4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Got my account suspended because some of my earlier animations contained some non-con / rough sex
Hold up a fucking minute. Rough sex can get your account suspended?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yea, "non-con"
Yeah, but would Patreon dislike consensual rough butt sex? Feels like it's a loose definition if that's one of the elements that Patreon told Locjaw was problematic.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Yeah, but would Patreon dislike consensual rough butt sex? Feels like it's a loose definition if that's one of the elements that Patreon told Locjaw was problematic.
i think they were referring to this anim

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i think they were referring to this anim
Right, but I'm just saying, is the neck grabbing what makes it considered "rough"? Cause I would throw that into the non-con category.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I dunno, smells like cancel culture to me. Trolling someone's account for past works that weren't "problematic" before, but once brought to certain individuals' attention, they can be used against the creator.

NR83

Aug 1, 2019
Frankly, I expected the worst. I'm glad LocJaw is back. Now I hope that he will actually publish the update tomorrow and that, from now on, the updates will return to the game on a regular basis.

He has lost almost $100 a month from patrons, I hope he can get them back through his work, will be the way.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Tickity Tock.

*Edit* This is why ETA's are the dumbest thing you can do as a dev. We're all just unreliable fucks who can't make deadlines we set. Lmao

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes