somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
is the girl on girl going to be forced because i gotta feeling theres going to be alot of it and little choices so far
From what I have seen, yes. Most of the sexual choices are forced. Like the MC eating ass, or some girl on girl happenings and him happy with it. His thoughts on pregnancy, etc.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
For the most part there are no serious plans for this in Stranded in Space. Sorry...

is the girl on girl going to be forced because i gotta feeling theres going to be alot of it and little choices so far
Girl on girl alone? There's some more of that coming, but yet I would still not call it a main focus of Stranded in Space. Threesomes (and more) where girls interact with one another? That I would call a main feature. Still, there is some girl on girl only stuff coming in the future.

This update was great- one minor (sort of) concern that seems maybe a bit of an inconsistency:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can respect that concern. A decision will have to be made with Zara soon (for the MC).

Reactions: punisher2099

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Cool game so far. Have enjoyed most of it (except for that one footjob scene because foot stuff is seriously nauseating to me). Do wish that MC could actually bang more of the girls on the ship though. The memory flashback gals are okay I guess, but I don't really feel like the scenes with them should count. I dunno, adds to the plot but it still kinda feels a little cheaty to me. Would prefer him banging the actual main cast instead of dream girls I mean.

Did run into a couple bugs though (playing on the Day 1-11 android release).

Did the photohunt on day 7 and found the pic, but then on day 8 trying talk to Umika brought up an error screen and was only able to rollback which took me to the frame right before the groupchat starts. Attempted it a few times, but in the end the only way to avoid it was not talking to her in the group chat at all.

On the day 11 groupchat I spoke with Camilla and after I followed through with her challenge the game updated the chat but then completely froze up. Not even an error screen, just everything became completely unresponsive. Had to close the game out entirely and load it back up from my last save to keep playing.

Anywho, great job so far dev. Solid game here.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
good game so far just wish we where given more control like witht the foot job scene feet do nothing for me also with girl on girl stuff where mc isnt involved not something i want to see

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Girl on girl alone? There's some more of that coming, but yet I would still not call it a main focus of Stranded in Space. Threesomes (and more) where girls interact with one another? That I would call a main feature. Still, there is some girl on girl only stuff coming in the future.
thanks for the reply, ill walk away now then i dont find girl on girl interesting and seems like this is just a fuck fest type of game with limited choices
good luck tho the girls are all great but the sharing the girls is just not my thing

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
thanks for the reply, ill walk away now then i dont find girl on girl interesting and seems like this is just a fuck fest type of game with limited choices
good luck tho the girls are all great but the sharing the girls is just not my thing
Dang, fair enough. I appreciate you giving the game try regardless.

Cool game so far. Have enjoyed most of it (except for that one footjob scene because foot stuff is seriously nauseating to me). Do wish that MC could actually bang more of the girls on the ship though. The memory flashback gals are okay I guess, but I don't really feel like the scenes with them should count. I dunno, adds to the plot but it still kinda feels a little cheaty to me. Would prefer him banging the actual main cast instead of dream girls I mean.

Did run into a couple bugs though (playing on the Day 1-11 android release).

Did the photohunt on day 7 and found the pic, but then on day 8 trying talk to Umika brought up an error screen and was only able to rollback which took me to the frame right before the groupchat starts. Attempted it a few times, but in the end the only way to avoid it was not talking to her in the group chat at all.

On the day 11 groupchat I spoke with Camilla and after I followed through with her challenge the game updated the chat but then completely froze up. Not even an error screen, just everything became completely unresponsive. Had to close the game out entirely and load it back up from my last save to keep playing.

Anywho, great job so far dev. Solid game here.
There will be plenty of banging the main cast of girls on the ship, I can promise you that.

And with respect to your Camila concerns, most girls have an alternate route when it comes to kinks.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Bit the bullett, downloaded the latest.
Now recall 'why' i stoped with this one.
Thank You for sharing, best regards~

A good Joe

Jul 13, 2021
Just finished the newest version and it was great. Was pretty high quality and I am looking forward to more. If this is the devs first game then I am even more impressed with the detail.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Bit the bullett, downloaded the latest.
Now recall 'why' i stoped with this one.
Thank You for sharing, best regards~
Thanks for trying it out.

Just finished the newest version and it was great. Was pretty high quality and I am looking forward to more. If this is the devs first game then I am even more impressed with the detail.
It is my first game, I appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: MrD812

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Can we have next update like right now? :ROFLMAO: That was excellent and long update. It pains me thinking how long we gonna wait for next one.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm.... I have a question about MC having choice with his new neighbor (Camila), as Sasha later mentions in laptop chat that MC will have to be a sub.

…Will MC actually have a choice later, or will he be forced into that type of relationship with Camila? And if so, will MC be able to chose to gain the necessary respect that prevents her from doing that to MC? (I REALLY hope so, as I hate being forced into a wussy mode sub relationship, it's just something I try to avoid (not my thing, actually a total turn off).

Regards,

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
My hope for Camila is that all the fem-dom assumptions and vibes are Red Harings. That once we get past her prickly outside, she is really a romantic at heart and wants tender sensual love making and not any kind of sub/dom dynamics involved. Yeah, she is fit, and everyone sees and treats her as a tough as nails hardcore bitch. But really, she's waiting for that person who sees her as a beautiful woman and wants more than a conquest. Not a sex object, something to be conquered, or claimed like an animal that no one else could hunt. She's deserving of romance and being treated like a lover. I also hope that she, if anyone, is a girl who doesn't go bisexual. My suspension of disbelief gets more and more strained as Love Interests go bi in harem games. Most people who would meet Cam would probably assume she is a lesbian because she likes fitness and is tough. So, it would really flip things if in reality she was actually the most straight of them all and deep down, rather "girly."

Will that be what happens, experience with AVNs tell me probably not. But I can hope.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Can we have next update like right now? :ROFLMAO: That was excellent and long update. It pains me thinking how long we gonna wait for next one.
The next update is right around the corner. I'm putting the finishing touches on it right now, actually.

Hmm.... I have a question about MC having choice with his new neighbor (Camila), as Sasha later mentions in laptop chat that MC will have to be a sub.

…Will MC actually have a choice later, or will he be forced into that type of relationship with Camila? And if so, will MC be able to chose to gain the necessary respect that prevents her from doing that to MC? (I REALLY hope so, as I hate being forced into a wussy mode sub relationship, it's just something I try to avoid (not my thing, actually a total turn off).

Regards,
There won't be any forced femdom/sub routes in the game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm getting this game error while in laptop mode, as soon as I click on Umiko's chat image. And when I try to use the error screen ignore or roll back feature, it brings me back to MC talking to Paige, and then back to the laptop chat page, with all the other girls shown are back to green text again (it resets that I didn't speak to them, but I did already).

screenshot0002.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 364, in <module>
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1205, in execute
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1214, in execute
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1219, in execute
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1285, in execute
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1286, in execute
  File "game/laptopd8.rpy", line 1286, in <module>
NameError: name 'umiko_photo_hunt' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 364, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.3
Fri Jun  3 16:59:21 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm getting this game error while in laptop mode, as soon as I click on Umiko's chat image. And when I try to use the error screen ignore or roll back feature, it brings me back to MC talking to Paige, and all the other girls that I had already spoken are now green again (it resets to not talking to them).

View attachment 1848632

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.3
It's a bug that I haven't patched yet, mainly because I'm just going to patch it when the next update comes out, since it's so close to release.

I'd just avoid talking to Umiko online on Day 8. Sorry :(

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's a bug that I haven't patched yet, mainly because I'm just going to patch it when the next update comes out, since it's so close to release.

I'd just avoid talking to Umiko online on Day 8. Sorry :(
OK, thanks for the quick reply. YOUR an awesome Dev.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm getting this game error while in laptop mode, as soon as I click on Umiko's chat image. And when I try to use the error screen ignore or roll back feature, it brings me back to MC talking to Paige, and then back to the laptop chat page, with all the other girls shown are back to green text again (it resets that I didn't speak to them, but I did already).

View attachment 1848632

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.3
Just ignore it and log off. It will disapear next day.Happened to me.

Reactions: MrBenny

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
One thing what I don't like is when I use the laptop and after some time I got choice on some girl question,I usually save to see either choice. Problem is that when you load your save it sends you at the beginning like you just open the laptop.

Reactions: Sololfzx

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
One thing what I don't like is when I use the laptop and after some time I got choice on some girl question,I usually save to see either choice. Problem is that when you load your save it sends you at the beginning like you just open the laptop.
So if you finish (completely) your laptop conversation with that girl that has a choice, then reload, you'll see an S button at the top left of her portrait.

Clicking that will skip to the choice part of her conversation. Clicking it again will skip to the end of the convo entirely.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So if you finish (completely) your laptop conversation with that girl that has a choice, then reload, you'll see an S button at the top left of her portrait.

Clicking that will skip to the choice part of her conversation. Clicking it again will skip to the end of the convo entirely.
On any convo? No need to go step by step with anybody again?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes