast. And none of them have huge tits or insufferable personalities.

Reactions: MixQQ

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
One of the funniest things since my Steam release is that someone complained about not being able to find the photo in the Umiko Photo Hunts.

I was like, "Ahh, this again. So many people find the picture—does this guy even pixel hunt?"

Then, out of curiosity, I hard looked at all the code related to the Photo Hunts.

...It turns out there was a way it could break, making it impossible to find the photo, lol.

I fixed it, but that shit was in the game for like a year.
thAT'S WHY THAN.....i'm sure i was affected too.. i found the first ...but at one point i can't anymore... i don't know the others , but i find the damn memory day question mini games impossible to finish...how i'm supposed to find out the right day , and in add to this the time counter...it's really a meh mini game..a pity... can't yoou fix it in a way? maybe excluding the counter?..thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ohhh the important sex scene with the 3 some with MC-Elsye-Alina totally ruined by the mood killing monstruosity that are Alina's nipples...wasn't supposed to be changed?? they are ..brrrrr...how can dev made those freaky things is beyond my comprehension

Last edited:

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Detecting through a meta-lens though, I think both Gigi and Sasha have be innocent or quickly exonerated/turned, otherwise that would break the decision pattern of only subtly changing the main plot. So, I doubt Pandora will kill Sasha, and even locking her up feels like an outside chance.
I doubt its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Considering the presence of the drone on the ship, and MC's memories, if I would be guessing someone from the past, I would rather turn towards Jendayi, since in the recalled memory MC made a sort of a deal with her to help her get a better position in the company. And it was her, who delivered the drone to them.
It may be
, but I doubt it. more likely her sister that is on Elysium. The egypt memory gave away more than the others IMHO.

zonedude00

May 29, 2023
Ok, so I'm trying to expand on my earlier post, and like I tried to articulate, I'm sure there are plot points I've forgotten and/or just didn't notice, but I think Sasha and Pandora are sus. I like both of them, Sasha's banter can get to be a bit to much (imo), but the way she has come on so hard and been supportive of making the mc happy while not putting out much, seems like she's trying to gain points (potentially). Meanwhile she's had access to the ships systems, however she has also been trying to teach/mentor the innocent girl (if that's how you're playing, I think). Idk, I feel like she's low enough on the "there's no way you would expect her" list and high enough of the capability list where she would a somewhat surprising antagonist. Likewise, I don't remember much about Pandora's backstory other than she showed up out of the blue trying to save her planet and entrusting the MC to help her in that endeavor. She instantly created a situation where the stakes are high, and trust is needed, which seems like a great way for the culprit to earn our trust. Idk, Paige raised Raegen as a suspect and honestly, I thought she was a pretty good darkhorse candidate too. Others have mentioned someone from the mc's past, like Lauren(?) and that idea would also be pretty surprising, especially because that would mean all of the girls on the ship were innocent. Well happy speculating I guess and feel free to address any errors, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: Hungover00

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I think it's extremely unlikely that either Jendayi or her sister on Elysium (Egypt flashback) is the culprit, if for no other reason than that any player who selected the Japan flashback instead of the Egypt flashback wouldn't really know who either of them are. Similar IRL gameplay mechanics logic would likely apply to Daphne/Remy (in addition to the solid in-game reasons that the MC & Paige gave for assigning them a very low culprit probability).

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I think it's extremely unlikely that either Jendayi or her sister on Elysium (Egypt flashback) is the culprit, if for no other reason than that any player who selected the Japan flashback instead of the Egypt flashback wouldn't really know who either of them are. Similar IRL gameplay mechanics logic would likely apply to Daphne/Remy (in addition to the solid in-game reasons that the MC & Paige gave for assigning them a very low culprit probability).
It's the same as with the girls on the ship. Since You have to choose who to wake up, among other choices to make, it stands to reason, to have two playthroughs, for gaining that knowledge and experience. I don't see why recalling one of those two memories should be different, especially since recalling the memories is instrumental in figuring out what truly happened. And we learned by watching later memories, I think it was while talking to Beth about MC's cheating, that he was having fun with both Jendayi and Aoi anyway. That alone tells us, that there's something in the game that we should probably see, to get a clear picture.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's the same as with the girls on the ship. Since You have to choose who to wake up, among other choices to make, it stands to reason, to have two playthroughs, for gaining that knowledge and experience. I don't see why recalling one of those two memories should be different, especially since recalling the memories is instrumental in figuring out what truly happened. And we learned by watching later memories, I think it was while talking to Beth about MC's cheating, that he was having fun with both Jendayi and Aoi anyway. That alone tells us, that there's something in the game that we should probably see, to get a clear picture.
Still not sure why that was a decision. Seems like PAIGE and Blake/MC would go back and relive the other experience right afterwards, any clue would be helpful.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
ohhh the important sex scene with the 3 some with MC-Elsye-Alina totally ruined by the mood killing monstruosity that are Alina's nipples...wasn't supposed to be changed?? they are unlookable...brrrrr...how can dev made those freaky things is beyond my comprehension
How did you get that scene with Elsie?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Bisexual route too, just the 3 some is different. Alina's a more active participant in that one.
in bi route? alina done nothing just helped sustain elsye in my route...maybe in the future...but i let elsye kiss umiko so i should be in Bi route too, right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ohhh the important sex scene with the 3 some with MC-Elsye-Alina totally ruined by the mood killing monstruosity that are Alina's nipples...wasn't supposed to be changed?? they are unlookable...brrrrr...how can dev made those freaky things is beyond my comprehension
and Camila too...damn , why dev? and for those that tag facepalkm my post, i would ask what kind of woman do you go out with if you are ok with the look of those "nipple".....never seen concave nipple in my life, sorry

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
and Camila too...damn , why dev? and for those that tag facepalkm my post, i would ask what kind of woman do you go out with if you are ok with the look of those "nipple".....never seen concave nipple in my life, sorry
I've always understood the Alina nipple hate - a lot of the girls will get updated nipples in SiS2.

...But Camila? I'm not seeing it. Curse you, indio68. Curse you!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes