Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
That's the obvious end goal. And, in my head, either corrupting Ariel, or freezing her out until she becomes frustrated and desperate, are the two likely paths to get there.
According to Skylar freezing her would most likely kill her, so let's corrupt her. It will be more fun that way as well.

ZZman

May 2, 2020
I'm stuck on The Escape Room I just finished Simon says now what am I supposed to do with the notebook what does any of the letter mean like the U, TL, U, TR, D stuff What do any of these mean are these rooms what are they?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck on The Escape Room I just finished Simon says now what am I supposed to do with the notebook what does any of the letter mean like the U, TL, U, TR, D stuff What do any of these mean are these rooms what are they?
There's a full walkthrough of the puzzle, where this point is described in detail along with others. Hopefully, if you get stuck again that can help you out.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
I only see 3 reasons to pick Ariel:
1. Deflowering/Innocence kink.
2. Appease her brattyness to keep things as calm as possible on the ship.
3. Go all in on corrupting/dominating her until you're in position to overrule her previous decision.
Haylee is basically better in every way, and a much better fit for the context of being Stranded in Space^TM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I don't know. Up to day 15 I was pretty dead set on Haylee, but on day 15 there was a date with Ariel and that date changed a lot. It put Ariel back on the running, which I think was what the dev wanted. She talks a lot about her hangups during that date and that she wants to be like the rest but isn't experienced enough (acording to her that's what she lacks).

cm1987

Jul 7, 2017
I've looked at all the pics in my album multiple times and still can't find the pics umiko mentions in the chats, and nothing i've seen here or anywhere helps at all and i've been looking for these "pics" for at least 30 mins for each and before anyone says some bullshit like open your eyes im half blind I can only see through one eye

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I've looked at all the pics in my album multiple times and still can't find the pics umiko mentions in the chats, and nothing i've seen here or anywhere helps at all and i've been looking for these "pics" for at least 30 mins for each and before anyone says some bullshit like open your eyes im half blind I can only see through one eye
If you mean the Photo Hunt, then try reloading the game on that specific day. Some of us have encountered that bug, where the picture you hunt for in the laptop gallery doesn't show, and after reloading it works just fine. It may be caused by the order of conversations with the girls in the private chats.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello. Hope you're all doing well.
Here's where we're at as of December.
I am currently working on three things—renders for some Elysium content, animations for Stranded in Space Day 19, and the framework of a second project that I'm quite excited about.
For now, the key component out of those three is the second project.
What does that mean? Well, it means I'm not ready to give a release date for the next content update for Stranded in Space. My focus for the month of December is to lay the framework for my second project. This means establishing the rhythm of how I'll be working on it alongside Stranded in Space.
Having said that, I need you guys to know that Stranded in Space is not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere, either. I know this AVN world regularly has devs that disappear or projects that get abandoned, so I know hearing about how I'm focusing on a second project might worry you.
There is no chance of that happening. Zero. I am not going anywhere. In fact, you can yell at me over this decision in the comments of this post or on the Discord (as I still check it every day) if you'd like - I will read it and my self-esteem will lower accordingly.
Anyway, my goal is to have a preview post for the second game within the month of December. Regardless, I will continue to work on Stranded in Space and provide more information about the next content release sometime in the near future.
Oh, and I will provide a bit more context regarding this decision at some point within the Discord. I'll answer any comments below, too.
Either way, I'll keep you guys updated. I hope no one's too disappointed by this news.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

Hello. Hope you're all doing well.
Here's where we're at as of December.
I am currently working on three things—renders for some Elysium content, animations for Stranded in Space Day 19, and the framework of a second project that I'm quite excited about.
For now, the key component out of those three is the second project.
What does that mean? Well, it means I'm not ready to give a release date for the next content update for Stranded in Space. My focus for the month of December is to lay the framework for my second project. This means establishing the rhythm of how I'll be working on it alongside Stranded in Space.
Having said that, I need you guys to know that Stranded in Space is not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere, either. I know this AVN world regularly has devs that disappear or projects that get abandoned, so I know hearing about how I'm focusing on a second project might worry you.
There is no chance of that happening. Zero. I am not going anywhere. In fact, you can yell at me over this decision in the comments of this post or on the Discord (as I still check it every day) if you'd like - I will read it and my self-esteem will lower accordingly.
Anyway, my goal is to have a preview post for the second game within the month of December. Regardless, I will continue to work on Stranded in Space and provide more information about the next content release sometime in the near future.
Oh, and I will provide a bit more context regarding this decision at some point within the Discord. I'll answer any comments below, too.
Either way, I'll keep you guys updated. I hope no one's too disappointed by this news.
Thank you for sharing the news from the developer.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
which means there will be the inevitable slow down in updates for stranded, unless you have a team working with you. Unfortunately there are any number of devs who spread themselves to thinly and updates tend to be once a year from however many projects they think they can manage. Each game suffers accordingly due to the lack of new content, sometimes bordering on 8/9 months sometimes a year before any update, by which point i'd rather not play the game, if the wait is so long. Some devs even claim there will be very little in the way of a slow down, but invariably there aways is. If your a one man team, I would suggest just sticking to one game, completing and going on to your second game, or if your a team, remain focused on which game came first and make sure to update that game more frequently than any new game your making, otherwise I think you will find the interest in the game over a period of time will significantly dwindle to a small handful supporting it if your lucky, just my opinion, based on how other devs have performed in their projects and how they managed to fail big time because they thought they could go it all alone without any thought of difficult that would be to achieve and in the end, they ended up abandoning everything they where working on. They lost all of their supporters before they took the decision to abandon everything. cautionary tale of never taking on more than you can do, without loosing focus on your main game.updates.updates.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
which means there will be the inevitable slow down in updates for stranded, unless you have a team working with you. Unfortunately there are any number of devs who spread themselves to thinly and updates tend to be once a year from however many projects they think they can manage. Each game suffers accordingly due to the lack of new content, sometimes bordering on 8/9 months sometimes a year before any update, by which point i'd rather not play the game, if the wait is so long. Some devs even claim there will be very little in the way of a slow down, but invariably there aways is. If your a one man team, I would suggest just sticking to one game, completing and going on to your second game, or if your a team, remain focused on which game came first and make sure to update that game more frequently than any new game your making, otherwise I think you will find the interest in the game over a period of time will significantly dwindle to a small handful supporting it if your lucky, just my opinion, based on how other devs have performed in their projects and how they managed to fail big time because they thought they could go it all alone without any thought of difficult that would be to achieve and in the end, they ended up abandoning everything they where working on. They lost all of their supporters before they took the decision to abandon everything. cautionary tale of never taking on more than you can do, without loosing focus on your main game.updates.updates.
I just bought this game on Steam, hopefully Steam has sone sort of standard which ensure Dev's do not prolong finishing their games.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I just bought this game on Steam, hopefully Steam has sone sort of standard which ensure Dev's do not prolong finishing their games.
I sincerely appreciate you buying the game.

In relation to Stranded in Space being completed, the only time you can use 'abandon' with me is with 'reckless' in front of it.

(You'll note how, with the English language, I've recklessly abandoned coherence.)

I'm still working on Stranded in Space, even now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Early Access can be as long as the developer wants to keep his game there. No time limit to it. I've seen games on there that have been on EA for 5 years and even longer. Many games that are on EA that are there longer than a year, generally either get abandoned and left in EA forever or they are released soon after.
EA can be a good for the better, because while it's there people know it's getting updated and improved upon usually but it's no guarantee unfortunately. You can only go on what the developer is doing now, and how reliable he/she/they are and have been up to this point, but that doesn't mean that continues because on steam they are early access at all. It is at the end of the day down to the developer(s) on how they perform / behave with the development of their game(s).

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I sincerely appreciate you buying the game.

In relation to Stranded in Space being completed, the only time you can use 'abandon' with me is with 'reckless' in front of it.

(You'll note how, with the English language, I've recklessly abandoned coherence.)

I'm still working on Stranded in Space, even now.
Will there be follow on DLC or new games continuing where we will leave off after 21 days? It does seem a rather arbitary number, so I am thinking there will be more to come from this universe with our MC? if not there is an opportunity to do so, after all the character development to be wasted by permanently ending it. I love the writing and character development. people often moan about how the renders and animation are sub standard, but i am one of the rare people, that enjoy stories more than the usual sex, not that I am against it or anything, after all I am a human and still pretty young when it comes down to it.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Will there be follow on DLC or new games continuing where we will leave off after 21 days? It does seem a rather arbitary number, so I am thinking there will be more to come from this universe with our MC? if not there is an opportunity to do so, after all the character development to be wasted by permanently ending it. I love the writing and character development. people often moan about how the renders and animation are sub standard, but i am one of the rare people, that enjoy stories more than the usual sex, not that I am against it or anything, after all I am a human and still pretty young when it comes down to it.
21 Days in the first release. There's 100% a Stranded in Space 2 happening

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes