Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I do like the laptop system in general but not being able to actually save during it is incredibly frustrating. I'd love if there were more regular 'Paige breaks' during them to act as save points; you get Paige's quirky dialogue in addition to breaking up the single block nature of the morning interactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncannyValley

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Deleted this after being interrupted just before kiss for the nth time. That was on day 6, and up to that point there were only 2 sex scenes. Most of the time the protagonist spends on talking with the AI inside his head, walking around (aka not helping in the supposedly difficult situation), flirting poorly, and getting cockblocked / rejected.

Reactions: Strykker

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual, thanks for the typo/grammar errors you find. I fixed them. Beyond that, I appreciate the feedback. I consider everything.

I do like the laptop system in general but not being able to actually save during it is incredibly frustrating.
Yeah, I hear you. Whenever you reflect with Paige after a convo it saves, and after completing a conversation with a girl on the laptop you can skip through her conversation immediately if you reload (S button at the top left of her portrait).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 364, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d4 is not known.

Just happened on Day 4 with the latest version.
This is an old bug that I keep forgetting to hard fix. There is no talk with Haylee on Day 4, so if you just ignore her it'll resolve itself on Day 5.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
curious what's in 'elysium edition'
Thanks for segueing me into the sales pitch.

The Elysium Edition adds bonus scenes/content. It's two side stories from Earth, pre-Endurance — MC's first girlfriend Vespera and his time in Club Aegis, a strip club. Five new characters have been introduced so far.

I put a lot of effort into the content because of the support. Right now, there's a scene coming in the next update that's longer than most days in the game.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018

The Elysium Edition adds bonus scenes/content. It's two side stories from Earth, pre-Endurance — MC's first girlfriend Vespera and his time in Club Aegis, a strip club. Five new characters have been introduced so far.

I put a lot of effort into the content because of the support. Right now, there's a scene coming in the next update that's longer than most days in the game.
will it be just DLC only or part of main story?

Jun 28, 2018
Deleted this after being interrupted just before kiss for the nth time. That was on day 6, and up to that point there were only 2 sex scenes. Most of the time the protagonist spends on talking with the AI inside his head, walking around (aka not helping in the supposedly difficult situation), flirting poorly, and getting cockblocked / rejected.
thats what im saying. half the game is spent talking to the AI where they repeat what you just did. why do i want to read the same experiences twice. it just feels like padding

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
thats what im saying. half the game is spent talking to the AI where they repeat what you just did. why do i want to read the same experiences twice. it just feels like padding
There are a lot of reasons why I do the recaps.

They provide context to the story. Rather than interrupt scenes with MC/Paige's extended thoughts on something that just happened, they wait till the end of the day. It helps with the flow, in my opinion.

I also do it because there are so many girls on the ship that I want to make sure everything's remembered. This is especially true for Days 9-11 and 12-13, because they have so much more content in them than the previous 8... I want everything remembered.

In addition, the recaps also provide the stage for memory recalls, which is a big part of the game (for now).

Lastly, it's to build the relationship between Paige and the MC, and to build the character of Paige, who is the most integral character in the game.

will it be just DLC only or part of main story?
It's DLC and doesn't affect the main story at all. With that said, a few characters from the MC's past (like Claire and Lexi) might make an appearance or two.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

(y)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Looking forward to the talk with Raegan where she asks us to impregnate her. Gonna have a lot of fun accomplishing that goal.
I'm certainly down for this but the content in this update I could have done without entirely. It was unfortunately on rails and thus I held the ctrl button throughout. Rather hope there is an option to perform cunnilingus rather than anilingus in the future but if not I'd rather just skip the content entirely. I would do anything for love. But I won't do that. No, I won't do that.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
(n)

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
OK, regarding the hidden pics thing. I've read through here and I know it's completely random...but has this been removed? Is there a way to disable it that I'm not aware of? Because there ain't no hidden pics to be found.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The MC is so hit and miss.

There are times when the chatter is hilarious, Sasha is a perfect example of that. The banter with those 2 is fantastic....

Then you get the times like the conversation with Raegan.

He finds out she has money, she tells him to drop it, he doesn't drop it. He's pixels and doesn't exist and even i'm telling him through my monitor to shut the fuck up about it, he's blowing the relationship up. IRL that would have been relationship over. She wants someone who doesn't think about her money and he made it all about her money.

There are times he comes across as smart and witty and then times like that he comes across dumb as fuck. He just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

OK, regarding the hidden pics thing. I've read through here and I know it's completely random...but has this been removed? Is there a way to disable it that I'm not aware of? Because there ain't no hidden pics to be found.
Hidden pics are only a thing if Umiko gives you a challenge to find one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't be looking for them otherwise.
Not to sound snarky, but I will, if Umiko has given you a challenge to find one then they obviously haven't been removed....

The ones I was given I found but if you close the laptop at any time they disappear. They need to be found as soon as she gives the challenge.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I wouldn't be looking for them otherwise.
There's a bug in Day 8's photo, I wouldn't talk to Umiko on that day at all, honestly. It's fixed on my end and come the next update, it'll be good to go.

But the other two (Day 7/Day 10) are definitely active. Talk to her, choose the girl, and then somewhere in your photo album will be the hidden pic. When I say it's somewhere in your photo album, I mean it's hidden in one of the pics contained within your album, of course. It's random for each player, but in the current version, it tends to prefer the middle of the screen, roughly speaking.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone find the hidden pictures of Lira or Camillia on the laptop? I was not able to find them yet.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Anyone find the hidden pictures of Lira or Camillia on the laptop? I was not able to find them yet.
Yes it's RNG where it appears we can't be like it's on X photo over their eye or whatever. The second she gives the challenge, go looking. Don't talk to the others and do stuff first after she has issued it. Challenge given, straight to photos to find it, then finish conversations after.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes