Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
to be 100% honest with you, i did the unthinkable and went through all combinations descending from 9999 and then wrote them down
I admire the patience. And a curious thing about codes is that all of them work even before playing the specific day, when You're supposed to obtain them. I found that out with the code from Gigi's shirt. So, You may have stumbled upon some, we were not supposed to know yet. Me on the other hand, I'm trying to compile all the questions and answers in the puzzles.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I didn't see her complain, when she was releasing him, and she didn't seem angry at Kasumi either, for fooling around with MC on her bed, right after she got a creampie herself. It could be, that the chains and blindfold were meant to distract her, from seeing MC as her ex. After all she kept complaining about how similar they are, and she hated that, so she took precautions, to prevent stopping herself from fucking MC, which she seems to have wanted for a while. I think it's safe to say, we can expect more improvement in her behaviour.
Camila is definitely attracted to MC, plus she's horny as hell and he's the only viable male option. But she needs to control the whole situation since she is so reminded of her ex. Literally chaining him up and gagging him so he can't do anything remotely similar to her ex is her overboard way of resolving her inner conflict, though one would wonder why she has all that bondage gear stowed in her safe. Maybe MC will be able to borrow some of it from time to time to use on Tiffany. :love:

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
hey... i have a small problem, pls can anyone help me, i can`t find folder RENPY with saves in partion C on win10 why? i wanna remove, deleted all saves i have on this game and start again from 0
The files to be deleted are located in the directory :
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StrandedInSpace
Also, easiest way to go directly to that folder on Win10:
  1. WinKey+R (to open the "Run" dialog box)
  2. Open/run: "%APPDATA%\RenPy" (without the quotes)
Or, open a file explorer window and go to the path "%APPDATA%\RenPy" (again, without the quotes).

The "%APPDATA%" part will be replaced (by Windows) with the correct/relevant path on your particular system (and for the currently logged in user). This is especially useful if you've somehow installed Windows on a path/drive other than the default.

Reactions: Mookys

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Camila is definitely attracted to MC, plus she's horny as hell and he's the only viable male option. But she needs to control the whole situation since she is so reminded of her ex. Literally chaining him up and gagging him so he can't do anything remotely similar to her ex is her overboard way of resolving her inner conflict, though one would wonder why she has all that bondage gear stowed in her safe. Maybe MC will be able to borrow some of it from time to time to use on Tiffany. :love:
Camilla and MC should definitely both dom Tiffany together at some point (or forever).

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Besides the one you find in the Escape Room, the Paige Codes not requiring you to reach the day in order to unlock them is intentional.

I do this because with each new release, there's always at least once code that you can find throughout the new day, which is after the laptop session (the place you need input the code).

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Now we reach the crucial issue from 18. I think we need Wildman to weigh in on where she got those chains cos if that's personal luggage then it's deeply suspicious. Even if she's just really into her bondage gear it's not that big a safe and surely she'd have other priorities.

Wildman (probably): She grabbed them from the mech bay you moron.

• Haha

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
METRIC patch for laptop sessions.

I made it for the PC/Linux version of the game (I don't know if it works on MAC).
I added the weights in kg, the heights/lenghts/hips/waists/legs in cm and the EU bra sizes for all women.

All you have to do is download the attached .rpy file (right click/save as) and paste into the folder:
\StrandedInSpace-1.85-pc\game\

and restart the game. Here is an overview :
metric.JPG

coldpopsicle

Feb 21, 2020

I made it for the PC/Linux version of the game (I don't know if it works on MAC).
I added the weights in kg, the heights/lenghts/hips/waists/legs in cm and the EU bra sizes for all women.

All you have to do is download the attached .rpy file (right click/save as) and paste into the folder:

View attachment 3026920
i'm sorry but the math doesn't quite workout when it's half and inch, i.e. waist 26.5 inches would be 67.31cm not 66 & hips being 37.5 inches would be 95.25cm not 94.
looks like you forgot to add the half inch in your calculations. so i suppose just add 1cm to each of the girl's size charts. (the height was all correct)

Last edited:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022

View attachment 3026920
Nice. Thanks for that. It got tiring after a while, with constantly converting those measurements in google. And funnily enough, I think originally WildMan did it in metric system, but later changed it, to what it is now.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i'm sorry but the math doesn't quite workout when it's half and inch, i.e. waist 26.5 inches would be 67.31cm not 66 & hips being 37.5 inches would be 95.25cm not 94.
looks like you forgot to add the half inch in your calculations. so i suppose just add 1cm to each of the girl's size charts. (the height was all correct)
Reminds me of the laptop question of the day, when Skylar admitted to rounding girls' weight down.

coldpopsicle

Feb 21, 2020

View attachment 3026920
here's the updated one and props to Mookys for making it in the first place

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I don't want to complain, but You just contradicted yourself on so many levels, that I have no idea how to respond.
I don't see how I contradicted myself. I merely suggest that the way we are looking at it is wrong. It totally could be the sabotage is to keep the MC and Paige from being on the evil side. The VN states in Laurens words that she is obsessed with paige, tryin to make her the best AI through learning with sex as the end goal. Suffice to say I believe everything else is a redharring.
Moreover, Most of the girls that are awake got their tickets for free. Having to participate in a work program, essentially being slaves. Making them either part of Synthstar or Nova whatever. It totally could be Nova corp cant remember the whole name, but Could be Lauren trying to fight against the evil corp and essentially saving Paige and the MC. And having those girls awake means they change their ideas and help the MC be more Benevolent, rather than malevolent. Remembering that the evil corp is after Paige and the MC was to be the head of a project.

Last edited:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I don't see how I contradicted myself. I merely suggest that the way we are looking at it is wrong. It totally could be the sabotage is to keep the MC and Paige from being on the evil side. The VN states in Laurens words that she is obsessed with paige, tryin to make her the best AI through learning with sex as the end goal. Suffice to say I believe everything else is a redharring.
Moreover, Most of the girls that are awake got their tickets for free. Having to participate in a work program, essentially being slaves. Making them either part of Synthstar or Nova whatever. It totally could be Nova corp cant remember the whole name, but Could be Lauren trying to fight against the evil corp and essentially saving Paige and the MC. And having those girls awake means they change their ideas and help the MC be more Benevolent, rather than malevolent. Remembering that the evil corp is after Paige and the MC was to be the head of a project.
You look convinced, so at least allow me to share with you a few different thoughts on that.
You said that you started to think, that malfunction on Endurance was a counter-measure. And that it could have been Lauren. And it was for not letting those corrupt organizations get Paige. So by extension we can agree that those companies are evil, right? So how does it make it right, for anyone to mess with 1000 lives aboard the ship, to achieve their goal? And also providing MC with his own harem of hot women without their agreement? Not to mention that would be the dumbest way to do that. You don't want those companies to get Paige, then don't send her there in the first place. And also, there would be no need whatsoever to transfer him from male to female ship.
Another thing is of course MC's stance on this and his lack of memories. For someone on 4th playthrough I'm sorry to say, that I believe You didn't pay enough attention. It was clearly shown, that MC was already working on rebuilding his moral spine. So Lauren would have no need to "reprogram" him, nor erase his memories, and his knowledge of the events and the fact that he used to work for those corrupted companies is quite valuable.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
(Note: This is a sequence of 15 movies that varies, so you may want to write it down.)
How to get through?
With the notebook in hand, you look down at the green square (the UI will have two red down-arrows when you're in the right place).
Once you return and look up, the movement puzzle begins.

If the square isn't green (and is red, instead), then you need to click it from afar to identify it. And also, make sure you have the notebook held.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I even like Tiffany, her annoying "rivalry" thing notwithstanding.
People like different things. One of my favourite lines from her is when she tells the MC, after the failed Gaia summoning with Elsie: "She really has a roundabout way of telling you that she likes you." On the one hand, it's ironic because her "rival" comments are just playful teasing; a usually-direct person's roundabout way of telling the MC that she likes him. On the other, the comment outlines her perceptive nature to see what some of the others don't.

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes