Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
now what I do not really care for us the lack of choice in some areas that confine to the linear argument. Do you get to make a few major choices? Sure, but the lack of control for who you are interested in and how you tackle the relationship is very linear. For example and I know would say it’s a harem game. Sure that’s true, but what if I did not like a certain girl? Or what if I wanted to pursue romance with a few for after the main story or just wanted some for sex and some for romance? Would that really affect the game that much or instead give it more nuance? In my opinion there’s room for both and I feel the lack of choices outside a few leave a lot that could turn this game from fun, to one of my top five. I have never been a fan of games that take the choice of kinks, romance, corruption, or anything else out of the experience. I feel that is what makes this a 3, instead of a five.
There is a lack of routes because there are so many girls and having that many branches would make updates really really short or we'd get 1 a year and it still wouldn't be very substantial.

It's not viable.

It would also effect the story given the whole reason things are happening and what Pandora has been saying.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really like the game because of nice female models and animations (y), but I really miss some sounds, moans during animations, also some more controls over animated action would be advantage for me ;) Nevertheless, the game idea looks for me unique and interesting :)

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I am curious to see what "mini" content will be added in the next update, especially the three Elysium scenes.
Let's hope it's released in December.

Reactions: _doodle_

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I am curious to see what "mini" content will be added in the next update, especially the three Elysium scenes.
Let's hope it's released in December.
maybe we see where the drone was made? Who OR what is controlling it? Others may laugh, fewer agree, but, that drone is important. MARK MY WORDS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Reactions: Mookys

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
maybe we see where the drone was made? Who OR what is controlling it? Others may laugh, fewer agree, but, that drone is important. MARK MY WORDS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
Who thinks the drone isn't important? Unless it's an extremely convoluted red herring it is almost certainly connected to the faction that transferred MC to the ship. So the heart of the mystery and conspiracy.

Reactions: _doodle_

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Who thinks the drone isn't important? Unless it's an extremely convoluted red herring it is almost certainly connected to the faction that transferred MC to the ship. So the heart of the mystery and conspiracy.
THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING!!!! THE DRONE IS A KEY PART!

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING!!!! THE DRONE IS A KEY PART!
It would really suck if it was just something our resident mad scientist had picked up on Earth or discovered on board and activated, then never told anyone. But that seems like a lot of weird hoops to jump through, and bending the plot over backwards, for it to not be ridiculous.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Got a question about the pregnancy route with Raegan. I tried searching for it but there wasn't anything specific regarding it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Got a question about the pregnancy route with Raegan. I tried searching for it but there wasn't anything specific regarding it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like you haven't reached the end of the last updates. Just do what You want, and if there's something You won't like later down the line, You can reload save. Seriously, when I knocked her up, the least of my worries was what Ishani will have to say about that.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Sounds like you haven't reached the end of the last updates. Just do what You want, and if there's something You won't like later down the line, You can reload save. Seriously, when I knocked her up, the least of my worries was what Ishani will have to say about that.
Seeing as I'm asking a question regarding a major choice on day 13/14 and the current version is day 18, I think it's safe to say I havent got to the recent updates yet so congratulations for figuring that out.

I asked a simple question hoping to get a simple answer but judging from your recent revelation i'm guessing that might have been a bit too complicated for you. At the start of my message I said "I tried searching for it but there wasn't anything SPECIFIC regarding it". I highlighted the word specific because the meaning of that it is to CLEARLY define or identify.

Everyone has their own preferences regarding who they like and who they dont. I like Ishani and I like Raegan. I just wanted to know if knocking her up will have any issues with anyone. I used Ishani as an example because of the conversation with her earlier that day. An UNBIASED answer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm the kind of person that wants to play through a VN without having to go back to a previous save and make any changes. The choices I make are the ones I stick with until the end. Once i've finished, then I will start again but on a different path.

I apologise for any big words I may have used.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Seeing as I'm asking a question regarding a major choice on day 13/14 and the current version is day 18, I think it's safe to say I havent got to the recent updates yet so congratulations for figuring that out.

I asked a simple question hoping to get a simple answer but judging from your recent revelation i'm guessing that might have been a bit too complicated for you. At the start of my message I said "I tried searching for it but there wasn't anything SPECIFIC regarding it". I highlighted the word specific because the meaning of that it is to CLEARLY define or identify.

Everyone has their own preferences regarding who they like and who they dont. I like Ishani and I like Raegan. I just wanted to know if knocking her up will have any issues with anyone. I used Ishani as an example because of the conversation with her earlier that day. An UNBIASED answer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm the kind of person that wants to play through a VN without having to go back to a previous save and make any changes. The choices I make are the ones I stick with until the end. Once i've finished, then I will start again but on a different path.

I apologise for any big words I may have used.
Since you didn't find anything, it may as well mean that it doesn't matter what You do about it. And I was a bit ambiguous, because I didn't want to give You spoilers. If You have a problem with realizing that, it's definitely not my problem. Also, You could have been playing the other route first, but You didn't bother specifying that in your inquiry. And instead of acting like some know it all when I mentioned You not reaching the end of the update, You could just have confirmed it, and move on, instead of implying I'm retarded, which is just fucking, plain rude.
And no, Ishani doesn't mind (at least not now), because Reagan and MC won't tell anyone for now - the only exception as far as I remember is Tiffany, but it's best You see for yourself. Ishani gets a bit jealous over all the girls fawning over him, but it's just part of her charming personality. She wants him, and she realizes, that she'll have to share him, so she'll be willing to accept whatever he's got going on with others.
Hopefully that gives You the answer, You were looking for.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Since you didn't find anything, it may as well mean that it doesn't matter what You do about it. And I was a bit ambiguous, because I didn't want to give You spoilers. If You have a problem with realizing that, it's definitely not my problem. Also, You could have been playing the other route first, but You didn't bother specifying that in your inquiry. And instead of acting like some know it all when I mentioned You not reaching the end of the update, You could just have confirmed it, and move on, instead of implying I'm retarded, which is just fucking, plain rude.
And no, Ishani doesn't mind (at least not now), because Reagan and MC won't tell anyone for now - the only exception as far as I remember is Tiffany, but it's best You see for yourself. Ishani gets a bit jealous over all the girls fawning over him, but it's just part of her charming personality. She wants him, and she realizes, that she'll have to share him, so she'll be willing to accept whatever he's got going on with others.
Hopefully that gives You the answer, You were looking for.
Your comment came across as having some dickish, sarcastic attitude behind it when all i wanted was a simple reply to a simple question, like the one above for example (much appreciated Hungover00). So if im mistaken and you weren't intending on trying to be a dick then i do sincerely apologise. However, if you were trying to be a sarcastic dick then my reply still stands.

The reason why i asked the question in the first place is because i couldn't find anything specific regarding my query, so i asked. In regard to any potential spoiler, you could have put it in a spoiler but if you had of said "yes there is a consequence concerning such and such" or "no not currently" then i'm not exactly going to bitch at you for answering my question.

I like majority of the women except for Tiffany and Ariel. Like i said, I mentioned Ishani because of the conversation that they had so i knew she was jealous of other girls but she did say she didn't want to hear about it. I didn't know if that would have any consequences because of Rae being pregnant due to the fact that she stated the drug she was on reduces the growth time so she would start showing much sooner. Obviously that would mean that Ishani for example would see it everyday which will go against what she said earlier about not being told about the mcs sexual encounters. Seeing someone pregnant would be a constant reminder of that.

It doesn't matter now anyways because i chose to get Rae pregnant and i just hope further down the line it doesn't affect anyone elses paths too much.

Peace.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Your comment came across as having some dickish, sarcastic attitude behind it when all i wanted was a simple reply to a simple question, like the one above for example (much appreciated Hungover00). So if im mistaken and you weren't intending on trying to be a dick then i do sincerely apologise. However, if you were trying to be a sarcastic dick then my reply still stands.

The reason why i asked the question in the first place is because i couldn't find anything specific regarding my query, so i asked. In regard to any potential spoiler, you could have put it in a spoiler but if you had of said "yes there is a consequence concerning such and such" or "no not currently" then i'm not exactly going to bitch at you for answering my question.

I like majority of the women except for Tiffany and Ariel. Like i said, I mentioned Ishani because of the conversation that they had so i knew she was jealous of other girls but she did say she didn't want to hear about it. I didn't know if that would have any consequences because of Rae being pregnant due to the fact that she stated the drug she was on reduces the growth time so she would start showing much sooner. Obviously that would mean that Ishani for example would see it everyday which will go against what she said earlier about not being told about the mcs sexual encounters. Seeing someone pregnant would be a constant reminder of that.

It doesn't matter now anyways because i chose to get Rae pregnant and i just hope further down the line it doesn't affect anyone elses paths too much.

Peace.
Thank You for the reply.
And no, I wasn't trying to be a dick. If that's the impression I've given You, than I apologise, it wasn't my intention.
The fact is, like Hungover00 said, we don't know about any possible "side effects" of getting Raegan pregnant, at least not now. There are currently only 4 game days after her impregnation, and the game is supposed to end on day 21. That's probably when it will start to show that she's pregnant, and she will most likely announce that to everyone. Any real concequences of any events, will only be apparent in Stranded in Space 2.
If you already made the choice of getting her pregnant, then past that day is also when MC's relationship with Ishani and several other girls start to take shape. It should give You some reassurance about your choices. And depending on which route You choose, Raegan may not be the only one with early pregnancy. But we'll probably know for sure in the next update.
Btw, good to see another person who shares opinion on both Tiffany and Ariel. The choice between Ariel and Haylee is a torture.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Btw, good to see another person who shares opinion on both Tiffany and Ariel. The choice between Ariel and Haylee is a torture.
I only see 3 reasons to pick Ariel:
1. Deflowering/Innocence kink.
2. Appease her brattyness to keep things as calm as possible on the ship.
3. Go all in on corrupting/dominating her until you're in position to overrule her previous decision.
Haylee is basically better in every way, and a much better fit for the context of being Stranded in Space^TM.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I only see 3 reasons to pick Ariel:
1. Deflowering/Innocence kink.
2. Appease her brattyness to keep things as calm as possible on the ship.
3. Go all in on corrupting/dominating her until you're in position to overrule her previous decision.
Haylee is basically better in every way, and a much better fit for the context of being Stranded in Space^TM.
Let's add a "secret achievement" to that list: fucking both sisters in a threesome.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes