4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

NR83

Aug 1, 2019
Payment is once a month. Also with the month change from September to October, he has lost almost $50 in income.

I'm not happy with this situation: I'd like the game to be finished and for its creator to benefit from his effort, but at this point I think it's naive to think he'll do it, and giving him money is a mistake.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Bet it comes down to the school setting (not wanting any depiction of minors) and the mind control theme.
Why though? No one's underage in this IP, are they? Also, the powers presented, it's not like he's straight up making them do anything they wouldn't want to, I think that's been explained. No incest has been presented either, so....

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Why though? No one's underage in this IP, are they? Also, the powers presented, it's not like he's straight up making them do anything they wouldn't want to, I think that's been explained. No incest has been presented either, so....
Because some punk more than likely reported the dev just based upon the tags in question and the patreon thought patrol only cares about image, not actual content. They'll go through the process with this dev I imagine like they've done to others just so the page gets cleaned up to remove anything that violates their delicate sensibilities. In short, generation snowflake strikes again. I just hope it isn't a dmca violation though, that'd pretty much end this from further development.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Because some punk more than likely reported the dev just based upon the tags in question and the patreon thought patrol only cares about image, not actual content. They'll go through the process with this dev I imagine like they've done to others just so the page gets cleaned up to remove anything that violates their delicate sensibilities. In short, generation snowflake strikes again. I just hope it isn't a dmca violation though, that'd pretty much end this from further development.
Isn't copyright infringement more likely than what you are saying?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Isn't copyright infringement more likely than what you are saying?
No I doubt it, patreon would normally send a notice for copyright infringement telling them to remove said content or they will remove their patreon page, they typically wouldn't put the page under review for copyright, It seems more likely to me that the page has been reported as containing banned content (incest, minors. etc)

Reactions: bluehound36

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
That's a pity and seems to be happening more often, hopefully, if the dev reappears he uses something other than patreon I wish other devs would do the same and avoid it like the plague.
I've noticed more creators moving over to subscribestar. It's similar to patreon.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes