goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Dang, fair enough. I appreciate you giving the game try regardless.
i think it will be the same with me girl on girl without mc presence/player aprooval isnt for me. That being said the game itself is off to great start you make great looking characters have an interesting story idea and comunicate with the people who play the game wish you the best indevelopement even if game dosnt fit my personal taste

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Wildman Dev

Hey bud... just downloaded the latest and unable to progress further from Day8 (v1.0). The splash screen says Days 1-11 but no further content after Day8. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks.... Dunx

Last edited:

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Decided to make a "not my canon" choices save file route to see some differences and spell check you some more. I didn't check the big spelling errors post for stuff, but here from the CHAOTIC EVIL route of waking up Nemy (You monsters she has a husband)
1654305905687.png

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
It's a bug that I haven't patched yet, mainly because I'm just going to patch it when the next update comes out, since it's so close to release.

I'd just avoid talking to Umiko online on Day 8. Sorry :(
Since I had to reinstall the game for 1-11 anyways, what I did was load up the save on the old 1-8 game and then played through on there until see you next time and saved and loaded on the 1-11 version.

So if you finish (completely) your laptop conversation with that girl that has a choice, then reload, you'll see an S button at the top left of her portrait.

Clicking that will skip to the choice part of her conversation. Clicking it again will skip to the end of the convo entirely.
You should definitely make the S (and H) stand out more or do something to tell us about it in game some how. I don't know if you did with the Umiko tutorial but I didn't remember it at all either. Maybe put them on buttons outside the portrait or bolden them more or something maybe put them near the text field?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
It is my first game, I appreciate the kind words.
This is amazing for a first game. Everything is great but the dialogue is the real winner here, especially with Sasha and Umiko. They are batshit crazy, I love it.

As far as sex scenes go Claire is the mvp.

Reactions: sava75

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh man... about Ariel: it was hard to see her like that :( it was heartbreaking, she is such a nice and cute girl. I really hope that she can forgive MC. I'm so excited for her birthda, haha. She is one of my favorite girl.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Seriously? I've been grinding each day to get closer to the religious girl, and bam... a bi bitch who is suppose to on MC side then steals a hot (first) kiss away from MC. Not cool. :)

Then the comment after that...hmm. :unsure:

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Seriously? I've been grinding each day to get closer to the religious girl, and bam... a bi bitch who is suppose to on MC side then steals a hot (first) kiss away from MC. Not cool. :)
Then the comment after that...hmm. :unsure:
There must always be a villain...

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Okay, that one had to get an immediate fix because even I couldn't understand it.
Looks to me like you wanted to say "Earlier she thought" and "Earlier if she thought" at the same time and ended up with that so just cutting out the first she makes it flow natural and make sense I think, but I can't be 100% sure if you meant to imply that she had thought it was only for friendship, but I doubt MC believes Camila believed for a second he didn't want to fuck her.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
something wrong with my game cant save game it brings up errorwhen right click mouse button there no save button at bottom of game like there normaly is in renpy games so if i off laptop i cant save game no idea if anyone else has this problem if press ignore error i continue playing just can't save game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 624, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 630, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'PatreonLogo_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'PatreonLogo_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.0
Sat Jun 4 13:48:47 2022

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
something wrong with my game cant save game it brings up errorwhen right click mouse button there no save button at bottom of game like there normaly is in renpy games so if i off laptop i cant save game no idea if anyone else has this problem if press ignore error i continue playing just can't save game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.0
Sat Jun 4 13:48:47 2022
Do you have a recent version downloaded? I've seen this bug before but it's a super old one... I think.

Dec 1, 2017
Nice story (not entirely new but the humor is amazing), good looking girls (for the most part), and being given some meaningful options (which girl to defrost) is nice. That being said, could you provide an option to NOT engage in the act with specific girls? Maybe the player doesn't like a specific girl or the act they will go and do so the option to decline would be nice.

Other than that, I really like this game and wish for your success.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think these two are supposed to be umiko_photo_hunt_1 not umiko_photo_hunt in laptopd8.rpy
1654324114075.png

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think these two are supposed to be umiko_photo_hunt_1 not umiko_photo_hunt in laptopd8.rpy
View attachment 1849285
This is exactly the issue, you're right.

It'll be fixed in the coming update.

Nice story (not entirely new but the humor is amazing), good looking girls (for the most part), and being given some meaningful options (which girl to defrost) is nice. That being said, could you provide an option to NOT engage in the act with specific girls? Maybe the player doesn't like a specific girl or the act they will go and do so the option to decline would be nice.

Other than that, I really like this game and wish for your success.
I don't know if this is exactly what you want, but you can skip any sex scene in the game in its entirety. It still "happens" though.

Been playing for a hour straight
Not one choice in sight
Is this a kinetic novel or not? :WaitWhat:
It's definitely a kinetic novel, which I know isn't for everyone. There are choices in the game, but... Stranded in Space is a kinetic VN, for sure.

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: sava75 and BossToff

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Is this a kinetic novel?
I haven't got all the way through it but I can't remember choosing anything other than the MC name so far ...

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes