Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Bonus pics just aren't enough of an incentive for me. I'm happier following the chat and the main story.
I'm not exactly doing it for the pics either, but they are good. I think more in terms of puzzles being part of the content so I want to do it, and personally for me it's also a good brain exercise. And I can see just how much into the game I really am by solving the puzzles. If I get the questions right, that means I paid attention to the story. And seriously, these bonus pics are nothing to sneeze at. Some really nice girl-combos that I'd like to see happen in the game.

Sep 3, 2021
I enjoyed both the matching puzzles and the sliding puzzles but the Paige quiz was a slog. You may not want to put in as much effort as I did, but for the Paige puzzles, I made a chart with days 1-17 laid out and every time I got a question right, I would write it out under that day. Then in future attempts I would just find it in my chart to select the correct answer. I'd say there are about 150 total questions total which is limited to about 40 depending on the five (four?) options in a given game. Another thing I noticed is that day 8 has by far the most questions (with 17 correct answers) so this may make a run easier (or harder depending on your perspective)

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I enjoyed both the matching puzzles and the sliding puzzles but the Paige quiz was a slog. You may not want to put in as much effort as I did, but for the Paige puzzles, I made a chart with days 1-17 laid out and every time I got a question right, I would write it out under that day. Then in future attempts I would just find it in my chart to select the correct answer. I'd say there are about 150 total questions total which is limited to about 40 depending on the five (four?) options in a given game. Another thing I noticed is that day 8 has by far the most questions (with 17 correct answers) so this may make a run easier (or harder depending on your perspective)
That's some effort there, great work. I only have some doubt about the number of questions You stated in one given game. I assume you mean one route, for example: Camila neighbor, waking Nemy, exploring Elsie's bisexuality, getting Raegan pregnant, choosing Haylee. If so, than I know for sure, that the number of questions goes over 60.

Oct 13, 2023
I was wondering how often does this game get updated?

Im asking to see if now is a good time to play or not (i don't like to play a game and finish it to find another update right after i finish it)

Reactions: PapaPhat

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Im asking to see if now is a good time to play or not (i don't like to play a game and finish it to find another update right after i finish it)
It will be a few months until the next version.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

ohmz is correct, it will be a few months before a new update arrives. We just received the latest update on 17 October. Pretty sure this dev is on a 4 month average cycle but there are many opportunities for issues that can generate longer wait times. We can always count on Wildman Dev to be diligently working on the latest new update. I'm generally a smartass when folks ask "when's the update?" saying, "We get the update when we get the update." However, I too like to have a decent idea of a games development cycle to know when to expect the next installment so from what I've seen, generally one installment every 4 months but it can take up to 5 or 6 months at times. Murphey's Law often rules the day for these diligent devs, bringing them all manner of issues and challenges. Most folks forget that there are two parts to Murphey's Law... 1)Anything that can go wrong, will. 2)Anything that can go right, also will. :) That always sounded more like a coin toss than a law to me but as much as I dearly love sci fi, I've never been much of a scientist...

You will be waiting quite some time for the game to complete as that is still out on the horizon somewhere. However, there is a ton of content to enjoy meanwhile. Much of this story is kinetic with some flavor choices but there are major choices mixed in and clearly marked as major changes that will impact the story going forward so there will likely be multiple endings as well. I have a love/hate relationship with this game as there are a few characters that really annoy me and the MC can be goofy at times. Yet, I still keep playing because the overall story is intriguing, the sex is hot and so are the girls! This one is steadily working on a solid four star review upon completion and consistently in my top twenty AVN favorites.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
PS: This game is fucking solar flare HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 11.50.21.25.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 11.51.48.47.png

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Don't know what you're talking about, finding a new update right after you finished the current content is one of the greatest feelings but you do you, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
a nice story enjoyed it, lots of charaters not many options, when it comes too the mini games i liked the puzzles, the rest was a total wast of my time would love a skip option that pops up arfter x amount of failed attempts so all can enjoy the full content.

speeking of wasting time here is a few words to rember if you want to save some brain power in the game
champion Powerful trophies

good luck with the game and keep up the good work

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This is a question combined with a hope.

Are Bethany and Jedayi on the Endurance in cryo-sleep?
Those 2 are ma current faves from the MC's amnesia year, and I am really hoping they decided to follow him to Elysium.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This is a question combined with a hope.

Are Bethany and Jedayi on the Endurance in cryo-sleep?
Those 2 are ma current faves from the MC's amnesia year, and I am really hoping they decided to follow him to Elysium.
This is the big question, who may be in cryo awaiting discovery, that unfortunately will likely be a cliffhanger or only be answered in season 2. Anyone from MC's past would know more about his recent history than he does, so they likely won't be woke up (or even discovered) until the MC remembers, or it becomes the time for a exposition dump.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but there is a problem when using the Major Decisions feature for days 8, 10 and 16.
When the laptop session ends and after clicking "LOG OFF", script error messages appear.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but there is a problem when using the Major Decisions feature for days 8, 10 and 16.
When the laptop session ends and after clicking "LOG OFF", script error messages appear.
I fixed this issue already, it's just not in the pirated version apparently.

Reactions: Mookys

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I've got saves that flip flop all the major choices but I'm missing scenes. Help? View attachment 3058015 View attachment 3058016
The one you're missing from day 16 is a reward from Paige for completing all the puzzles up to that day, so You obviously haven't done all of them. The one on day 13 is a blowjob from Zara, so I wonder if you decided, in any of your playthroughs, to feed her addiction, since on that route you get daily blowjobs from her.
In case you just want to see the scenes, there's a dot in the word gallery, click it. It unlocks all the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes