• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I don't think it's as strict as patreon so it's something I'd say more devs should be looking at.
Patreon is not the strict one.It is actualy PayPal and other ways to make the transaction,that are playing the innocent act.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's weird to put it into perspective that we still have to wait until the end of November to call this abandoned, officially. Cause we've been waiting for the update since like, the start of August. But the last update we got was August 29th.

Reactions: DangerousGambler

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
did he stay in the hospital again??
Who knows. Him being in the hospital wouldn't have put his account in suspension. On Yiff.party it says his account was permanently banned, but who says their interface can tell the difference between a suspension and an outright permanent banishment.

NR83

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't know Yiff.party. Exactly what was said and who said it? In any case it is a great pity that this game has been threatening to be abandoned for the last year. :(

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I didn't know Yiff.party. Exactly what was said and who said it? In any case it is a great pity that this game has been threatening to be abandoned for the last year. :(
It's stated on their status on the game, which must be an automatic process when trying to access the page's IP. It's no person or persons doing it, it's what the computer is reading. Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.31.29 AM.png

• Thinking Face
May 16, 2018
locjaw was redoing the scenes from the beginnig(with more choices). So he would migrate to another site because of the ban but so far nothing happened. AAA bored

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
locjaw was redoing the scenes from the beginnig(with more choices). So he would migrate to another site because of the ban but so far nothing happened. AAA bored
I thought he was gonna add all the choices in after this update. Might have that wrong.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It did say after this update. But he could've changed his mind.
Stupid to do that and not tell us. He has a platform on here. I feel he either got supposedly sick again, or crashed and burned.

I'm learning a new rule for game devs: never work alone. You'll either crash and burn or just lost interest.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes